[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of mgtow?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mgtow.jpg (52KB, 1024x249px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
52KB, 1024x249px
What does /pol/ think of mgtow?
>>
File: 1498602553547.jpg (86KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1498602553547.jpg
86KB, 1000x562px
>>132619428
Institutionalized cuckolding
>>
>>132619428
>pic
clear signs of a roastie larping. notice the raw anger of the roastie being rejected by undesirable men she considers far below her status.
>>
>>132619767

>ROASTIES.... EVERYWHERE.......
>>
bumperino
>>
>>132619428
MGTOW can be better.

I'm an attractive male, not ripped and only 5'11. but the idea isn't to boycott women. It's to only pick the "best" women. to not settle for a chick with orbitters, or one who rode the cock carousel. but still not to get married because lets face it, do you want to lose all your shit?
>>
>>132620972
>but the idea isn't to boycott women

This is apparently lost on about 99.99999% of the people involved with this movement. Not that their lives really would have been all that different without it since none of them were hooking up anyways.
>>
The actual concept behind is is fair enough, wanting to focus on improving yourself and your lot in life over chasing relationships isn't exactly a poor goal, it just really isn't a "movement" and people who act like it is just make themselves look retarded.

The OP pic is pretty much correct, people who claim they're "going their own way" spend most of their effort complaining about women on forums. Hell, the few people I've met in real life who identified as MGTOW spent far more time talking about women than most normal guys.
>>
File: 1499190529001_0.jpg (281KB, 1476x748px) Image search: [Google]
1499190529001_0.jpg
281KB, 1476x748px
Oh they care
>>
>>132620972
I make $85k/yr with a fat 401k and pension. To me MGTOW is not getting married. Never tying yourself legally to any woman, regardless of the circumstance. The worst that can happen to me is that I have to pay child support, but that pales in comparison to getting kicked out of my own house and paying alimony.
>>
>>132622073

>The fact that she couldn't get with a 40 year old man child with no sexual or life skills is why she committed suicide.

Lulz
>>
>>132622073
>my son
ayyyyyyyy
>>
>>132619428
Degenerate as fuck. Women are shit people by nature but they're also very needed.
>>
>>132622593
i make half what you make but regardless we need more young professionals or just less neets in general with mindsets like this to actually start the change we want.
>>
>>132620972
Condensed, all you really want is a woman who fits your taste. Marriage is a trust agreement, if you are too scared to marry a woman, you don't trut her. Simple as that. You don't need all these retarded/edgy MGTOW bullshit, you're not going "your own way" you just have your own taste.
>>
>>132622593
Then don't marry a trashy gold digger that you can't trust? How does marriage have anything to do with this?
>>
>>132623467

Yeah the majority of successful people would never be interested in being forever alone.
>>
>>132623775

>but girls have cooties
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.