[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Trump call EU the enemy of civilisation itself in his speech

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Trump poland.jpg (32KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
Trump poland.jpg
32KB, 480x322px
Sounds to me like he did

>join the community of responsible nations in our fight against common enemies and in defense of civilization itself.

Finally, on both sides of the Atlantic, our citizens are confronted by yet another danger, one firmly within our control. This danger is invisible to some but familiar to the Poles: the steady creep of government bureaucracy that drains the vitality and wealth of the people.

The West became great, not because of paperwork and regulations, but because people were allowed to chase their dreams and pursue their destinies.

Americans, Poles and nations of Europe value freedom and sovereignty. We must work together to confront forces, whether they come inside or out, from the south or the east, that threaten over time to undermine these values and to erase the bonds of culture, faith and tradition that make us who we are.

If left unchecked, these forces will undermine our courage, sap our spirit and weaken our will to defend ourselves and our societies

But just as our adversaries and enemies of the past learned here in Poland, we know that these forces, too, are doomed to fail if we want them to fail. And we do indeed want them to fail.
>>
https://youtu.be/Adpgw93_DfE
>>
>>132617848
Thanks for link, the text is an excerpt of that speech
>>
>>132617311
Seems to be calling out the commies to people who know communism first hand.
>>
Polish americans are the reason trump won, 50% voted for Obama yet anywhere between 58-74% voted for trump. Plus they were 10% of the vote in Michigan and PA and 15% of the vote in Wisconsin despite being only 3% of the population of the US.
>>
>>132617311

My first Polish history lesson was super depressing though familia.
>>
If you don't think the EU is a threat to western civilization you haven't been viewing evidence or using logic the last 5 years.
>>
>>132620730
Jk could you imagine someone saying that
>>
>>132617311
Sounds like he's calling out the Jews, t b h
>>
>>132617311

this whole thing got me hopeful but then i hear him cucking for nato and going on about PUTLER and idk
>>
>>132620847
lol nice one
>>
>>132617311
Yes this was about EU. Yes it was central chrome sphere of the speech.
>>
>>132617311
he is talking about nk/isis you dipshit
>>
>>132621846
No, hes talking about "creeping gov government" as a different treat, right after he talked about isis
>>
>>132620028
white working class, doing work.
>>
I really wish Trump would have mentioned something about the Battle of Vienna, along with all the rhetoric of defending civilization. I probably would have started fapping right then and there.
>>
This is all well and good but did you guys forget the holocaust?
>>
>>132621846
>This danger is invisible to some but familiar to the Poles: the steady creep of government bureaucracy that drains the vitality and wealth of the people.
>>
>>132617311
Was good nationalist speech. Was basically saying white people will win if we want to, we just have to actually want to win.
>>
File: wCuUTPw.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wCuUTPw.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>>132621846
>we aren't the aggressors this time I promise!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.