[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wikileaks: CNN colluding with DNC during election

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: blitzer.jpg (167KB, 1107x514px) Image search: [Google]
blitzer.jpg
167KB, 1107x514px
Wolf Blitzer got his interview questions for Trump directly from the Clinton campaign during the election. What a total hack. Spread the word, tweet him at @wolfblitzer

We should meme about this and Donna Brazile to remind the normies: https://youtu.be/hHYMICWulC0
>>
>>132617377
This is very old news. They threw Donna under the bus and completely ignored the Blitzer stuff. Why would they pay attention now? Is there some new information that would justify pulling this to light?
>>
>>132617819
its good stuff to bring up during our meme war. Any dirt we have on them to bring these bastards down.
>>
>>132617377
>>132617819

Aside from all that, what I don't understand why are not any other news agencies attacking CNN? Why is no one trying to destroy competition? Would be a great moment now.
>>
>>132617994
Well, it's a fair point. SO MUCH came out during the election cycle that a lot didn't receive the coverage it deserved. Hmmm. Maybe bringing some of this stuff up again is a good idea.
>>
>>132618041
They are allies in the propaganda campaign, so they will never throw CNN under the bus for fear of CNN dragging everyone down with them.
>>
File: 1491681461164.jpg (223KB, 907x909px) Image search: [Google]
1491681461164.jpg
223KB, 907x909px
>>132618041
>what I don't understand why are not any other news agencies attacking CNN?
Because all the mass media are slaves who follow the orders of their master:
((((Reuters)))) and ((((AP)))).
>>
>>132617377
Very old news. Did you see the email where Jake Tapper is literally asking the DNC what he should say in response to something or other?
>>
File: CNNISPARTIALLYRESPONSIBLEFORTHIS.jpg (410KB, 1472x1872px) Image search: [Google]
CNNISPARTIALLYRESPONSIBLEFORTHIS.jpg
410KB, 1472x1872px
>>132617994
>its good stuff to bring up during our meme war. Any dirt we have on them to bring these bastards down.

>>132618182
>SO MUCH came out during the election cycle that a lot didn't receive the coverage it deserved. Hmmm. Maybe bringing some of this stuff up again is a good idea.

These anons get it, yes it's old news but it's good dirt to dig up. We can't just mock their dishonesty, we need to demonstrate it.
>>
Thread needs bumps anons
>>
>>132618041
I had wondered the same thing. It's so weird, almost like they're all colluding (dare I say, conspiring) to push an anti-Trump/pro-globalist agenda.
>>
>>132617377
http://www.mediaite.com/print/president-trump-reportedly-speaks-to-fox-news-chief-rupert-murdoch-almost-every-day/
>>
>>132621333
Checked. What if we archive that.
https://archive.is/2nZSf
>>
>>132619704
Maybe now is the time to launch the "CNN hates black women" meme. They fired Donna but kept Wolf, even though he did the same thing. White male privilege!
>>
File: Murdoch2.jpg (414KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Murdoch2.jpg
414KB, 2000x1000px
>>132621380
Sure, go ahead.

The point is, there is a vast double-standard at play here. Media corporations linked to the Murdoch Empire have been involved in WAY more unethical journalism than any example I've seen here.

I know in the UK for example, a Murdoch-owned newspaper would literally hack the phones of the relatives of dead people in order to run stories about them. Look up the Leveson Inquiry for more information. See, I know a thing or two about media corruption.

I've noticed that the Murdoch Empire get a massive free pass from places like here simply because they tend to provide favourable coverage of Donald Trump.
>>
File: IMG_1194.jpg (47KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1194.jpg
47KB, 475x356px
*sips wine after shlonging Bernie
>>
>>132617377
No one has ever faked an image macro. Well meme'd OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.