[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NGO ships race the Libyan coastguard to pick up migrants.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: NGORacket.jpg (369KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NGORacket.jpg
369KB, 1280x720px
They are so desperate to reach them first, they nearly crash into the coastguard.

Why is this happening?
Who is paying them per migrant load?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggupd5R2Nt4

Now Amnesty International is doing a black ops against the Libyan coastguard.

>A Bangladeshi man told Amnesty International what happened after he had been picked up by the Libyan coastguard.

>“We were 170, on a rubber boat. We were taken back to prison and we were asked for more money. They told us: ‘If you pay, nobody will stop you this time, because we are the coastguard’… Libyan prisons are just hell.”

>One man from Gambia told Amnesty International:

>“I spent three months in prison… You sleep like sardines in the cell, on your side, because there is no space. They beat you if you do not lie down in the right way. The water for the toilet was also for drinking… I saw three people being tortured while I was in prison. One boy died during [the] torture.”

http://archive.is/mnxbG

Amnesty says Europe needs to send more boats to pick up more asylum spoofers.
It's been admitted 90% of them can't even make a decent bogus asylum claim.
>>
File: 1491222628697.jpg (62KB, 680x512px) Image search: [Google]
1491222628697.jpg
62KB, 680x512px
Libyan Coastguard should sink the "NGO ships"
More like fucking invader boats picking up invaders dead in the water!!!
>>
I don't speak whatever language that is (German?) but when the Libyan Navy catches these ships do the people go to jail for attempting illegal immigration? If so that's fucking amazing.
>>
>>132643347
WHY AREN'T WE SHOOTING THE CREWS ON THE NGO BOATS?
I AM FUCKING SERIOUS
ITALY BROS
WHY AREN'T YOU SHOOTING THEM?
GET
THE
MAFIA
TO
FUCKING
SHOOT
THE
MOTHERFUCKING
WHITE NIGGER CUNTS
WHO
ARE
ON
THE
NGO
BOATS
WHY
HAVEN'T
THE
MAFIA
KILLED
THE
NGOS
WHY
WHY
WHY
THERE
IS
LITERALLY
NO
ANSWER
TO
THIS
PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER. PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER.
PULL
THE
FUCKING
TRIGGGERRRRR
>>
>>132645220
>THE
>MAFIA
>TO
>FUCKING
>SHOOT
They are too busy making money from the migrants.
>>
>Germans
Once again destroying Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVOh7p3vpV8
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.