[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For decades, conservatives and reactionnaries have hoped for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1457869246460.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457869246460.png
17KB, 900x900px
For decades, conservatives and reactionnaries have hoped for shift in culture. They dreamt that the youth would one day reject the liberal mainstream culture and that one day, it would be not only socially acceptable, but encouraged to uphold traditional values. But year after year, that did not come.

We're getting there. We're winning. We're redpilling the normies. As our ideas are becoming mainstream, normies parrot our vocabulary, copy our memes and use our symbols in their awkward, cringey fashion. It gives birth to things such as Kekistan and right-wing reddit groups.

And yet, I see so much anger on /pol/. People are going as far as to say that the right is dead, that cancer is corrupting our political culture. They don't realize that any ideology that becomes mainstream will be joined by the average Joe, with all his flaws and blandness. We're finally winning, and yet so many of us freak out at our own successes.

It's like you never wanted to win in the first place. Like you wanted to always remain a fringe group of contrarian rebels circlejerking on the chans, never actually reaching the masses.

You did want to win, right ?
>>
>>132648566

I want total victory.

I want communists in prisons, and declared enemies of humanity.
>>
They don't know what they want, all they know is that liberals are a bunch of pussies.

NPR tweeted our nations founding document on the 4th of July, Trump supporters thought it was a revolutionary call against Trump by the liberal media.
They don't care about Jesus, America, or the troops. They just hate liberals
>>
>>132648566
We lost the culture war unfortunately. No matter what we accomplish, we can never truly go back.
>>
File: 911 jew rabbi.jpg (239KB, 437x722px) Image search: [Google]
911 jew rabbi.jpg
239KB, 437x722px
>>132650259
Fuck Jesus and your ZOGbot troops. And fuck you.

JEWS DID 911

HOLOHOAX IS FAKE -- IF IT WERE TRUE YOU WOULDN'T ARREST ME FOR SAYING SO IN EUROPE!

JEWS RUN THE MEDIA

JEWS RUN THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING CARTELS

ZIONISTS INVENTED COMMUNISM (MOSES HESS) AND CAPTIALIST JEWS SPONSORED IT

JEWS MANUFACTURED THE MURDER OF 200 MILLION PEOPLE THROUGH COMMUNISM IN THE 20TH CENTURY

JEWS USE MONSANTO TO POISON AND KILL BIO-DIVERSITY

ISRAEL RUNS ISIS

ISRAEL HAS ADMITTED TO CREATING THESE GROUPS

ISRAEL HAS ADMITTED TO USING ISIS IN SYRIA AND IRAN.
>>
>>132648566
Its not Victory if all you do shift the overtone window so 1990's democrats are now modern day republicans.

Racist Liberals are S-T-I-L-L Liberals.
>>
It would only be winning if they were white supremacists

Alt-lite is cancer and will never fix anything
>>
>>132650259
>They just hate liberals

And yet, that alone is enough. Keep is simple, stupid.
>>
the only thing poisoning political culture are anonymous russian posters pretending to be an overly angry liberal or a white worshiper
>>
>>132648566
>We're getting there. We're winning. We're redpilling the normies.
I would love to see numbers on that. Like, graphs, statistics.
I have been thinking hard about this. If we could gather and correlate data on it, WE COULD predict the future - we could know if we win or lose.
>>
>>132648566
We haven't "won" until Marxism and the teaching of any of its precepts is banned by law.
>>
>>132651366
How the fuck has this not happened yet? It's literally the most murderous and failed ideology ever conceived.

An atheist cult of personality with more blood on it's hands in any of the major world religions have spilled in the last thousand years.

How is this still allowed?
>>
>>132648566
The problem is Kekistan isn't right-wing. JonTron is okay. Sargon is a problem.
>>
>>132650503
I was watching Clinton give a speech when he was president about how important it is to control the border and expel the illegal aliens.

I thought, "well, he couldn't be a democrat today."

Then I thought, "shit, he couldn't be a republican either".
>>
>>132651632
Useless people need a system where they are provided for, because they're useless.

Marxism is very appealing to useless people.
>>
>>132652083
Politics is a whore my friend.

Never trust a whore.
>>
File: 1477820158578.jpg (76KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477820158578.jpg
76KB, 550x550px
>>132651811
Sargon is necessary to make the left less of a nuisance. We're in the West, living in democracies, the ball will pass from the right to the left, and to the right again no matter what we do or say. I want to see that ball be exchanged between PJW's right and Sargon's left.
>>
>>132648566
Ideologie Dead in Slow Motion! Anon
>>
>>132654018
That's a smart way of looking at it, I agree.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.