[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are raising manchildren to defend what our ancestors conquered

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 612.png (822KB, 800x780px) Image search: [Google]
612.png
822KB, 800x780px
Men are being raised as indoor children and we expect them to help defend the West against desperate invaders whose only life goal is to barge in and get gibs. If you were in control how would you solve this?

Should we just make military robots these gamer kids can control at this point?
>>
>>132628611
I'd still fuck and suck all our of those living mid 2000s emo haircuts.
>>
>>132628611
>defend what our ancestors conquered
wow.
people still believe that things can be conquered.

reality says, no.
you die.
you didn't conquer shit.
>>
>>132628611
Why do you think video games were created? This has been the plan for a long time.
>>
testing to see if I can post
don't seem to be banned
>>
>>132628987
>post in /x/ occult thread
>connection error
>cloudflare fuckup
>post a funny masquerade-related filename
>connection error
>no explanation
Technology is fucking up more and more around me.
>>
>>132628902
Kids that grew up playing CoD would probably have to be taught to hold back and be careful instead of charging like maniacs kek.
>>
Don't forget that /pol/ is full of effeminate LARPers though.

>>132613207

Look at that. The mere mention that the west too is degenerate, that we need to fix ourselves within, causes the entire board to sperg out and LARP as cultured know-it-alls who are "defending le western civilization" when in reality they just can't handle criticism and are wrong.

Western society is quickly dying and /pol/ is quickening the decline.
>>
>>132629494
Western society is dying and Canada is already at death's door.
>>
>>132628611
>Asians, Indians, even fucking Nigerians are richer by average income than whites in the US
>red states have the highest concentration of poor whites and welfare
>everyone else is looking for gibs
>>
>>132629720

Yeah, but I already knew that and it's amazing how /pol/ thinks they are bursting my bubble and "telling me the truth" in some grand revelation when they criticize Canada. You can't fix a problem if you don't know or don't admit it exists.
>>
>>132628611
You get what you put in. I know gamers who in their own free time, for no reason other than excellence, partake in tournament scenes.

Seriously. the level of team work required is the same as any sport.

E-sports are a thing.

encourage non-degenerate gaming and get non-degenerate children

you get what you put in.
>>
File: 3434222222.png (2MB, 880x2165px) Image search: [Google]
3434222222.png
2MB, 880x2165px
Is this the solution?
>>
>>132628611
Which is why im going back to school, never play video games more than an hour at a time and would rather study than anything else.
>>
File: 631122c7268e8df624be184bfb7f75e7.jpg (210KB, 1068x800px) Image search: [Google]
631122c7268e8df624be184bfb7f75e7.jpg
210KB, 1068x800px
>>132628902

As long as they keep a k/d ration in line with the production output it's all good. At least better than 50:1 kills per death.
>>
File: 3434222222.png (2MB, 880x2165px) Image search: [Google]
3434222222.png
2MB, 880x2165px
Less human casualties too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.