[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why /pol/ Why when I want to go deeper down the rabbit hole I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1498959110893.jpg (121KB, 800x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1498959110893.jpg
121KB, 800x1087px
Why /pol/
Why when I want to go deeper down the rabbit hole I start finding weird stuff, that would suit better for /x/ than for pollitics.
>Bohemian groove.
>Pic related
>Shiva at the gates of CERN
>Gottard inaguration.

am I gettin lost?
>>
>>132614873

Nah, u get lost when you end at library of pleiades website

That is symbolic esoteric reality, but reality after all
>>
>>132614873
And these are the creatures controlling our destinies
something to ponder
>>
>>132614873
These men were fighting for our future, and we're taught to hate them
You're not lost anon you've just found the truth, the wandering Jew wants nothing less than our deaths as sacrifice
>>
yes. there is geometry in everything. dont be retarded.
>>
>>132614873
Anon! How many times did you take your medicine today?
>>
>>132614873
No, you're just in the first steps of realizing the depth and extension of the fake (((cultural Matrix))) they've laid before you.

The satanic elites, the pedophilic vampires, the interdimensional forces, the AI-cyborg dystopia endgame. It's all true.
>>
>>132614873

>when you make a collage of all the worlds black cubic symbols and not know how chance works

the thread
>>
>>132615818
>>132616150

I'm not some tinfoil idiot. I usually think it's all about power and money most of the time.
but, why this stuff then? why moloch in Hillary Clintons emails? you are running to be president of the USA and you talk in your emails about some pagan deity?
>>
>>132614873
Blackcube.com
>>
>>132614873
How is ethereum Jewish? Vitalik is a slav
>>
>>132616203
My guess they are very autistic
>>
File: 200_s.gif (24KB, 266x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
24KB, 266x200px
>>132616150
>Not knowing about the Saturn Moon Matrix
>>
>>132614873
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcSoChhOD0k

there ya go, OP.
>>
>>132616962
I would say that video is fake.
It's quite easy for a little group of people to make something like that, and this kind of stuff will run around all the tinfoilers on the internet like a ethiopian chasing a hen.
>>
>>132614873
not at all. in many case ugly spineless weak cowardly males and females who seek "power" in society will become part of the negative side during their lives, even if they are not born into that fucked up shit. due to the fact they miss out on true friendship and love. some of these things are real, and they believe in it. it gives them a safe space and a group to rely on during their wretched and lonely lives on this planet. lives mainly filled with apathy, fear and hatred towards mankind.

it is cult shit, religion like. i found that in most cases 3 are accused of being behind it - masons and there is lot of proof about them, vatican ( check this gem i found when the guy speaks about mercenary work he was to do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoqIRSZ818M&t=29m ) and jews ( frankists who originated from some satanic cult in istanbul made by sabatzi fk would i know the name now of that guy - more than 50% of jews living at that time joined it). and then 4th would be certain evangleical protestant sects created by those three.

beady bong cunts are into it big time, mason shit, fucking man clubs and fraternities and symbols and shit. bretty interesting.

>>132615532
wall street made them, now fuck off.
>>
>>132618439
the people who holds power are usually Psychopaths. so they can't lack friendship or love, they don't give a fuck about this kind of things.
They wouldn't join groups or fraternities if is not necessary or helpful to their own egoist means.
>>
>>132614873
it was bullshit to begin with anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.