[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randy Stair

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: tumblr_oraemzUhKG1w9dejro1_500.gif (2MB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oraemzUhKG1w9dejro1_500.gif
2MB, 450x270px
So i wanted to do a post about this kid who shot up a grocery store he worked in and i just want to know the reasons behind it not being fully covered where the fbi trying to covered up the fact they fucked up because there was enough evidence to stop the kid before he did it? or maybe its fake like most of you people always think because unless you see pictures like the ones in colombine it didnt happen for most. regardless i want to hear your thoughts on the shooter and on the fact media just hide this massacre under the radar he killed 3 people and left one living he fired 50 shots people say he missed most shots i call bs there was barely people in the store he shot those 3 then shot stuff inside the store and when he heard the police coming went to aisle 1 like he had planned and boom.
>>
>>132649823
he ghosted
>>
>>132650151
they say when he entered the front door of the store carrying both shotguns and the ammo bag he screamed I'M GOING GHOST
>>
>>132649823
Such a faggot you cant hit milk jugs with bird or buck shot at like 20 feet.
Man HOW IN THE FUCK did he kill any one?
String arms.
>>
>>132649823
His fans didn't really pay attention to his cries on Twitter and thought his animations were just animations, and that's it. He had a friend online that might have known what he was going to do and she got doxxed in a thread and someone sent her info to the FBI.
>>
>>132650401
I mean I shot fucking baseballs at like 50 feet with a sling shot.
>average R9k poster.
>>
>>132650401
true the shooting videos he did where beyond cringe faggot fell for the pistol grip on a shot gun bullshit
>>
Just watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA
>>
He was a schizophrenic, tranny, cartoon lover who went completely psychotic and had is penis and butthole taking away by ghosts.

What is there to say?

This is what happens when you are schizo, soak it all in. His parents should have put him on anti-psychotics years ago.

Remember kids, if satan starts telling you he is going to eat your weiner, it's time to take your quatipine.
>>
>>132650753
i did and theres other youtubers how covered other things from it but honestly it was better to just watched all the old shit and "suicide tapes" he left behind the fag was too far gone didnt know what was real in the very end of it.
>>
File: Andrew_Blaze_-_April_2017_-_EGS.png (68KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew_Blaze_-_April_2017_-_EGS.png
68KB, 185x185px
this is him now 2d and no dick.
>>
>>132650401
retards always spout

If you even bothered to look into this about you would have learned he was working a night shift in a grocery store and he locked and barricaded the doors to the store
>>
true >>132651383
i hate seeing faggots replying to me saying he shot 250 shells and only kill 3 people what shit aim blah blah go read up shit before you talk retards
>>
File: 1497202097854.jpg (28KB, 855x97px) Image search: [Google]
1497202097854.jpg
28KB, 855x97px
>>132651253
no butthole either
>>
>>132652145
>>
>>132650151
Ghost Pussy
>>
>>132652145
>>132652534
lel
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.