[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we save feminists from jewish propaganda?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

How can we save feminists from jewish propaganda?
>>
>>132636000
all feminists just need a good dicking.
>>
>>132636000
Looks like she doesn't wash her hair.
>>
Nothing can save that plump ass from my dick.
>>
>>132636000
Nice trips, But you dont. Fuck them. the weak must suffer the pain of humanity.
>>
>>132636099
A good dicking is not enough, believe me!
>>
File: 1470764678083.jpg (43KB, 680x449px) Image search: [Google]
1470764678083.jpg
43KB, 680x449px
>>132636000
By being exactly what they want and more while being exactly the opposite of them.
>>
>>132636000
Feminist and Jews together of hand, patriarchy comes from jews
>>
>>132636000
> how can we save jewish propaganda from jewish propaganda
>>
>>132636000
that's a really huge ass
>>
Well Lacy Green has reportedly been redpilled by Chris Ray Gun, so apparently what we need is a fuck ton of Chris Ray Guns...
>>
>>132636000
They'll snap out of fantasyland in their mid 30's.
>>
>>132636193
eh, it is, and it isn't.

They're all a bunch of cockhungry slags, yes, but that just means that you need to work harder to rock their world. The trick is to subtly exude traditionalist/realist vibes while still being attractive enough to get them into bed with you. Then, you must rock their world, being the best they ever had while you make their bodies do things that they themselves didn't think they could. Then, it's very, very easy to wrap them around your finger.

Now, once you've fucked them into submission, you can slowly begin to extract them from the conditioning, like slowly boiling a frog by raising the temperature, rather than just throwing it in the pot. As long as you still make them love you and want you, and want to do anything to please you and/or stay with you, they'll follow you as long as you're willing to pull them, so long as you never let them know what you're actually doing.
>>
>>132636099
You can't dick the insanity away
>>
File: 1432942091877.jpg (564KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1432942091877.jpg
564KB, 1080x608px
>>132637042

>.t. dicklet

If you're packing 8 inches of thick white dick you can do anything you want.
>>
>>132637190
This guy gets it
>>
Its a shame her hair got into that fight with the airbrush and the weedwhacker, because she's got a nice body.

The ideological insanity is probably terminal, though.
>>
>>132636000
T H I C C
>>
>>132637190
can confirm
>>
>>132636595
This. Both my ex and current wive used to be raging feminists but have since swallowed the red pill. Process is slow but good dicking is at the core of it.

My ex is a full on 14/88 now. Violent and volatile woman who I left after she attempted to murder me and police arrested me.

My current wife was full blown SJW starbucks hipster who I slowly red pilled by leaving my computer and browser open intentionally when leaving for work with news about migrant rapes and crimes statistics in tabs. She began to read them on her own and slowly but surely started to see a pattern emerging. She used to get all her news from progressive propaganda outlets but now she realizes like I do that to get to the truth you need to look at same story from multiple sources to get to truth behind propaganda.
>>
>>132636099
You first.
>>
>>132636000
T H I C C
>>
>>132636000
Nice trips, but the bigger question is how can i find the source of this image
>>
>>132639686

fatcunts . net
>>
>>132639271
Exactly. My fiancee was the president of the campus feminists. Now she accepts and believed in race/gender realism, and the only place where we butt heads is when we talk about what a compassionate solution to biological inequality might look like.
>>
>>132637190
Not exactly true. But as an 18 year old, hell you can do a lot.
>>
>>132636000
who that grl
>>
>>132639686
sauce is marshmallowmaximus

Heres a tip to anyone trying to find sauce in the future: right-click and "Search Google for images". Usually works. If not, then ask away
>>
>>132636000
Want to kill a feminist? Fuck them. Hard.
That's literally all it takes. The feminist ceases to exist.
Problem is, most are unfuckable, even under the drunkest of circumstances.
>>
My god is it ugly
>>
>>132640554
Sometimes, they also fuck too many bluepilled "bad boys" who are alpha enough in person but are too chad to bother challenging them politically or ideologically. After putting up with the carousel, they then settle with some cucked beta orbiter who will perpetually be non-threatening to their baked-in ideologies.

Baring infidelity, those women might as well be dead to you.
>>
>>132636000
this fad is literal social engineering to make white women appeal to black men

They are actually ruining their bodies to become "thick" fat asses which one particularly demographic of men are naturally drawn to.
spoiler: its the demographic whose women are naturally fat asses.
>>
File: 1492392346235.jpg (25KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1492392346235.jpg
25KB, 396x385px
>Be me
>Know a girl, call her "W"
>Mega-fem girl who dresses like a dyke (she has some issues)
>She literally loves me. Wants to marry me.
>I'm ultra-right. I'm poor uni student. I'm Christian

Should I reel her in boys?
>>
>>132641039
This.

4/5 black women are obese
>>
>>132636000
BRAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>132641974
tell her that you hate niggers and look how she reacts
>>
>>132641039
Or it could just be all of the garbage that Americans eat.
>>
>>132641974
Why would you condem an innocent girl into the horrible fate of living with you?
>>
>>132637042
You totally can though, i've done it multiple times to the few 9/10 feminist cunts i've met.
>>
Only fuck the hot ones btw. Trust me anons, they really REALLY just want a good hard dickdown from a conservative blond haired white boy who probably has a MAGA hat.

They say they hate us because its how they remain popular amongst their cuntwhore friends. In reality, feminist cunts LOVE Aryan cock.
>>
>>132642883
I try to tell her I'm no good, but she insists that I am the best choice. There is no talking sense to her.
>>
>>132642231
>>132636000
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>be me
>start fucking anime art student
>start talking to her more outside of sexual stuff
>say something is sexist a woman said dont remember context
>She says "women cant be sexist... black people cant be racist"
> argue with her over it for about 10 minutes until she agrees women can be sexist and blacks can be racist
>start seeing her more because she wants my D
>Starts dating, slowly redpill her on stupid shit
>go to her friends house where they talk about how great sweden is
>shit talk sweden to her friends
>"What are you a trump supporter?"
>"not really desu"
> talk about immigrants about rape, about economics
>They dont know how to respond
>"atleast no trump"
>after get together at friends house she sides with me and agrees sweden is cuck-central
>weeks pass of gradual redpilling, now she sends me nazi memes
>feelsgoodman.jpg
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.