[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Fuck Serbia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 51

File: IMG_1725.png (165KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1725.png
165KB, 1600x1067px
There will only be peace in the balkans when the Serb roach is exterminated. These Turkish rape babies butcher their Balkan brothers over nothing, no honor, less than beasts
>>
I agree there no more than the commin sewer rat in my eyes
>>
>>132635573
Eternal Bosniak
>>
>>132635573
>Bosniak detected

Even I, as a Croat, don't want them gone.
They should stick to their country and stop the expansionism, but other than that they have an equal right to their country just as we do to ours.

The fact that noone wants to live with you muslims in BIH, has entirely to do with your religion. Neither the Serbs nor we the Croats want to live with you. But you are backed by the EU and this fuckface called Inzko and are forcing us to stay in this failed state with you.

TO THAT I SAY: FUCK OFF!
>>
>>132635573
>Bosnia
>Calling people roaches
Better with a scummy slav than with a shitty kebab.
>>
>>132637056
Yet we're still one of the whitest countries in Europe. Suck dick
>>
>>132637331
And yet you're majority muslim. Fuck off.

Serbia and Croatia need to work together to take over BIH and split it up.
>>
File: fry1b.jpg (194KB, 1200x1371px) Image search: [Google]
fry1b.jpg
194KB, 1200x1371px
>>132636364
>expansion
More like contraction
>>
>>132637675
honestly this tbhqwyfam
>>
File: Slavshitcumguzzler.jpg (35KB, 332x369px) Image search: [Google]
Slavshitcumguzzler.jpg
35KB, 332x369px
>>132635573
Agreed! Serbians are vermin which must be exterminated at all costs.
>>
>>132637675
>Bosnia
>majority muslim

Faux muslims ain't muslims. Fuck, if Islam had a thing like excommunication they'd get it... Actually, iirc the supreme religious authority of the Ottomans expelled them all from Islam in the 19th century (for driving the Turks out, same guy declared jihad on Serbia for the same reason)

>>132635573
People who blindly hate Serbs are usually Serbs, so, yeah...
>>
>>132639375
Doesn't matter, they still suck Mujahideen cock.
>>
>>132636364
To be honest we should take Republic of Srpska you take the Federation , and gas all of Muslims.
>>
>>132635573
why didnt you guys fight back at srebrenica?
>>
>>132635573

You speak as if Islam and Turks are two different things. Fuck off you muslim dog, I aint even a serb.
>>
>>132639519
>living surrounded by muslims
>someone wants to convince you in something

There is literally a niche of people who actually do it, centred around Saff and such vermin.

>>132639531
>gas all muslims
The 300-500.000 of actual+somewhat actual ones?
Dont forget to leave out all villagers regarding of religion though, they are useless leaches as well.
>>
>>132637675
The are not arab muslims.
Also the Balkanic war was about land and not religion.
I have been in Albania and they drink alcool.
Never saw a halal product. Pork in every store.
Never saw a women with hijab.
They are less islamified than nordic countries.
>>
>>132639971
Aside the fact that Islam and Turks are different things?
>>
File: 21st century kebab remover.jpg (68KB, 599x641px) Image search: [Google]
21st century kebab remover.jpg
68KB, 599x641px
>>132635573
>BiH
everyone in bih has both serb, croat, "illyrian" albanian turkish blood
you are literally a mutt, and picking one of these groups to hate, you might as well chop off one of your own hands
go fuck yourself Mujo Hadziturkovic
>>
>>132640028
This though.

The province of Raška, now Sanjak, in Serbia is filed with the most religious muslims in the Balkans. These people only celebrate Islamic new year and not actual new year. And they are the only Yugo people with actual Turkish admixture.

What happened to them in the 90s? Nothing. Not a single thing.

While Catholics and faux/pseudomuslims were being killed these taliban lived in peace
>>
>>132635573
>t. Turk rapebaby

Just stop.

I think it's time for Croatia and Bosnia to split up bosnia and remove what remains.

Hercegovina, Kupres area and Una area to Croatia.

Rest to Serbia.
>>
>>132640112

Nope, they are stuck with that label since they have sucked its dick all throughout history and now they wanna distance themselves from it. You can't have it both ways. Believe me when I say this, you cannot take the Islam out of Turkey and still call it Turkey.
>>
>>132640309
>"illyrian" albanian Turkish

My IQ dropped from reading this in a single sentence
>>
>>132640521
im covering all the retard bases
>>
I am endlessly entertained by and I appreciate our based neighbour, Serbia. Tbh they are the one country around that has the potential to do something big or important purely based on the fact that there is enough of them.
>>
File: 1488056545127.png (141KB, 423x314px) Image search: [Google]
1488056545127.png
141KB, 423x314px
what's with the constant balkans divide and conquer threads?
>>
>>132640672
Balkans is a shitpile. You get used to it once you've lived here long enough.
>>
>>132640309
turks are a mix of serb, croat, "illyrian" albanian greek and the other way around
>>
>>132639531
THIS
>>
>>132640450
E bog ga jebo

As a Herzegovno I humbly shit on that. Posavina, Central Bosnia etc were the heart of Croathood.
As much as I don't like Bosnia per se, on average I think they are better than my own landsmen. Honestly, half of us don't deserve to be Croats
>>
>>132640830
>deserve

On what arbitrary basis?
>>
>>132640645
>do something big
>guys who literally try to justify people who killed thousands of them like Kalabić or Nedić
>>
>>132640672
It's not Divide and Conquer.

It's just Croats and Serbs agreeing on a common enemy that worships a pedophilic goatfucker.
>>
File: sdfvlm ,43.png (876KB, 1100x1073px) Image search: [Google]
sdfvlm ,43.png
876KB, 1100x1073px
if not atlantis
send them to sweden
join Zlatan
>>
File: 465867956786578.jpg (100KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
465867956786578.jpg
100KB, 1024x766px
>>132635573
fucking cucks 2bh
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-03/serbia-will-pick-eu-over-russia-if-made-to-choose-premier-says
>>
>>132640967
Pure idiotism
Sure, it is the communist's fault for keeping us underdeveloped, but that is how it is.

Don't get me wrong, I have a deep hatred for most rural balkanoids, but one should clean his own house first, if you know what I mean.
That idiot mentality will keep us all down. Bosnia is a prime example, it is shit because the 1 million or so of underdeveloped villagers get a say in democracy, it is ruining us.
We ain't Switzerland for fucks sake
>>
>>132641053
As opposed to the communist on a stick?

>muh """"muslims"""" in Bosnia are religious
>>
File: 1494956376088.jpg (130KB, 652x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494956376088.jpg
130KB, 652x1024px
>>132640742
First of all, it may be that it is a shitpile. But it is fun and our shitpile. We are sovereign here.
And i would not like it any other way.

Second of all you are explaining your self to an fag using the LGBT flag. So what you should do is; Take the Flag and mount the fag onto it.
>>
>>132640967
He's probably reffering to the scummy behavior of many Bosnain Croats from Hercegovina and Ževče.

But i disagree with him on that part.
Their primitive behaviour stems from generations of brainwashing by various regimes, being surrounded by muslims, needing to be agressive and quickwitted to survive the war and finally Bosnia being a failed state that shits up everyones lives.

After annexing them the first thing we need to do is these 3:

>sell of the conquered government land and land taken from muslims to private Croatian farmers.
>open up trade schools all arround.
>spread the glory of capitalism and use this chance to lower taxes in the whole of Croatia and cut welfare + maybe we can switch to private healthcare since our half-social healthcare is also a failure.
>>
>>132641523
>having a rainbow flag means you're lgbt
nigga what
>>
Why people here hate Bosniaks so much? They're no more of a meme nation than Croats or Serbs.
>>
File: 1490564659314.png (179KB, 576x535px) Image search: [Google]
1490564659314.png
179KB, 576x535px
>>132641581
What you will do is experience our "Storm", and get exactly 0% of Bosnia territory.
>>
>>132641581
The first one is in violation to international law mate

The second one is meh

The third one is decent
>>
>>132641522
>As opposed to the communist on a stick?

You mean as opposed to a religion created by Romans to ensure healthy values for a civil society?
>>
>>132641354

I do agree that democracy is a deeply flawed system to elect any leadership when 30% of the population are aging farmers or poor urban rats who haven't even finished highschool and live off drug trafficking. Problem being, I don't see a feasible scenario where any of the Balkan states flips away from democracy in the coming 20+ years.

>>132641523

I agree that it is our shitpile

I don't have a problem with LGBT. Live and let live. I have more of a problem with uneducated Mujo bringing his 7 kids to Zagreb to draw on welfare while contributing nothing but a pile of scrap iron in 'his' backyard.

>>132641839
>our "Storm"
>BIH

pick one, kebabfag
>>
over 40% of Serbians have ancient I21a Gene.
That gene only comes in that high ratios in Sardinia and Kroatia.

No I21a in Turky
>>
>>132641053
So we have should blame a man who probably lived in the past and not the actual middle-easterners?
>>
>>132641775
Fagot the flag is literally named (when u hoover over it) LGBT. So yea i'd say you are proper fagot alrighty
>>
>>132641828
>mfw Arbitrary Court decides all of former Yugoslavia belongs to Godly Slovenia
>>
>>132641959
don't give faggots the rainbow
>>
>>132641926
I am Serb. And u will get no Bosnia territory.
If it has to be done, we would rather stay in Bosnia as it is now, to prevent from Croatian Cancer to spread.
>>
>>132641938
>implying balkanic """""nationalist"""" know what haplogroups are
>>
>>132641971
I'd prefer if it was Austria with possible reestablishment of Austia Hungary. People here on balkans are incapable of governing themselves effectively.
>>
>>132641971

Slovenia is THE meme nation.

>Be me
>Sit with baka, 91
>She isn't well
>Simple but hard life, lived long, has no regrets
>Talks about her early life
>Talks about a field trip to Slovenia when she was 9
>Kids bring some money to get ice-cream
>Middle of the summer, ~40°C
>Gets thirsty
>Asks Slovenian farmer nearby for glass of cold water
>Fucker takes all of her money
>No Ice Cream because Slovenian fuck took all the money on her for a glass of cold water

Slovenians are worse than Jews in my eyes. I wouldn't mind Krško blowing up and killing at least half of them.
>>
>>132642208
Exactly
I am buying that whole "Tito was a Russian sleeper agent" thing because no way a balkanoid could unite that many people.

And we are so many centuries in the past, but in our defense so I /pol/
>people want to kill eachother over skydaddy issues
>people want to kill other people because they were born 10 km apart
>>
>>132641926
Most of the Bosnians I know in Zagreb are pretty decent people. Like every group of people there are vast differences among them.

Only subhuman tier in Croatia are manlet Zagorčuge
>>
>>132641523
being proud of being bosnian is like being proud of the fact that slavs were raped and overrun by the ottomans.
you promoting self cuckoldry through religious take over.
go suck allahs dick.
t. serbian whos parents escaped that shithole area because muzzies just want to rape everything.
>>
>>132642382
Slovenia is jelly because after Macedonia they are the biggest meme nationality in Yugoslavia
>>
>>132642485
With Zagorčuge I have a feeling it is 50/50. Either you get a half-decent engineer/technician/obedient housewife or you get a shit tier subhuman alcoholic (or worse, a political science major.)
>>
>>132641258
Change Dimitri to Lazar or Nemanja to be more accurate
>>
>>132642563
>muzzies just want to rape everything
Chetniks are muslims too? Ah makes sense given those large beards.
>>
>>132642563
So, being proud of being Greek/Bulgarian/Serbian/Monti/Albo is the same, since they got under the Ottoman boot too
>>
>>132642701
my uncle really was trying to rape everything on his apple farm while ducking under his windows for 2 years while you fucking goat humping muzzies failing miserably at sniping him
>>
>>132642861
lol you dumb ass my family has been extremely proudly christian for generations, get your taqijya out of here
>>
>>132642897
>you/me
>muzzies
Seems you missed as much as those musies missed your uncle

Also, if they were shooting at your uncle, how did they have time to rape? Checkmate Gedža :')
>>
>>132642208
Don't worry.
Austrians are just as bad.
They only had the advantage of having Capitalism and no war for 70 years.
>>
>>132643045
checkmate>? youre muslim AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>132643016
>taqiya
So I am a Shia now as well?
>inb4 antisemitism kicks in and I get called a "kike" too

You said it yourself: being proud of being Bosnian is like being proud of getting raped and overrun by Ottomans. So same logic applies to all Balkan countries
>>
>>132642563
You fucking Bitch, get ur Leaf Ass up from your pride and come back to your own fucking land and defend it from these traitorous bastards (be it mudslimes or Rome cock sucking Croats)

DO Not bitch to me about pride in my heritage. I am fucking Bosnian Serb, i am not "Bosniak" there is no such thing. It is just Muslim regret syndrome. They are trying to justify their treason by segregating their origins from us.

>Escaped that shithole.
>Sorry friends and brothers, it is inconvenient to me to be a part of this family so ima just go and suck this leaf cock;
>>
>>132642422
Agreed, although he probably only received his education in Russia.
>>132642661
What I hate about them is some sort of soulessnes that I experience from looking in their eyes and the fact that they're usually quiet which makes me feel like they're all autistic.
>>
>>132643197
Yeah, they are corrupt but at least they have a spine and some sort of legislative tradition. Here we don't even have enough educated people to fill the parliment. Most of our politicians are simply laughable.
>>
Once more the Serbs shall rule the Balkans and we shall have...peace.
>>
>>132643210
>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a muslim
Topest of keks

>>132643349
Like literally almost all people who hate on entire groups usually are themselves utterly inferior.
That is why we got people with the mentality of
>"I might be dumb, and my wife is probably my cousin, but uhmm... Am totally better than them serbz... Look imma destroy this statue of this chetnik here... So long Tesla or what ever your name was, you child eating orthocuck"

Highest classes of society of what ever group are usually super normal, esp thanks to globalism spreading western values. Former Ba'arhi Arab elites were pretty damn cool, who cares what cult they belonged to nominally for instance.
>>
>>132643349

I'm a quarter-Zagorčuga and I'm probably at least mildly autistic. Half of my family is just fucked in the head (had like 4-5 relatively (hehe) close relatives with serious mental illnesses) Got one hell of a knack for taking things apart tho.

>>132643507

Kerum & Ridikulove Kronike. Also, the fact that none of our education ministers were actually anbody or anything related to education for 20-something years.
>>
>>132643877

Wouldn't have much of a problem with this, so long as it isn't commie Serbs like the last time.
>>
>>132644167
It would actually.
Serbs, aside Vojvodina, suffer from massive cultural decay.

Come on, do you want every TV station in Croatia to emit reality TV with Maca Diskrecija I Tijana Ajfon showing off new implants?
>>
>>132644167
Would have to do a purge of the upper political classes then.
>>
>>132643918
Have to agree. 90%+ of my middle/upper class friends are mostly normal. The 10-ish % that is fucked in the head, ultra-nationalist or ultra-liberal all have parents who have fucked their lives up by impressing toxic attitudes towards life and society unto them.

It is usually the hood rats and impovrished villagers who have little to nothing of their own that openly incite hate upon minorities. That and the occasional undiagnosed autist
>>
>>132643507
That's what happens thanks to the following:

>First Yugoslavia kills of all intelegencia that is connected to Austrian universities (meaning every single intelectual).
>Ustaše come and kill of any new intelegencia that re-developed after 20 year of opression because most were fucking communist sympathisers, but to compensate for it they bring back scholars from our diaspora and did make the best guide book for the Croatian language so far which is sadly rejected today because of its heritage being tied to a Nazi Puppet regime.
>Second Yugoslavia happens and whatever the Ustaša regime actually built up is torched down to be replaced with even more incompetend Communist ideologues.
>They manage to build back up but bam 40 years later another war happens and... They don't loose their jobs. The pro-communists keep quiet and get HDZ or SDP party membership. The pro-serb ones leave and becom like Šešelj. The real scientists among them are happy to finally be able to do their jobs properly but are dragged down by state propaganda and former communists who are entrenched in the beraucracy and are shitting out state propaganda that fucks up our education system even further.

We need a right wing Libretarian reformist movement in this country.

>>132643349
My uncle has evidence supporting the theory that Tito was a Jewish Communist and Ukrainian agent who went rogue after being ordered to merge Yugoslavia and Bulgaria before joining the USSR.
>>
>>132644364

I literally don't even watch TV anymore. Stopped 2+ years ago. Croatian TV isn't much better, really.
>>
>>132644167
I dont think Serbs wanted communism any more than Croats did, what is more i think Croats as the losers of WWII welcomed the opportunity to build up their sovereignty in that communistic shithole.

Serbs always preferred idea of "slobodni seljak" than any pretentious ideology

Also Tito was a Croat so we got that too. Also the only ones that lost anything in Yugoslavia were the Serbs. Kosovo and Vojvodina gained independence as an Tito's gift to everyone else.
>see Serbs are no longer the most dominant I took care of it, now we all equal and shiet.
>>
Imagine being so autistic and retarded you think foreigners care about your petty tribal rivalries from fucking Balkans.
Keep dancing for them you little monkey.
>>132644167
Yeah, that fucking commie Serb from Kumrovec called Josip Broz.
>>
>>132644451
>purge of the uper political classes then

desu I have a feeling literally all ex-YU countries need this to get a normalisation of political affairs. Hard to push any reasonable economic/administrative/political changes when 80% of the parliament still has the red communist membership books still in their front pockets, 30 years later.
>>
>>132644813
Hustlin' for a decent statesman, anyone got any to spare?

Now that I think of it, I don't think we had once since the 19th century.
>>
>>132644793
Tito was one man. Centralisation focused administrative, legislative, academic and economic institutions as well as relevant commerce and industry into Belgrade.
>>
>>132644557
>First Yugoslavia kills of all intelegencia that is connected to Austrian universities (meaning every single intelectual).
Things that never happened.
>>
>>132644983
one*
>>
File: a3jkhj.jpg (38KB, 205x278px) Image search: [Google]
a3jkhj.jpg
38KB, 205x278px
>>132635573

Serbs are not enemy, but Croat traitors. Communist offspring garbage.
>>
>>132643918
>Like literally almost all people who hate on entire groups usually are themselves utterly inferior.
Zagorčuge (northeners) vs Dalmatian southerners hate is a meme in Croatia, I don't hate them for real, although I'm not a fan of their folk songs and costumes either.
>>132644098
Don't worry, I'm almost a quareter Jewish so I know what suffering and autism means.
>>132644557
Agreed with everything except for this
>We need a right wing Libretarian reformist movement in this country
>>
>>132644992
Perhaps it was because Belgrade was a natural center, being fucking huge and developed for Balkan conditions?
I mean you could probably get better arguments for your point than that.
How do you explain shit like 1974 Constitution if Serbs were so almighty and Yugoslavia was nothing but Greater Serbia?
>>
>>132644497
I mean let us be real, we live in a global age. Anyone who has access to the Internet will be subject to social evolution of a free kind.
For instance, underdeveloped societies are more collectivist and simple minded for a lack of plural ideas. Of course most Christians and Muslims in Africa think the same, they never heard counter ideas in their life.
The more into civilization you go the different it gets.

The Bosnian war was fucking savage because of primitives. In Croatia, you had Serbs, muslims, Albanians etc fighting in the Croatian army
In Bosnia? Better kill everyone who isn't you.
Fucking hell, a Croatian Tank Commander was locked up in a concentration camp in Herzegovina bc he was a muslim, the shitheads didn't want to let him go even when his commanding general objected to that bs.
The ARBIH held some multiethnic farce to play as if they are the "legit army", but was just a farce.
The Serbs were the most primitive though. While there indeed were different people in the HVO and ARBiH, non orthodox around VRS get the bullet.
>>
>>132644983

The new generation isn't that much better, really.
>Pernar
>Fresh blood in Croatian politics
kill me

I'm literally ready to bomb the Croatian parliament and kill all the 160 something incompetent pieces of shit sitting there.

Problem one, they rarely ever all show up for a session
Problem two, new ones would just pop up again
>>
>>132644995
Anyone who had any connections to the universities in:

>Wiena
>Prague
>Bratislava
>Budapest

Or had any connections with the Austrian state apparatus was either stripped of their property, chased out of the country or downright killed when they were naive enough to protest the above.

I have family records about this to proove it.
>>
File: Srebrenica2007.jpg (17KB, 230x153px) Image search: [Google]
Srebrenica2007.jpg
17KB, 230x153px
>>132635573
this is 10th time in last few days that you posted this? what's your problem? survived srebrenica or deliberately shitposting in the eve of your national event on 11th of july?
>>
>>132635573

I'd befriend a Serb over a Bosniak any day.
>>
>>132640645
Except producing academic work worthy of a Nobel Prize of course.
>>
>>132645179
>Agreed with everything except for this
>>We need a right wing Libretarian reformist movement in this country

Wait you don't think that we need to fire 80% of our stat officials, lower taxes and remove shitty complicated legislature that achieves nothing?

Croatia needs a Regan of its own, face the truth.
>>
>>132645356
Things that never happened and I dare you to find a single mention of any systematic murder of intellectuals and former Austro-Hungarian officials in Yugoslavia.
Some people were sidelined (for example Borojević), but no one was murdered.
You literally had open opposition to Belgrade you fucking idiot, what do you think HSS was?
>>
>>132645477
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnAte9R4TRQ
>>
>>132635573
Because of Serbia turks , Europe is in this mess. They started WW1 and even had fair ultimatum to stop it. Beacuse of WW1 Europe lost millions of man, lost its colonies and communism in Russia started.
Also
Be Serbia
>Invade Slovenia, fail
>Invade Croatia, fail
>Invade Bosnia, fail
>Kosovo war lose
>>
>>132645495
There's Andrić. I mean he was probably a Croat but he declared as a Serb.
>>
>>132644589
Ever watched other TV?
Croatian TV is the only good one in ex Yu
Bosnian TV is just old shit movies plus repeating the same episodes of the same shows, which are good tho since Bosnian comedy is top notch
Serbian TV is even shittier, with reality shows, pathetic comedy, and documentaries where they literally say how nazicommunists invented evolution to destroy Serbia.

Croatian TV has decent shows, news, other programs, quizzes, foreign shows, fresh mocies etc
>>
>>132645356

In 1945 within the genocide the communists performed an aristocide aswell.
That's why have a braindead monkeys as the ruling class.
>>
File: isis.png (22KB, 418x543px) Image search: [Google]
isis.png
22KB, 418x543px
>>132635573
fuck Serbia indeed, they kept pushing their war music propaganda and it's not even the best
frienship ended with Srbska, Now Bosanska is my best friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
>>
>>132645179
Folk songs of either side are still better than the turbofolk shit modern youth listens to.

>>132645536

Having an economy the Balkan way (50% work for the state and live off the taxes and taxes under other names paid by the other half which works in the private sector) is unsustainable. We need a Regan x10.
>>
>>132645695

*we have
>>
>>132645671
That's just HRT. National televisions don't count.
>>132645695
That happened but on a far smaller scale, and I ridicule your notion that communists were some illiterate peasants. Most of their leadership had university education.
>>
>>132645646
>fair ultimatum
top kek
>>
>>132645671

ˇ What this guy said.
>>132645807

>>132645646
>"Fair" ultimatum
top kek
>>
>>132645844
What's funny is that every single item of that was accepted (even the outrageous 3, 4, and 5), except point 6, yet apparently that wasn't enough. Because Austrian leadership wanted war and ultimatum was just a cosmetic move.
>>
>>132645722
We just can't privatise amongst ourselves.
Sell all national phone companies to Deutsche Telekom, sell Konzum to Lidl or so, but do no let local idiots ever again take over and turn it into a family business for their dimwit children or siblings
>>
>>132645844
>>132645959
What wasn't fair exactly? They killed their archduke.
>>
>>132646067

Agrokor falling apart is a threat that could kill literally 15-25% of GNP across Balkan states. It's mental. I agree that such situations should be prevented. Hard to do that when your political leadership is literally braindead commies living off of bribery and corruption.

>If you want to Kek look at Sanader
>>
>>132645807
RTL is great too. Nova was decent in the past, idk now
>>
>>132646204
Who are ''they''?
A secret Serbian society (a part of it) funded a bunch of people from Bosnia who proceeded to assassinate Franz Ferdinand.
Besides stop talking about things you don't know shit about, Austrian rule in Bosnia wasn't exactly good for Serbs there. In fact they literally started with ethnic cleansing at one point.
>>
>>132646263

RTL is a commercial TV. Not really sure if it counts (not managed or owned by Croats IIRC). Besides, the only bright point on RTL are the 20+ year old Hollywood movies that get 134 reruns
>>
>>132642697
could be dimitrije
>>
Oh it's this Bosniak making hate thread about Serbia again. Sage.
>>
>>132646228
The finance minister is golden
>work highly placed in Agrokor
>"I had no idea what was going on"
Literally had a government collapse for that guy
>>
>>132644098
>Zagorčuga
Misliš Zagorjevrej?
>>
>>132645807
>That happened but on a far smaller scale, and I ridicule your notion that communists were some illiterate peasants. Most of their leadership had university education.

Communist intelegencia was limited to revolutionaries i.e. subversive actors and saboteurs.
Beyond that the could neve boast anything but mediocricy.
>>
File: sandzakiq.png (14KB, 877x159px) Image search: [Google]
sandzakiq.png
14KB, 877x159px
>>132645477
>>
>>132646514
>Bosniak
No such thing.
>>
>>132646204
>They killed their archduke
Let me introduce you the art of history:
>Be failing multikulti empire
>having hard time with growing nationalist sentiment all around empire
>take a super-idiotic move to annex bosnia as former turkish province full of nationalist already proven in battle with turks

and the finest
>bring the archduke to your new pseudo-oriental colony for show-off
>it wuz le evil serbs
>>
>>132644694
yep tito hurt serbs the most, splitting them up into every state he could, yet serbs are the only ones who still like him...
>>
>>132646613
Neither could the rest of political currents here, where the fuck do you think you are?
Commies should at least be applauded for infrastructure projects. Royal government couldn't build a fucking road.
>>
>>132645807

>>Most of their leadership had university education

That is not true.

>>communists were some illiterate peasants

That is mostly true.
>>
>>132646515
You seem like a decent based fellow. I'd like to think I'd enjoy having a beer with you. I'm off this thread though. Losing my faith in humanity twice today was enough.
(>>132646373 makes me kek and want to kms)
>>
>>132646431
Don't be like that, RTL has fresher movies than all the other Yugo stations.
>inb4 FTV shows Bitka na Neretvi 1000x

I hate when people say "if there was a bih chanel for Croats, they"d watch it". No, fuck no, surely no. It would be so that our ex-Yugoslav and ex-Velež fan turned massive Croat, Čović could hire more family members
>mfw KraDeSe BiH tried to cuck you by placing a šalter lady as president because muh legitimacy since the other candidate was basically a noncroat Commie dwarf
>>
>>132646881
Just check their biographies for fucks sake.
Communist leadership was also overwhelmingly urban.
>>
Serbs are turks.
Hear it from a serb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ
>>
>>132646898
Fair enough, thread is losing spice tho.
>>
>>132645536
>Wait you don't think that we need to fire 80% of our stat officials, lower taxes and remove shitty complicated legislature that achieves nothing?
If we fired that much of state officials those people would just be left on street and less money would be flown through the market. We would end up in even worse situation than before.

I agree with complicated legislature part and believe that measures like that should be implemented before firing state officials over a longer period of time. Our problems aren't necessarily anti market laws but stupid and not well thought our laws. Suspension of these or simplification of procedures would have a positive effect on economy which would allow us to fire some of the state officials during a course of longer time.

All that being said I still believe that we should have a strong public sector (preferably in primary or secondary industry) as a good basis if economy globally goes to shit.

If laws were reformed we would not need lower taxes and extra money could be used for museums, national parks and improvement of infrastructure in Slavonija, Lika and Dalmatinska Zagora or financing start ups.
>>
>>132647005
>recently Serbs erected a statue to grand vezier Mehmed Pasha Sokologlu in Višegrad
>>
i want to get a place out there in ex yu but basically all my family left in the 80's from croatia (serbs) and never went back
i guess I'm an american who uselessly knows another language
>>
>>132647005
if serbs are turks, why the fuck did they fought against themselves for 400 years, and continued to fight islam to current year?

is this some kind of leftists meme since they don't meme fine enough?
>>
>>132647173
What do you expect? We had political ulizice as ministers, and once we got a "professional" government it turned out to be an Agrokor ulizica and crook
>>
>>132646973

Repeating lies as truth doesn't make it true.
>>
>>132646067
>We just can't privatise amongst ourselves.
>Sell all national phone companies to Deutsche Telekom, sell Konzum to Lidl or so, but do no let local idiots ever again take over and turn it into a family business for their dimwit children or siblings

That's were you are wrong.

Letting our people run shit may help filter out the idiots from the croud.
+ when you are free to invest you are also free to fail and the state isn't obliged to help you like with Todoshit.
We just need to sever the link between our beraucracy and private buisness.
Get rid of any intentions of spending government funding on anything besides these 4:

>Raising the standard of public education with aims of employment in the private sector.

>Maintaining critical infrastructure: Roads, Bridges, Dykes etc.

>Ensuring our law enforcement agencies and emergency services are well funded and are doing their jobs well.
>Ensuring our population is ready to defend their homeland and we have a small regular troup that is consistent of profesionalls while everyone else is trained as a state militia.

Otherwise we can just copy paste the American constitution and it would work out 100% after banning social-politics.
>>
File: 1492183877668.jpg (20KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
1492183877668.jpg
20KB, 300x281px
>>132646751
I dont think Serbs like Tito, i think Serbs just liked the fact that they got their brothers back under the same roof for some time at least.

Thing most dont actualy get about Serbs is that our most desired end game is to bring back both Muslims and Converted Croats under the same name, preferably Serb one.
Either that or we gas them in the end.
>>
File: 1489273466313.png (440KB, 1027x865px) Image search: [Google]
1489273466313.png
440KB, 1027x865px
>>
>>132646973
>Đuro Pucar Stari
>first president of Bosnia
>"marshal we don't need roads, just give us horses and we're fine"
So very urban

The only urban guys I can think of right now are Hebrang (who was killed by his own) and Pijade (who died early on)
>>
>>132635573
Fuck off muslim piece of subhuman pig shit. Hope serbs kill you all.
>>
>>132647268
dont give the (you), serbs have a lot in common with turks due to living with each other for years.
same thing as how white americans now have a lot in common with niggers, music / culture etc
>>
>>132639375
>
>>132639375
I have to admit, only a century of so after their conversion from Christian heretics to muslims they were yet again falling into heresy, and the Turks had to come to shut the new heresy down.

That said, there are a fuckload of Arabs there funding their radicalisation. There are ISIS villages, and the Arabs are not born yesterday, they are trained into coercing secular muslims into becoming radicalised. You'll see a step-wise process towards Arab-style conservative islam.
>>
>>132647655
And both juice
>>
Reminder Serb Turks got conquered for 500 years and did nothing untill they were freed by Hasburgs. Thats why most of Serbs today look like Turks
https://youtu.be/9LfdXoL3Xck
>>
>>132647811
There was very few Turks in Serbia during Ottoman times. There was a lot of other muslim ethnicities, but very few Turks. Ottomans loved to relocate and colonize various niggers from far corners of their empire into other far corners of their empire.
>>
>>132647501
my father told me a lot of my ancestors converted to be catholic over the hundreds of years of being in croatia.
>>
>>132647655
i don't know about hebrang but (((pijade))) top fucking kek

juice is scarce around ex-yugoslavia, but they somehow managed to find them and all of them was at the top of communist party

imagine my surprise kek
>>
>>132647464
As long as we move away from politikanstvo it will be fine

Also, overly emotional weaklings should stay away from business. They'd either end up passing it on to unworthy children or breaking deals. Literally know a story about how a marketing director at FIS Vitez denied a cheap deal for those paper rolls cashiers use because the company was "muh balije"
Or how my physic teacher in elementary told us how our dnevnici are shit because the director preferred the company since the other was Croat
>>
>>132647173
>people would just be left on street and less money would be flown through the market

That's a fallacy. You're essentially saying that if you stop giving money to your lazy brother that it will not be put into circulation in the fist place.
>>
>>132647811
For years ? You mean centuries!
>>
>>132645666
Sorry, Andric was not a Serb. He would not declare himself a Serb unless there was a logical reason to do so and there was none. By virtue of his political ideology he was a Yugoslav, by birthplace a Bosnian and by ancestry a Croat or a Bosnian Croat. A biography about him which was written by the custodian of the Travnik Museum was published which facsimiled a form in his own handwriting declaring his religion to be 'Roman Catholicism' and his ethnicity 'Croat'. The form has been digitised but copies of the autogbiography remain because Serb intellectual circles ordered them with the intention of destroying them. In Banja Luka the little Chetniks are taught that Ivo Andric was a Serb. The Serbianised 'Ivo Andric' exists to placate aware Serbs' indigence about their creative and intellectual shortcomings.
>>
>>132647209
>i want to get a place out there in ex yu but basically all my family left in the 80's from croatia (serbs) and never went back
> i guess I'm an american who uselessly knows another language

You were smart to leave both because the war and because we remain a dysfunctional country ruled by a totally not!Communist beraucratic class.
The rest of former Yugoslavia is more or less the same.
>>
>>132635573
>>
File: 1499231216589.png (54KB, 558x330px) Image search: [Google]
1499231216589.png
54KB, 558x330px
>>132648177
>>132648170
100 years from now Serbia will still exist. Your countries will be overrun by Africans and Arabs. Enjoy all those rapefugees, Europe!

HAhahaah
>>
>>132648264
my family all left croatia, all my cousins are here basically apart from some distant ones who are probably living in belgrade by now.
i have nothing for me there whatsoever, but am drawn to return and get a place just because i know the language.

its fun to be able to understand exyu shitposting though
>>
>>132647173
No. We need to fire them rapidly for economic reforms to achieve anny effects.
Also our private sector lacks cheap labour so they can get employed right back so we don't have to import labour.
>>
>>132647882
Irrelevant. Jews are too developed to have a hivemind.
Meanwhile, what people tend to forget is that jews were the regular scapegoats in Europe. Plague breaks out? T's the juice behind it. That kind of thinking is no different from thinking they are behind anything today, because "they" don't exist. Collective will in developed societies in barely existent.

>>132647875
Like said, I live surrounded by them so know it all. It is odd when all your drinking bodies, aside 1-4 atheistic goddamn commies, are calling themselves muslim.
Do I even need to tell how one convinced his mufti father how his bong was actually a mini hookah he bought as a trinket?

All those vehabije and balije are lower class morons. I know of one vehabije, he was the BFF of our city drunk and piss poor.
>>
>>132648520
Well that statistical framework is favourable to you because your gangs aren't counted, are they?

Nobody should lose sight of this one fact: the most sophisticated terrorist attack on a European capital city to date was the Zagreb Rocket Attacks on May 2 and 3, 1995. The perpetrators: Serbs who were simply being Serbs.
>>
File: Keynesian.jpg (109KB, 1050x550px) Image search: [Google]
Keynesian.jpg
109KB, 1050x550px
>>132648170
If you fired those people they would end up on welfare (which would suck in the tax money) and they wouldn't be able to spend their money on private sector goods which would hurt private companies very much since we are speaking about a country where 50% of employed work in public sector.
>>
>>132648738
Then i advise you to buy an appartment on the coast so you can rent it out.
>>
>>132635573

I came to see if a bosniak was writing this. Was not disappointed !
>>
>>132648520
>per million
>3.8 million people in Bosnia
So around what, 400?
In general no less no more than Sweden and Belgium gave.
>>
>>132648704
>prime minister
>Zoran Milanović
It's called "news" only when it isn't old.

Also, Serbia has the most refugees of all the Yugo countries aside Macedonia
>>
>>132648837
And yet, in every corner of the globe, you have a jew indulging in their tricks.

Observe: https://twitter.com/filipejdus
>>
>>132649260
Yeah we have 6k refugees and all are placed in the Hungarian part of Vojvodina talk about Irony lol.
>>
>>132648835
>No. We need to fire them rapidly for economic reforms to achieve anny effects. Also our private sector lacks cheap labour so they can get employed right back so we don't have to import labour.

We'd literally become a shithole like America if we implemented that.

Reagan and Thatcher should've been hanged.
>>
>>132649326
Jews are an example of survival of the fittest. Due to endless persecutions, they refined as a people. Of course you'd find them everywhere relevant.
>>
>>132648910
>Not cutting welfare for everyone but invalids as well.

How new are you to Capitalism.
Welfare drags everything down.
Free market weeds out the weak and dumb.

Also consider the lack of workers we face now in the private sector.
The tax cuts from cutting out welfare and firing officials will lead to greater profit margins and draw in investors.
These investors will need to compete among them selves to draw in employees because nobody will want to work for shit wages.
But nobody will be able to afford to be a jobless parasite either which balances it out.
>>
>>132648910
Decreasing government spending would reflect on taxes so even with the less money to spend, tax cuts would make at least a part of the loss.

Secondly, deregulation which anon proposed would increase job (and new industry) growth which would take care at least a part of that "dispossesed" population. Welfare cannot be given to just about anonye, otherwise it's basically treated as UBI. Those people have significant properties and cash stacks and in most cases cannot apply to welfare even under current standards.

But since we're in EU all of that is autism-talk. It's not like we can decide about any of that.
>>
>>132649529
Maybe. But you can't deny a shared agenda that is consistent worldwide.
>>
File: 4L_3ptAERm3.jpg (21KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
4L_3ptAERm3.jpg
21KB, 259x194px
>>132635573
Serbija i rusija i grecija to bratja idi nachuj turk jebani jebu ti mterinu picku

>Od bosniji do turkistana bice mertvi svima Turski musilmana ( volim sarajevo)

Oj ilija nisi suka blyat vise glavni pobede moj narod narod vizantijiskiji provoslavniji

Vera nasa vera stara vera v nasich sveti cara vera vecna vera slavna nasa vera provoslavna vers koje u nas bila i zemlju serbsku blogoslovijla narod serbski osvetila vera vecna vera slavna nasa vers provoslavna vers nasa vera koje u nas bila zemlju rusku blogoslovijla i narod ruski osvetila i vera nasa to ja nas zakon zauvjek (kazablanka blyat)

Slava bratja hajde suka blyat idemo na Kosovo svima ratniki

Ja zovem se ivan ivanovic ivanovenko mils vas poznat bratja kada remuv turk kabab ???

(Volim te bosenac jebani) pijem pejsmu sada dva galeba bela u crno noci achhhhhh to bili vremena kada jugo bila ziva i procvetala

Zasto svima balkanski narody Dibilim i genecidniji majmuni blyat ???????
>>
>>132649422

lol, we don't even have 50
>>
>>132649693
what the fuck
>>
CPБИJA; PУCИJA, HE TPEБA HAM УHИJA
>CPБИJA; PУCИJA, HE TPEБA HAM УHИJA
>>
>>132649020
thats what my father told me to look into. our family name is super Croatian, too. I definitely will look into it
>>
>>132649647
>shared agenda
>world wide
Mate, I could make a thousand examples, but let us get to the most narrow. You have had literal noble families who lived under the same roof who started wars with eachother for land etc

Political parties split, countries too, populations, fucking rockbands...
You tell me, that jews, around the whole globe, all of different ethnic backgrounds, cultures, etc, have a common agenda?
>>
>>132649462
You are a halfassed EU ''not-so-free market socialist''.
Please do learn a thing or two about economy.
State intervention in anything but crucial matters usually only makes things worse due to three factors:

>Slow action when it comes to economic decisions.
>Corruption.
>Incompetence.
>>
>>132646617
t.www.slobodansandzak.com
>>
>>132649951
Yes, that is what I'm saying.

It sounds insane, but the ((coincidences)) are too much.
>>
File: image.png (419KB, 513x557px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
419KB, 513x557px
Man. Those Balkan folks really do hate each other.
>>
>>132649693
>Russian jew who keeps speaking Russian even in Israel
You are the one foretold by the legends..
And stereotypes

>>132649828
>looking up to an aids infest crime den
>>
File: 51516134512.jpg (112KB, 640x431px) Image search: [Google]
51516134512.jpg
112KB, 640x431px
>>132650090
I will skin you alive you Muslim filth.
>>
>>132650090
over here we all get along, my best family friends are Bosnian muslims and runner up is a croat/serb couple
>>
>>132649920
I reccomend the area of Šibenik if you want something good for cheap or Makarska if you want to invest into something better that will earn you more profits.
Avoid islands cause they have shit water supply.
Istria is too expensive and the area from Rijeka to Zadar are eithe shitholes or poluted as fuck.
Get in touch with German, Swiss and Brittish agencies to rent out your appartment.
Do consider paying tax in paushal since it's cheaper that way as well.

That's it for my buisness advice.
>>
>>132650139
Ja sam nie jew pokazi nam tvoj flag suka albenskaja :D
>>
>>132637331
>wasted genes....
>>
File: 87456.jpg (72KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
87456.jpg
72KB, 960x541px
>>132650350
>diaspora
>>
>>132635573
If anyone is closer to Turkish roaches it's Bosnia
>>
>>132650350
The balkanoid fears civilization because then he turns into a human being.

All our higher classes (note; not political elites or """""rich"""" moguls) are civilized.
I'd take a decent Serb over some škutor or balija any day
>>
>>132650090
There's only two things we hate more than each other:

1. Islam

2. Communism
>>
>>132650090
I like them, they're like Flemings and Walloons but on steroids. And lots of pepper.
>>
File: mfw.png (441KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
441KB, 500x495px
>>132637056
>a shitty kebab
>>
>>132650609
i slanu plazmu
>>
>>132650609
Aside the time Serbs used communism to cuck us
And aside the time when they did nothing to taliban Sandžaklije while they burned Slavonia
And that one time where Milošević wanted a pact with the """""bosniaks"""""", but Americans advised Fekalija Izmetbegović otherwise
>>
File: 7803.jpg (320KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
7803.jpg
320KB, 621x621px
>>132650724
>>
File: 1497729750183.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497729750183.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>>132650724
>i slanu plazmu
The horror...
>>
>>132650831
>Fekalija Izmetbegovic

That's good. I'm gonna use that.
>>
>>132650724
>slana plazma
Arguably the worst you did
>>
>>132650954
Don't forget his son, Kakir
>>
>>132649828
orc runes
>>
File: 4L_bb26QVKY.jpg (850KB, 4377x2603px) Image search: [Google]
4L_bb26QVKY.jpg
850KB, 4377x2603px
>>132650139
Ja mozu govorit na osiem jezikoch

Jedan) ruski jezik
Dva) jugoslavskiji jezik
Tri) greciskiji jezik
Ceteri ) cirilica serbski
Pet) latinica horvatskaja
Sest) stari latin
Siedem)cerkva slovjanskiji
Osiem )I posledniji zadniji jezik bulgarskji i makedonskuji

Slava bratja hajde treba nam ex -yu muziku sada i rakiju ili vodku i vino

Volim vas svima konstantinopol grad budit nas :D
>>
>>132650423
Diaspora knows to types
The cool type who fled to civilization away from the Balkans
The shitty who complain how they have it hard in fucking Norway and Luxembourg
>>
>>132642382

the eternal Slovene
>>
>>132651279
>orc runs
Oplakah

>>132651370
>languages he speaks
>Yugoslav, Serb, Croatian

K, don't forget Montenegrin, Bosnian, serbocroatian, Bosniak, Kosovo Serbian, Istrian, Herzegovinian,...
>>
>>132651513
Hey at least your nation got Capitalism mostly right compared to the rest of us balkanites.
>>
>>132651279
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK8ninAi2z0
>>
>>132649739

We have a lot more than 50 mate ...
>>
>>132637056
Бългapиa кaкo cи ти дoбpи пpиeтeл нaш aзъ и cepбия Oбичaм тe хaйдe пocт мyзъкa чaлгa :)
>>
>>132651370

Based jew.
>>
File: 1498750022519.jpg (84KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1498750022519.jpg
84KB, 500x370px
>>132635573
Remove kebab!
>>
>>132650174
o-okay
>>
>>132652067
Well you did try to fuck with him, what did you expect.

he could be serious or could be the brlja talking
>>
>>132650174
Don't cut yourself, Zoran.
>>
>>132649593
>>132649997
I like EU. I think its always better to have state aparatus which allows for greater control of unwashed masses if anything goes wrong.

>Free market weeds out the weak and dumb.
Eheeem no. You really think that all the great art and architecture would exist under free market? Of course it wouldn't. Even 16th century France and England had welfare and housing for poor. This idea that welfare drags society down is relatively a new one.

>These investors will need to compete among them selves to draw in employees because nobody will want to work for shit wages.
Most of the modern economy consists of global macro companies which control most of world's economy and are connected and mutually dependent and if it weren't for state regulations to counterbalance this we'd all be living as slaves now.

Not to mention that capitalism is the root of all degeneracy. Burn the protestant.

>>132649599
>Decreasing government spending would reflect on taxes so even with the less money to spend, tax cuts would make at least a part of the loss.
I'm not sure about that. We still need to pay our debts so taxes would probably remain plus even if we weren't it would still take time for such reforms to effect average citizen.
>>
Thoughts on Tito? Was he based?
>>
>>132652735
no, he was a croat spy and should be dug up and hanged again
>>
>>132651370
I appreciate your dedication
>>
>>132650090
I will drink rakija from your skal in the end :D
>>
>>132652826
>serbonigger mad that based tito cucked you from getting greater serbia
>>
File: Serb-tech.jpg (57KB, 757x325px) Image search: [Google]
Serb-tech.jpg
57KB, 757x325px
>>132635573
I don't understand why you all hate Serbia, you should love it, it killed its roach, kicked out its Croat , bullied mudslime Bosniaks and shot down a stealth with 1960's tech. What's more Tesla than than that ?

>Serbia - way to go .
>>
>>132650383
Hvala puno
>>
>>132652954
but Yugoslavia was Serb-dominated, even though Tito was a Croat.
>>
>>132652735
Ture name is Josif Lenka an Ukrainian Jew.
Look up Titos birthday and you'll get 12 different recorded dates that are sometimes years appart.
The son of a Croatian general did a DNA test on his descendants.
The Broz family are Askenazi Jews from Ukraine.
>>
File: 1498832050061m.jpg (44KB, 1024x341px) Image search: [Google]
1498832050061m.jpg
44KB, 1024x341px
>>132653003
>kicked out its Croat
Its the other way around you nigger
>>
>>132635573
Do not agree. Serbian need to remain. They are great people. Bosnian on the other hands need to go, together with Kosovo.
>>
>>132653071
The moment Tito died Serbs took over. He managed to contain their autism. But there were too many of Serb nationalists to be controlled. During the eighties you couldn't buy a weapon for hunting or sports if you were a Croat so my uncles reesorted to asking their Serbian friends to buy it for them.

Tito's prblem was that he didn't exterminate Ustashe and Chetniks efficiently and thoroughly.
>>
>>132653004
Nema na čemu.
Drago mi je ako se ljudi vrate u Hrvatsku i ulažu.

>>132652647
Please leave for Belgium or Sweden if you like big government and ''totally not socialism guize''.
Croatia needs an effective economy instead of this idiocy.
>>
>>132651279
those runes have more povjest then your entire country lmao
>>
>>132653367
>Tito's prblem was that he didn't exterminate Ustashe and Chetniks efficiently and thoroughly.
this
>>
File: 4L_7OOAR3nz.jpg (22KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
4L_7OOAR3nz.jpg
22KB, 275x183px
>>132653135
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K4F8D3z-E5k

Tužno Placem :(

Zivi marsel tito zivalja jugoslavija jedinstvo bratstvo
>>
>>132653135
But if he was an internationalist Jew why did he separate Yugoslavia from the Jew-led USSR? Makes no sense senpai.
>>
File: 8ab9b.jpg (27KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
8ab9b.jpg
27KB, 624x416px
>>132653162
Swiss vs Gypsy. Nice strawman. Also blonde people are inferior.
>>
>>132653536
power hungry
>>
File: 1498832757391.png (278KB, 539x497px) Image search: [Google]
1498832757391.png
278KB, 539x497px
>>132653563
Get the fuck out of my country you serbonigger
>>
File: Autism_in_spehs.png (612KB, 768x781px) Image search: [Google]
Autism_in_spehs.png
612KB, 768x781px
>>132635573

>Bosniak calling Serbs Rapebabies

Alija I ...
>>
>>132653135
>Josif Lenka an Ukrainian Jew.
first time i hear this
i did a google search of that name along with keyword "tito" but i found nothing
>>
>>132636364
What expansionism? They just didn`t want their country broken up by the Jews so that the Eurocucks could make them their little bitch indebted to the (((banks))), but that ship has sailed long ago.
>>
>>132653666
thats pic is pure bullshit
>>
>>132653536
He was a rogue agent.
The Partizan movement in Croatia and Bosnia kicked of without him through Croatian farmers who have joined the HSS party and Bosnian Serbs who disliked the Chetniks as well.
Tito got his position by killing of all the Communist party members in the leadership that weren't loyal to him.
He didn't lead the Partizan in Yugoslavia.
He's just our version of an imported Stalin.
>>
File: itsadeal.jpg (70KB, 970x450px) Image search: [Google]
itsadeal.jpg
70KB, 970x450px
>>132639531
>>
>>132653712
okay i found this

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/brosgol/default.aspx?section=results
>There is another cluster of Broz families in Croatia. Some believe that Josip Broz Tito, former president of Yugoslavia, was a descendant of Sephardic Jews. It is not yet known whether the Croatian and Spanish Broz families are related to each other but we do know that the Sephardic families in Croatia came there from Spain in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries.

interesting...
>>
>>132653712
Tito was really anti-israel too. Strange for a crypto-jew...
>>
Herc na aparatima cec
>>
>>132652826
Explain.
>>
>>132653982
https://www.familytreedna.com/public/IberianSurnamesofAshkenaz/

ctf+f broz
>>
>>132653712
Because it's still in a research phase.
My uncle passed me the data on an USB stick and told me not to upload this shit and i could only talk about it after 2016.
Oh right just to mention.
Theres now a NATO rocket base in Osjek.
So just take that into account before letting a loon like Šešelj enter your politics again.
I'm all for good relations with Serbia and don't want to see you get firebombed again.
>>
>>132653413
>Croatia needs an effective economy instead of this idiocy.
We can either chose between welfare state or slavery rn.
>>132653666
Superior Dinaric genes are destined to overtake this country from Bodul and Purger filth and their faggot folk costumes that are incomparable to the picrelated.
>>
File: 1442371264908.jpg (60KB, 900x483px) Image search: [Google]
1442371264908.jpg
60KB, 900x483px
>>132653712
It's headcanon, ignore it.
>>
File: 9785-1491305621.jpg (140KB, 711x924px) Image search: [Google]
9785-1491305621.jpg
140KB, 711x924px
tbqh I fucking love Serbia. Literally the only country in the balkans that pisses off every ex-Yugoslav country (save Romania and Greece) simply just by existing, also qt women.

>>132653162
This guy in pic related is Croation though
>>
>>132653162
HOL UP. you mean Serbia is ful of papal scum ?
Are you a croat, do you understand your religious leader is a marxist charlatan, and all others before him are pedophile enablers ?

>Become a based Orthodox Serb now , or hope you get nuked in WW3
>>
>>132654238
Proves nothing, Jews mixed with all peoples. I bet that there are Jews surnamed Karling or Srborojević.

Plus it possibly comes from different root.
>>
File: 1497284649710.png (1MB, 946x670px) Image search: [Google]
1497284649710.png
1MB, 946x670px
>>132635573
>>
>>132654279
>So just take that into account before letting a loon like Šešelj enter your politics again.
he is a constant opposition, he would never have significant influence in politics like he never had
so no worries

war was a mistake

btw. speaking about nato we cooperate more with it than we do with russia but it's behind the covers of the state-controlled media because our nationalists would get triggered
>>
>>132654550
Right.
Most of us Balkanites are darker.
You can thank the Turks for that.
I for example have squinty mongol eyes, a jawtastic manly jaw and a moustache like any Hungarian.

Our genetics are fucked up because every army that swept through Europe has left its trace here.
>>
File: photo_verybig_128738.jpg (61KB, 480x291px) Image search: [Google]
photo_verybig_128738.jpg
61KB, 480x291px
>>132654365
GO BACK TO TURKEY
HOP ON YOUR TRACTOR
AND DRIVE SOUTH EAST
>>
>>132654620

Hows that famine of yours going on Slavoljub ?
>>
File: turks and balkan.png (441KB, 654x777px) Image search: [Google]
turks and balkan.png
441KB, 654x777px
>>132654809
you're wrong there though. you literally fell on turk raepbaby meme
>>
File: hmm.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>132653135

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo%C5%A1a_Pijade
>>
>>132654365
>We can either chose between welfare state or slavery rn.

or we lower taxes so much that croatian companies can outcompete foreign companies.welfare state only works among people who want to work
>>
>>132654845
INDEPENDET HERCEGOVINA FROM MOSTAR TO KLIS FROM DONJI LAPACAUX TOHERCEG NUVI! DONT RY TO SLIDE MY ARGUMET BY SERBPOSTING
>>
>>132655137
Yes and be slaves to those companies who have no market competition. A litteral oligarchy,
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 640x359px
>>132652932
Shlomo pls.
>>
File: 4L_Q9MRvS3A.jpg (128KB, 520x626px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Q9MRvS3A.jpg
128KB, 520x626px
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aVLatmBVYjk

Why did you laft her you subhumans pour girl feel sory for her she mad me cry :D
>>
>>132655795
there will always be competition unless the state interferes (crony capitalism) or the monopolist threaten competitors violently or the monopolist does such a great job that no competitor can beat it (in that case monopolies is not a problem)
>>
>>132635573
remove kebab
>>
>>132654809
That's not true though. Balkan people have always been darker than their northern counterparts. You might find a couple super irregular dark people like the one but it's not demonstrative of the overall.

Also you realize geneticist have basically tried to prove the 'turkish raep babby' meme but failed every time right?
>>
File: true peace in the balkans.png (129KB, 1887x1192px) Image search: [Google]
true peace in the balkans.png
129KB, 1887x1192px
Deport all kebab to either Albania or Turkey and divide BiH and that's how you fix the Balkans
>>
>>132656308
We already have monoolies. In oreder to create a fuctioning libertarian society you need to dissolve all existing companies and reset economy to a new beggining.
>>
>>132656308
>monopolist threaten competitors violently
Means no competition on the market so monopolist can exploit consumer base.
Unless state intervene against using violence by using violence.
But giving state power to enforce non violence on its territory by using violence gives a state an ability to overuse it's force.
It is form of unsolvable problem of "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
>>
>>132653875
satan condemns your post as shitwares
>>132654853
oh no famine here cro-shillion , eh i mean cromagno~croat shill.
>>
>>132656140
dont touch that pic with your .il fingers lest I feed them to my reptiles , dunce
>>
File: 4L_xkECNx6a.gif (53KB, 359x301px)
4L_xkECNx6a.gif
53KB, 359x301px
>>132656969
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r6-scBWz4D8

Για σου γρεεk ματερ φαkερ
>>
i´ve made the experience that croats and serbs are great and nice people and are very helpful if you need help. bosnians on the other side only worhsip their roach religion are megalomaniac and very agressive
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.