[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stormfags BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: Nordfrost.png (710KB, 664x657px) Image search: [Google]
Nordfrost.png
710KB, 664x657px
LARPing Nordic Nazi Party has been completely and utterly humiliated and BTFO'd by a german deepfreeze-company.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40510362

- B-but, the names Nordfront and Nordfront are not even the same!

- Umm... yes they are sweetie. We live under the rule of law. The judge argued that the names were too similar and that there was “an obvious risk that third parties will mistakenly get the impression that there is a commercial link". You have to respect the words of a judge in a society with rule of law.

Checkmate stormcucks!

https://www.rt.com/viral/395415-swedish-neo-nazis-german-trademark/
>>
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (40KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
40KB, 600x476px
Boring
>>
>>132631059
Big company takes a poopoo on unemployed fringe NEET neckbeard viKANGZ. I wonder how this will turn out?
>>
>>132631849
>>
How big is that company? I bet it will eventually cease to exist anyway.
>>
>>132631059
God Europeans are so fucking gay
>inb4 56% xD
You're all on the way to becoming 56% too you faggots.
>>
>>132631059
nobody
fucking
cares
about
europe
>>
File: nordfrost.png (293KB, 716x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nordfrost.png
293KB, 716x1024px
>>132631059
>Nordfront can't use their name because it's too similar to a company called "Nordfrost", who are concerned that the association will be bad for business.

You know what to do...
>>
>>132631059
Didn't read. Instead I donated 600$ to Andrew Anglin. Thanks for aiding white supremacy.
>>
>>132632048
Seems to be a pretty big company in AC and warehouse cooling
>>
>>132632048
It's pretty big in Germany, most deep frozen goods are delivered by them

>Nordfront
>Nordfrost
>>
>>132631059
it doesnt matter if use their name or not legally since their not producing any consumer goods?

at least that would be american law. Unless these morons tried to trademark the name.
>>
File: nordfrost coexist.png (161KB, 1500x448px) Image search: [Google]
nordfrost coexist.png
161KB, 1500x448px
>>
>>132632120
just
go
to
another
thread
>>
>>132631849
>>132632004
toppe keke
>>
File: stormfag.jpg (5KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
stormfag.jpg
5KB, 184x184px
>>132632367
This is basically the end for stormiefags. They don't have the right to use the webpage domain nordfront.se, all their little flyers and print merch constitute copyright infringement
>>
>>132632454
oh boy my autism sure is triggered
>>
So company from ANOTHER country have any rights to ban name of polictic group?
OK, my new company is called GERMANY and I want Merkel to change her country name cuz it might link my company to Nazis and that is bad for biznes.
THIS HIS HORSE SHIT. or some fake nws
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.