[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Linda Sarsour: Resistance to Trump is “jihad”

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170706-123646.png (1MB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170706-123646.png
1MB, 1600x2560px
Sarsour and her allies are doing very well at the “perpetually outraged” part.

She is working from the myth that Muslims in Trump’s America are facing widespread and systemic persecution and harassment, and that much worse (a Muslim registry! Internment camps!) is looming. This is, of course, nonsense, but it is dangerous and incendiary nonsense, fueling a sense of grievance that will lead to more jihad terror attacks in the United States.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/07/linda-sarsour-resistance-to-trump-is-jihad-muslims-have-to-be-perpetually-outraged-muslims-priority-is-not-to-assimilate
>>
>current year +2
>people are still retarded enough to believe in religion
LOL if any God was real then God would not allow idiocy and retardation like pic related to occur, fuck you, religiouscucks.
>>
File: wooji.png (262KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
wooji.png
262KB, 680x661px
>INTERNMENT CAMPS

gosh, I hope so.
>>
I would personally like to shit in her hijab.
>>
>>132635332
Hope she gets brutally raped and then decapitated by Islamic extremists, for practising a slightly less conservative form of Islam
>>
>>132636190

Have you heard of the apocalypse? God doesn't intend on letting go on.
>>
>>132635332
ZOOOOO MY GWAAAAAD IT'S NOT LIKE THIS IS TOTALLY NOT TAKEN OUT OF CONTEX!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>132636190
>Pre-fashionable to defend muslims
>Liberals : "Lol the god delusion, take your ancient practices elsewhere! It's oppressive"
>Muslims become fashionable
>Liberals : "Lol Islam is a fashionable religion that I have always loved, I know so many Muslims and couldn't imagine life without their culture and beautiful religion influencing my life! The societal pressure and threat of violence for women to wear a burka is empowering! Ilsam is a LGBTQ friendly religion!"

Liberals are worse than religion. At least a bad religion usauly decreases in toxicty over time, liberals are now a catalyst for spreading and encouraging active degeneration of their own culture while helping to fester Islam and other horseshit in the name of "culture"

Christianity is now pretty much benign and even beneficial due to it having to adapt to a secularized world. But Islam gets a free pass to do whatever the fuck it wants because of PC culture.
>>
>>132636517
do you get paid to be this much of a little numale faggot or do you do it for free?
>>
>>132635332
Trump needs to label CAIR as a terrorist organization.
>>
>>132636190
No in fact god is the mechnation of human imagination and it's trope to life.

In fact if a god existed, it would be only to allow us to prosper in a way that would show the will of the universe. Even if trivilized. So god allows us to exist just so he can see what we are capable of in His universe. But if we regulate ourself only on our image then we become deregulated.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.