[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did the media destroy this man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: B2vPQWEIgAAEg9F.jpg (48KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
B2vPQWEIgAAEg9F.jpg
48KB, 600x405px
>>
>>132620719
I knew a guy that was one of his back-up dancers, and his stand-in before he went mental with the plastic surgery. He said Michael was always very strange.
>>
didn't he say nice things about a certain 20th century Austrian statesmen? Anyone that does usually gets whacked or defamed
>>
>>132620719
He was about to inherit a big chunk of Sony I believe. I forget the deal. Basically the guy was fucking powerful in the media industry and they got rid of him.
>>
>>132620719
He was weak
>>
>>132620719
Hard to say, he was a really weird guy, but at the same time he seemed very nice and genuine at least.
IIRC the LAPD released some of the stuff they found at his house and a lot of it is kind of creepy kid-related stuff, kind of changed my mind about him.
I'm not sure if he was guilty or not, but either way the dude was fucked from the beginning considering his background and how abusive his father was.
>>
>>132620719
Most succesful pedo ever
>>
>>132621796
HE WAS EXPOSING ILLUMINATI BEFORE HE DIED.
>>
Clear case of severe childhood abuse mixed with unmanageable overwhelming success. He never had a chance.
>>
I think he talked shit about (((them))) in one song, so he had to be offed.
Jay-Z will be next...
>>
File: adada.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
adada.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>132620719
nahh the drugs did
>>
File: 1497942740645.jpg (42KB, 499x665px) Image search: [Google]
1497942740645.jpg
42KB, 499x665px
>>132622048
AINT NOBODY TOUCHING MY NIGGA HOV!!!!
>>
>>132620719
To some degree. They pushed the Pedo story that turned out to be completely false. "He loves children." "Like I'm saying, he's a pedo." "No you don't get it, he LOVES children."

But his father is the one that messed him up. His family gave him problems, media just tried to tear him down for entertainment.
>>
>>132620719

He named the Jew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY2-OYqzFbE
>>
>>132620719
He was weird, probably because of his crazy family and childhood, but I doubt he was a pedo.
I just don't get the feeling that he was fake in anything he pursued, be it charity or art.
He persisted doing what he did and believe in even while the whole world was vilifying him viciously
>>
>>132620719
The media and his fucked up family
>>
File: 1498875751995.jpg (13KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1498875751995.jpg
13KB, 227x222px
No they just nicely assisted him in destroying himself
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.