[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British cuck encourages muslims to not integrate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cunt cuck.png (44KB, 781x181px) Image search: [Google]
cunt cuck.png
44KB, 781x181px
This fucking cuck retard says he's happy about muslims refusing to integrate, and how they refuse to "bow to the establishment".

This pisses me of so fucking much, I fucking hate how people in this country celebrate their own doom. Do they not realize that the muslims ARE the establishment? You can't critisize islam without being arrested and shunned, while muslims get away with asking for shaira law and raping 1,400 children.

I used to love this country but at the moment it is rapidly becoming a fucking shithole do to the self-destructive nature of its population.

Americans please don't let this happen to your country as I intend on moving to the USA in a few years, I'll buy a house in a suburb, about a dozen guns and eat burgers at McDonalds.

Britbongistan is END

Here's the link:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2017/jul/06/i-applaud-british-islam-refusal-to-bow-to-the-establishment
>>
>>132628871
Nice try
https://archive.is/gxHB7
>>
>>132628924
Applause
>>132628871
At this point I'm honestly not sure whether or not I'd want Muslims to take over and destroy people like this since whites are too cucked and cowardly to do anything about it.
>>
>>132628871

> raping 1,400 children.

Yeah mate, the numbers missing a few 0's.
The real numbers more like 1,400,000 kids.

Literally every town has a paki rape gang.
>>
File: britcuck16.jpg (173KB, 653x793px) Image search: [Google]
britcuck16.jpg
173KB, 653x793px
>>132628871
Because if he says anything else he'll be arrested.
>>
>>132628924
I don't get it, that's just a link to a worse version of the page with no video
>>
>>132629548
Fucking hell
Everyday I see these absurd articles, I honestly cannot grasp how someone can be so insane as to defend a burglar because of something as trivial as an insult. People are fucking insane.
>>
>>132628871
>This fucking cuck retard says he's happy about muslims refusing to integrate

This might come as a shock to you, but if you are on /pol/ it's likely that you are not very integrated with the rest of mainstream society as well in terms of values.

Honestly, I wouldn't want muslims to integrate just like I don't want any person to become a leftist
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.