[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Trump should be assassinated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: 911.png (212KB, 441x340px) Image search: [Google]
911.png
212KB, 441x340px
Do you think if Trump was assassinated it would actually be beneficial to us in the long run? Think about it.

The left has shown time and time again now how literally BLOODTHIRSTY and vicious they are, and with all these ridiculous and aggressive protests, imagine how nasty and vile they'll all have looked if Trump got brutally murdered because of that. They'll all be cheering and having parties over a MURDER. That would potentially redpill the entire nation harder than any of us ever could. Remember that when Reagan had an attempted assassination on him and survived the whole nation rallied on his side, the entire house passed bills unanimously when he returned, his approval rating soared. So if Trump was killed, it'll go down in history as showing the most vicious side of America, the left, as being the villains all along when it's shown there was never any collusion with Russia or any of their bullshit. We'll suffer without Trump in the short game but we'll have complete narrative control for YEARS for the long game. I can almost guarantee there's now way the left will be able to get anyone of their puppets into the WH after that.

Not only that but we'd have based Pence in the White House to carry on his legacy.

I'm in no way encouraging anyone to assassinate the President in any way, just encouraging discussion suggesting that if he was, it would actually be less of an accomplishment for the Left, but a humongous boon to our goals.
>>
>>132608419
They passed bills because after Regan was shot he became a puppet for the deep state. Regan was never supposed to be there, that's part of the reason CNN was created by the CIA in the first place.

Trump gets killed, over half of the people in government won't live to see the next election. The media are guaranteed goners and Hollywood would be burnt to the ground. People caught celebrating, won't celebrate their next birthday.

As much as the left thinks they want Trump gone, they don't. I guarantee you they will regret it if it happens, it will be the worst possible scenario for this country.
>>
File: MacTrump.png (1MB, 1104x550px) Image search: [Google]
MacTrump.png
1MB, 1104x550px
>>
>>132608419
no one should be assassinated
>>
>>132608419
no shit, were still avoiding that outcome at all costs, do not discuss
>>
/pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
Trump is too good for that to happen.
>>
>>132608419
He should be placed in a care home and heavily medicated
Do it now before it's too late
>>
>>132608419
Would it be beneficial? Unlikely
Could it be beneficial? Perhaps
It's not gonna be better than what a living Trump will accomplish.
>>
>>132608419
Hi cnn
>>
File: 1356714858477.png (6KB, 137x200px) Image search: [Google]
1356714858477.png
6KB, 137x200px
Assassinating Trump is not a good idea. Look at 9/11: a measely 3000 people died, which is far less than the number of "collateral damage" the US kills abroad every year. And how did they react? By destabilizing the entire Middle East plus Afghanistan and Pakistan!

So, no, a violent death would provoke an infinitely more violent response and they don't care whom.

It is better to let Trump and his cronies fail little by little, and after the four years, people will know not to make the same mistake again. That is if it was a mistake. Hillary might still have been worse, but thankfully we don't get to experience that.
>>
>>132608419

I will kill you dead if you even think about it.
>>
File: cianiggers.jpg (35KB, 587x195px) Image search: [Google]
cianiggers.jpg
35KB, 587x195px
>>132608419
>Do you think Trump should be assassinated?

Nice try
>>
>>132608419
FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK MOTHERING CUNT SNIFFING CUNTS THAT ARE FUCKING WITH MY WEBSITE SHITTY CUNT FUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!!

WHAT ONE OF YOU FUCKS TOOK AWAY MY BLUEBOARDS?!!!
WHY IS THIS THE ONLY FUCKING BOARD WORKING YOU FUCKING 7 YEAR OLD EDGY PIECES IF SHIT!!!!!!!!
>>
File: AAA.jpg (2MB, 2726x1482px) Image search: [Google]
AAA.jpg
2MB, 2726x1482px
The Jews have had ENOUGH of Trump AND Putin and they're gonna blow them both up at the G20 using the Jewish sockpuppet Antifa and Israeli ISIS

ISIS is Israeli. Antifa is Jewish controlled. If Isis kills the President we can nuke Israel and we should

ISIS is as Israeli as the wailing wall
>>
File: 1499333391558.png (673KB, 1188x909px)
1499333391558.png
673KB, 1188x909px
>>132614217
danger to Trump or Putin means we get a Hitler 2.0 and the Jews CANNOT kvetch and bitch about it anymore
>>
>>132614217
>Israeli
Musraeli
>>
>>132608419
Just reported your post to the FBI. Shadilay
>>
No

He's too entertaining

A better question is how do we stop the team going after him tomorrow at G20?
>>
>>132608419
Muslim rape gang invasions also have helped our cause, but I'd rather they just didn't happen, and we had only a shitty culture war to fight, without demographics and geopolitics involved.
>>
>>132616904
Why don't we just honeypot Reddit shills?
>>
>>132608419
If it brings civil war 2, I want him to be our martyr.
>>
>>132616904
?Implying the fbi would do shit if trump were to be assassinated
>>
>>132616904

I was only saying if he WAS assassinated would it be beneficial. Also with the thousands of lefties a day saying he should be shot, why would the FBI care about someone vaguely suggesting it on a malaysian basket weaving forum
>>
Holy fugg /pol/ literally calling for Krumpf to be assassinated? Shut it down
>>
>>132618567

Thing about those is the media ignores and omits them because they don't feel they have to report on them. The average older american who works and shops at a small town grocery store doesn't give an ass about foreign politics or news these days, though they still voted Trump on principle.
But if the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES was Assassinated everyone everywhere would have to wake up and know about it, even the most antisocial and backwoods people who don't even like to use the Internet will know about it, and the narrative will be spread all over the country and the world about the radical left and what they are capable of.

From that day on, we'd have complete and utter control over the narrative. The celebrities, media, and everyone who criticized Trump will either look like complete asses for being gladdened by his death or will be forced to praise him. CNN and other media was blamed for the Republican shooting and will be in their DEATH THROES if they are seen as responsible for the radicalization of the left to where the President is murdered in cold blood.

It would be the biggest victory yet
>>
>>132608419
This is probably illegal but I CANNOT report.
>>
>>132608419
Enjoy prison
>>
>>132608419

No Pence, thanks.
>>
No u stupid CNN
>>
>>132608419
>Do you think Trump should be assassinated
>>
>>132608419

It could spark a civil war but desu I don't think enough Americans would be willing to get up off their couches and put down their burgers and grab their guns
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.