[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eating bacon >2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 7ae.png (594KB, 754x770px)
7ae.png
594KB, 754x770px
>eating bacon
>2017
>>
Whatever happened to that dumbass bacon-love trend?
>>
>>132628726
Mohammed was a pigfucking pedophile.
>>
>>132628818
It's still a thing in Murrica, I like bacon and all but it's not that amazing.
>>
>>132629100
Read this, you racist cunts.
>You're not better than anyone else for being white.
>You're not better than anyone else for having a European heritage and background.
>There are no physical and mental differences from white and black people apart from skin color.
>Nature versus fucking nurture everybody.
>Someone of another race is exactly as good at whatever you are good at if not better.
>No race is inferior or superior
>Hitler was a terrible man who did terrible things to this world.
>Nationalism, patriotism and white supremacy are all inferior ideologies led by morons.
>You people have nothing to show for yourselves. You're ugly, you're poor, and you're stuck in a dead end job or without one. So you stick on to the one "redeeming" factor you think you have. Disgusting.

That was my message /pol. Hope you take this into consideration :)
>>
Why do you faggot westerners get triggered when we eat a dog but you eat pigs which are fucking smarter than dogs (especially the breed we eat, they livestock)
>>
>>132628726
Bloatanon, Heya.

sage.
>>
I never liked bacon, nor any meat with visible and chunks of fat.
The sensation of that literally makes me gag, but that's because of actual autism related hypersensitivity.
Wish I could actually try the meats.
>>
>>132629306
wtf I hate racist now
>>
I eat bacon eggs and grits every morning
>>
>>132629306
Oh shit Hitler is literally hitler
>>
>>132628726
Turkey bacon is delicious
>>
>>132628726
OY VEY GOYIM THATS NOT KOSHER
>>
>>132629306
No mental differences, lol
>>
>>132629306
Salam Aleikum, brothers. While all of you get to be more decadent like the filthy pig dogs you are, the true faith will root you out like a dead tree. In'shallah, it will happen. Please listen to this message and you will make our conquest much easier.
>>
>>132630234
and thats why you're fat amerilard
>muh genetics
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.