[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Importing a white wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled-1.jpg (421KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
421KB, 700x700px
Let's say I want to try to import a white woman from Ukraine, Slovenia, Poland AKA somewhere based af, how would I go about doing this, and why aren't we all doing this way more? We need to fight immigration with immigration.
>>
slav girls are a meme right at the moment.
Everyone think either they whores and give free love without problems or they a good wifes and etc. So they receive a lot of attention from foreigners.
Don't be a fag, find for yourself a good girl from your country and be happy.
>>
>>132649071
A guy I know did this. He flew to Russia, hung out for 4 weeks, found a girl he liked. went back to visit, she came to US to visit (on her own dime), ect. After about a year they got married. She's here now and they are working on their paperwork for her to become a citizen. She's pretty cool actually, very well read, and fun to be around. He's kinda of geeky, but decent looking and very funny.
>>
>>132649897
so its legal to marry her but she just wont be a citizen until she jumps through all the hoops? does her being married to a USA guy give her an automatic visa?
>>
>>132649897
kek, she'll drop him just at the moment when she received citizenship. She is too smart as you say to be with geeky faggot without benefits.

I don't know guys why are you so naive
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.