[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARE YOU HAPPY YET?!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8855.jpg (303KB, 1242x1618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8855.jpg
303KB, 1242x1618px
Trump stopped JUST SHORT OF 1488 TODAY and you still find a reason to complain.. You have a president who supports European nationalism and white reproduction and is actively encouraging it in Europe. BE HAPPY. I just hope he doesn't get shoah'd in Berlin tomorrow on the 7/75777 G20 summit..
>>
File: IMG_8556.jpg (538KB, 1512x1488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8556.jpg
538KB, 1512x1488px
>>132642516
"This is my first visit to Central Europe as President, and I am thrilled that it could be right here at this magnificent, beautiful piece of land. This beautiful is the geographic heart of Europe, but more importantly, in it's people, we see the soul of Europe. Your nation is great because your spirit is great and your spirit is strong.

For centuries, you have suffered constant and brutal attacks. But while you could be invaded and occupied, and your borders even erased from the map, it could never be erased from history or from your hearts. In those dark days, you have lost your land but you never lost your pride.

So it is with true admiration that I can say today, that from the farms and villages of your countryside to the cathedrals and squares of your great cities, Europe lives, Europe prospers, and Europe prevails.."
>>
I'm 100% convinced he is a jew puppet and will continue with the globalist agenda while putting on a show for the right but every now and then he makes me second guess it
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.