[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti CNN meme thread - #CNNisSatan edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: CnnJews.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
CnnJews.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
I don't know how many of you realize how evil and dangerous CNN actually is so let me put it this way.Think of the most horrifying mythical beast you could ever imagine, and now put the brain of a human serial killer in it. That's CNN in a nutshell.

These motherfuckers are so evil and so powerful, just look at how they are poking and prodding the President of the United Fucking States. I don't know how powerful of an organization you need to be or think that you are in order to do this on the daily but that's where CNN see's itself.

These people have been running a massive psy-op on the West and the US especially for around three decades now and at this point they obviously truly believe that they are invicible. They're not doing any of this because deep down they think that they're the good guys either, they're doing it because deep down they have nothing but pure evil in their hearts, and doing harm to the only people that would be moral or strong enough to stop them is what gives them more pleasure than any drug possibly could.

All of the evils you can think of, run down the list in your head, CNN and the rest of the MSM are there making sure that those things keep on with minimum resistance. If you can think of a more loathsome group that the scum over at CNN I'd love to know about them(Satan and his fallen angels don't count)

> Also, general drop dirt on CNN thread
>>
>>132621553
>>
>>132624905
Anti CNN meme is to fool the mods. This is actually a raid thread
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>132624748
Wolf Blitzer the King Jew of CNN.
Ex-President of AIPAC Israel lobby
>>
Why do the Jews do this? Why are they so desperately left wing? I thought the Jews were old testament? Why dont they do what they do in Isreal and NOT the USA? What the fuck?
>>
Does anyone have the white house insider anon post from yesterday?
>>
>>132626282
1. Not all jews but this nepotistic cabal is pure fucking evil. It's generational

2. More power and control with those systems

3. Yes, but you need to remember that more than half of the time they were fucking up hardcore and that God fucking hated them a lot of the time. If you want to get into current times even and End Times Prophecy in Isaiah he talks about how half of Jerusalems population will be raped and murdered by invaders(Muslims). God still fucking hates most of them.

4. They do it everywhere. If they were good in Israel they would cleanse it of Muslims instead of dicking around with 2 state solution and tolerating the Al Aqsa Mosque
>>
>>132624748
Da joos
>>
>>132624748
I know this is not CNN related, but can anyone get more Jewish than Bill Maher?
>>
>>132626282
Because like Muslims, Jews believe non-believers are here to be exploited by the Jews. It's in the Talmud.
>>
>>132625923
What else do we got... Chris Cuomo's brother is the Governor of NJ. Not like NJ is a massive criminal cesspool or anything like thatI I'm sure the Cuomos are just really nice people
>>
>>132628783
Here are the Cuomo brothers daddy. I'm sure this thing with the mob in Italy was just a big mix up.

So, daddy was the Democratic Governor of New York. Like I said, nepotism run amock.
>>
>>132629281
> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/11/mario-cuomo-mafia-assassination-target-italy-cosa-nostra

wops, heres link
>>
CNN is mobsters

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/12/mario-cuomo-and-those-mob-rumors.html
>>
>>132629374
Run them through an archive
https://archive.is/w32wu
>>
Turner President David Levy is a ghost. Can't find a wiki on him or anything about him.
>>
>>132624748
Has the swatting at home started yet?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.