[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't (illegal) migration way more common?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Somali.jpg (126KB, 720x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Somali.jpg
126KB, 720x1010px
Seriously, why the hell isn't nearly everybody in Somalia or El Salvador or any similar country trying to immigrate to Germany or the US? Could you imagine living in such shitty countries?
>>
>>132632504
Because even though it's shit they still take pride in their people

They don't take the white lefts pity and arrogance thinking they will save the world.

This is why even with immigrants you see things like chinatown or brick lane pop up
>>
>>132632504
$$$. Try leaving your town without food, money, or transportation
>>
>>132632504
>Could you imagine living in such shitty countries?
Would you rather rule in hell or serve in heaven?
>>
>>132633323
Ok John Milton
>>
>>132633323
Most people living in Mexico, Somalia, Guatemala, etc. aren't ruling at all and living in Sweden, America, etc. would be universally better.
>>
File: 1476773068179.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1476773068179.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>132633677
>Do you want pizza or burgers?
>Ok
>>
>>132632504
Central Americans try to get into the USA all the time. The Mexicans are pretty good at catching them and deporting them. If they get by them, they get caught at the US border.

Europe is the only place in the entire world where you can migrate across the border and not only do they not stop you, they give you a house and a paycheck to do nothing and don't expect you to leave.

I mean, even Mexico has standards about who crosses their borders and why.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (10KB, 179x282px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
10KB, 179x282px
>>132633874
You were referencing Paradise Lost, correct?
>>
>>132633825
>living in Sweden, America, etc. would be universally better.
Would it really? Travel from the far end of the world, go through god knows what hoops and risks to reach a place where barely anyone likes you or speaks your language or shares your ways for what? For iPhone and better supermarkets? For ''safety''?

Maybe they're ok with whatever life they're doing. Some animals are not meant to be caged.

>>132634021
Maybe, but I would still like a normal answer.
>>
>>132634391
Obviously rule in hell
>>
>>132633888
I know many people in 3rd world countries who could very easily leave (doctors etc) but they don't want to because they're nationalists at heart who would rather struggle and help drag their loser families/countrymen out of the swamp than go somewhere that everything is ready laid out for them. Any immigrant who claims to still love their country of origin and its people is a liar, a traitor or a sleeper cell. They abandoned it, instead of helping it when it needs them the most. All for shekels.

So I guess it depends on the person. Not every human is like electrons that will always pick the easiest route and not everyone has the same goals.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.