[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the time of breaking the taboo of white pride coming soon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2361.jpg (283KB, 1024x794px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2361.jpg
283KB, 1024x794px
Is the time of breaking the taboo of white pride coming soon?
Will the Alt-Right and other similar white-identiterian movements gain more, more followers and crush the skeptics?
I think it will. The damage by the left has been done and cannot be fixed with mere "skepticism".
It all started with Rage After Storm and the skeptic community went full SJW.
Now a few days ago Lauren Sauthern talked about the great replacement.
People on the right have slowly startet get drawn to identity politics and to the idea of preserving the white race even if they don't fully recognize it yet.
Our time is coming, /pol/.
>>
File: 034.jpg (45KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
45KB, 620x413px
Doubt. Trump/alt right will drive this country to a left wing revolution. we are just waiting for our Lenin to arrive.
>>
>>132649153
Just like in Germany after WW1? Do you really think groups like Antifa have the competence to start a revolution? The left is already weak and it's getting weaker and weaker.
>>
>>132649153
Hi CNN!
>>
>>132648867
Learn from the mistakes of our ancestors.

We will win.
>>
If I wasn't going to join the military id definitely look into applying for Identy Evropa. Will buy their flag though.
>>
>>132648867
ah yes, the no more brotherwars meme.

Another conflict is on the way. You can already smell it in the air.
The best part: /pol/ will welcome and embrace it, you will see.
The west stays divided
>>
>>132649153
dumb bait but god i wish they'd try
>>
>>132650925
I think people realize that there's no place for conflicts between western nations in this time. Because of radical leftism, the refugee crisis, cultural marxism etc. we're uniting under the same goal to defeat the real threat that we all suffer from.
>>
File: 62575337.jpg (60KB, 596x600px) Image search: [Google]
62575337.jpg
60KB, 596x600px
>>132651337
Me too. Would be funny to see the USA go full on fascist for real, because of a commie revolution as in Weimar.
>>
>>132650925
>The west stays divided
Guess whose fault it is? Spoiler: same factions who were to blame for WW2.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (34KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
34KB, 560x560px
>>132648867
basically, yes
>>
>>132648867
The problem runs deeper. You cannot have an ethno-centric, ethnically protectionist Europe without abolishing it's cultural roots of Cucktianity and Individualism. And there is indeed some slippery slope.

But while the alt-right may grow, the entire real political power remains firmly in the hands of the left, the internationalist oligarchy and the political-media complex. Especially in Western Europe. Even in a country like France where le Pen could get more voters than any right-wing populist, the defeat was crushing and complete.

There is no way stoping this. There is the apocalypse waiting for Europe at the end of the tunnel and an equivalent to WW2 and the EUSSR. Everything else is wishful thinking.
>>
>>132649153
Left wing faggots like AntiFa are all just puppet organizations of the (((globalist elitists))). Without their guidance and financial support these fuckers wouldn't ever leave their mom's basement to organize.
Also
>Implying commie fags could win and take over America
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.