[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The true and final red pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Ancient-Aliens-ark-covenant.jpg (71KB, 624x333px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-Aliens-ark-covenant.jpg
71KB, 624x333px
The Ark was stolen from Egypt. The whole God gave Moses the Ark and a mandate is a historical lie to cover up the fact Moses stole the Ark from the Great Pyramid that contained and dissipated its power throughout all Egypt. "and the lights went out all over Egypt" "sickness and suffering" etc etc. The power of the ark was the key to Egypt's prosperity and its ancient secret. Moses was a scholar and he learned of its power and potential. Egypt was a great centre of learning for millennia and its society was very open, not like what we are told especially in the bible.
>>
Moses caused a revolution and stole it from the Pyramid using its power with his knowledge of how to focus and harness it to his own ends. I believe even he did not know how to fully use it in total but he knew enough to use the energy wich is the powerful frequency properties of the Ark to part the waters and to make what to us seem like miracles. The so-called sarcophagus in the great pyramid is actually where this powerful conductor/technology that we know as the "Ark" was placed. The rod of Moses was a tool to focus this. This was also used by very high ranking individuals in Egypt of the utmost trust and of the secret. In history, especially in the Greek writing the "wonders of Egypt" mean more than its buildings.
>>
File: arkmoses.jpg (37KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
arkmoses.jpg
37KB, 400x533px
The function of the Pyramid was a catalyst that enhanced and dissipated this "Ark" energy. With frequency, many many truths of the universe can be known. It is very well known that with the correct frequency many things we consider miracles can be done, an example would be that of moving huge rocks over great distances and parting large bodies of water as we read in the Bible.

I would recommend looking at electrical energy and frequency of the pyramids or great pyramid. The ark and the great pyramid.
>>
Bump for interest... seems like you have a vivid imagination there.
>>
>>132616412
what about the lord eggs? jesus hid them all over the place so that when he returns he can hatch the angel army. i heard most of them are in utah
>>
Interesting
thanks
>>
>>132616412
------->/x/
>>
>>132616412
oh shut up and read the Bible.
The ark was created, that is build, by the Jews in the wilderness after they moved out of egypt.
It contained no depiction of Gods and was not worshiped, something that would be the case if it had been made by egypt.
Furthermore the Ark itself held not power as was shown when the Israelites took it into battle thinking it was a talsiman but were defeated by the Philistians.
See the first few chapters of 1st Samuel.

It was only a symbol, not some sort of magical device you Indian Joe wannabe
>>
>>132617390
The jew have too tight of a grip on you... shame.
>>
>>132617744
All that is straight from the Bible.
The Jews have abandoned the true word of God a long time ago.
>>
I have read that the ark was basically a giant capacitor, you zap gold atoms heating them to 3000 degrees and boom you got yourself a superconductor
>>
>>132616412
Not everything Alex Jones spits is true, senpai. This is absolutely moronic.
>>
>>132616412
Dafuq are rambling about, you stupid nigger?

Moses received clear instructions on how to build the ark. Dimensions, materials and all.
It's been written down for thousand's of years, and then you come up with this nonsense?

Lay off the crack pipe, jamal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.