[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP OPENS FEDERAL LANDS TO OIL DRILLING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: jesusilluminati.jpg (72KB, 512x490px) Image search: [Google]
jesusilluminati.jpg
72KB, 512x490px
https://www.doi.gov/pressreleases/zinke-signs-secretarial-order-streamline-process-federal-onshore-oil-and-gas-leasing
>>
>>132651200
What is wrong with using our oil instead of the middle easts? Nothing good comes from doing business with the sandnigs.
>>
>>132652706
It's a way to take control of the world's financial system.
>>
>>132653091

yeah and?
>>
>>132652706
This orange idiot doesn't realize there is no future in the oil industries, renewables are already killing coal and Elon Musk just came out with the Model S which runs 100% on electricity.
>>
>>132653205
>I don't know what an export market is
>I don't understand how long it takes to shift energy infrastructure in a country as large as the USA.
>2nd and 3rd world countries are on par with 1st world tech adoption
Nigger you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>132653205

what were the machines powered by that mined the resources to make the batteries?
>>
>>132653091
Taking it from the Rothschilds?
>>
>>132653157
MUH WORLD ORDER
There are alternatives though.
The US intend to keep energy prices low (thus minimizing the importance of controlling and benefiting from energy resources of the world (and preventing others from doing so)) and there might be a nuclear renaissance in the mid-term.
In the long-term the US might shift the responsibility of handling the Middle East to Europe. They'll be the ones financing the reconstruction of Syria and this will lead to an economic integration.
China will begin to shift to a consumption-based economy rather than an exports-based one (which was a huge burden on the US (and was mostly financed with the petro-dollar scheme)). Europe will also take some of the burden of importing from China (with this "new silk road" project).
Those benefiting on the current schemes are always hellbent on convincing everyone that there are no alternatives and that even thinking on how the system works is madness.
>>
>>132653205
>muh orange
>muh coal
>muh elon musk
fucking reddit goddamn
>>
File: usa3.jpg (55KB, 335x504px) Image search: [Google]
usa3.jpg
55KB, 335x504px
DRILL

BABY

DRILL
>>
>>132653205
Sure thing snowflake. Let me know when Saudi Arabia goes broke from crude oil suddenly becoming worthless. Then we'll talk.
>>
>>132653205
>falling for the solar wind meme this hard
Im so sorry lad, you're terminally retarded
>>
>>132653205
Trump knows how to drive gas prices down. Tesla is already having issues selling the Model S.
>>
File: 1493372436229.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493372436229.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
>>132653597

wat m8?

I'm just shit posting on 4 chan and don't really care, oil, coal, nuclear, apple peel, magnets I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>132653205
That's false.
You cannot beat fossil fuels yet. They're just too damn cheap and convenient. Even if you consider externalities (there's a lot of ways to measure that and a lot of lies). Renewables actually cause a lot of pollution and carbon as side-effects. And transportation and storage is a big issue (that's mostly why fossil fuels can't be beaten yet).
And teslas have a larger carbon footprint over their lifetime than a regular car.
All of this will change though but it's very difficult in a globalized world where other nations don't mind using dirty energy. When India and China burn coal it's much dirtier and cheaper than when the US does it. The more we spend on clean energy, the more we just offshore pollution.
There's a reason oil is a strategic resource worth fighting wars over. There's a fucking reason.
It will change in the next decades, but we're not quite there yet.
>>
>>132651200
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CANADA BTFO AGAIN!
>>
>>132653091
>actually using your own natural resources is a fascist plot to dominate the worlds financial system

really makes you think
>>
>all these fucking retards eating the bait
>>
File: 1480153198069.jpg (54KB, 640x466px) Image search: [Google]
1480153198069.jpg
54KB, 640x466px
>>132654581
>>
>>132653597
>China will begin to shift to a consumption-based economy rather than an exports-based one

are you schizophrenic?
>>
>>132654728
No, the other way around.
And the plot is not stopping, it's just evolving. The US will use its own resources as part of the plan too now, and keep prices low. In the long-term, reducing reliance on the middle east and reducing the importance of fossil fuels altogether.
>>
>>132655105
why did king nigger and bush not use that oil?
>>
>>132655036
It has to happen.
When the US begun trade with China in the 70s, it was part of a complicated plan to turn them capitalist. It worked. The US and China can now coexist in the future. They are not fundamentally incompatible anymore.
But it's starting to take a huge toll on the US. They can't keep importing like this. Much of the wars in the middle east were partly to finance these imports by using oil to inflate the value of the USD. That's why Iraq and Libya got BTFO'd too. They wanted to sell oil in other currencies.
>>
>>132655388
>tfw you realize decades from now people will still be calling a former president of the US "king nigger."

wew
>>
>>132653553
>machines
they are powered by Congolese blood
>>
>>132655388
They "use" it indirectly. The USD, at its current value, is pretty much oil-backed. The plan started in the 70s.
The US goes through some length not to appear like an empire. They work indirectly. They control nations through democracy and free markets. Ultimately they're the ones benefiting from their natural resources. And could secure access to them if needed. But they do not need to as long as they profit from them, even if indirectly.
That's one of the reason Saudi Arabia has become so powerful politically. Just so much USDs. It's supposed to flow back into the US, and it mostly does, but they use it smartly to gain influence. It also made the CIA much more powerful than they should be, they keep infiltrating the whole thing. This is what's fueling globalization, the way it's currently being done anyway.
>>
File: okwiththis.jpg (23KB, 379x214px) Image search: [Google]
okwiththis.jpg
23KB, 379x214px
Cheaper gas to fuck with sandnigger economy.
>>
>>132653205
have you personally investigated what goes into making electric cars and renewables and the total shit havoc that it causes on the environment?
>>
File: money bunny.jpg (60KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
money bunny.jpg
60KB, 480x320px
>>132656191

I enjoy dabbling in foreign currency exchange. What you say is an interesting perspective. The more I learn about how money is used, the more fascinating it is. I just find it peculiar how much of our species social interactions are based on bullshit we make up and express in numbers and paper. The concept of money, currencies and finance just gets deeper and deeper.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.