[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I literally just solve the biggest issue /pol has? You all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Did I literally just solve the biggest issue /pol has?

You all say here that the jews control everything and so on, but you don't propose any solutions. I have thought of this and this is the best plan that can not possibly go wrong.

We move to Israel, convert to judaism and become jews. Surgery to get bigger noses so we can fit in without them suspecting a thing. Then we get a job at a restaurant there and everytime some bigshot political, banker dude comes in, we approach him and becomes his slave. That's right, we have to become a slave for them, do everything they say and literally become an ass-kisser.

We become good friends with them and perhaps we ask them if they can help us out with another job and that is when we tell them we graduated in economics and we are big philantrophists. Remember, economics is important, you must say this otherwise our plan has failed and that surgery was all for nothing.

They get us a job at a bank as a regular dude sitting there typing on a computer, but we start kissing the bosses ass and after a few years we might have kissed him good enough that we finally can get a big promotion. We become a chief in the office and we continue to kiss ass but do a good job. The CEO thinks we are doing good and he wants us the become the new leader of the entire bank. Finally, we are in boys and girls.

This is where we gather as many contacts as possible and hopefully we can become friends with the most infamous jews that controls the world according to you all. All of them, if we become friends with one of them, they will all flood to us, perhaps we ask them out for dinner. Have a nice kosher meal.

Finally, time to execute our plan. We are now in the pockets of the most mighty jews ever and we can start doing what took us so long to do. No, we are not going to kill them, remember we're a good goy.

We get an influence in the world banks and when the time is right. We make the stock market crash. They lose their money=power.

We Win??
>>
FYI, this is a fiction story. This is pretty much impossible, the odds of winning the lottery 100 billion times are higher than this actually happening.
>>
nice meme leaf. you must forget that there aren't no world dominating jews in Israel
>>
>>132634579
oh. I guess this plan failed after all.
>>
>>132634216
Making the stock crash would destroy small investors and the rich jews would buy all of it cheap and in the long term they would become richer to the point of no return.
Learn some economics.
I propose we move to Israel, become Jews as you said and then get into government and slowly start becoming left wing. Then we get our goys into the army and stage a coup. When the communist Israel becomes legit the bankers will get rekt cuz no ethnocapitalist state. They will migrate to USA and well have a commie utopia in the most scientifically advanced country ever.
>>
>>132634216
israel was created to satisfy the pleb jews, why live in a hot dump in the middle east when you can live in a cool western metropolis, rule the world and have everything served on a golden platter?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.