[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it me or has it been incressing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1499320935345.jpg (23KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
1499320935345.jpg
23KB, 439x290px
tell me, im i going crazy or are the number of shills on this broad increasing?
>>
>>132604956
it's summer so you're getting shitposters

funny how no one was complaining when they were pushing for you cucks to support trump, only to disappear after the election, kek
>>
>>132604956
And the number of posts has gone through the floor. *tinfoil hat*
>>
>>132604956
What do you mean? All the jews have done for me is nurture me and my family. In fact, it was the Jews who enabled me to break a world record.

I was born out of wedlock in a synagogue some months ago now. I still remember the uteral blood flowing all over the floor as I stuck my pointy nose out of my mom's fish pussy, to meet the sight of a ceremony of black clothed jews. They lined up before me, and then hastily formed a circle around me. I coughed. The circle of Jews became tighter, the patterns on their yamuka beards, ever so craftily strung, ever clearer. The Jews picked me up. They took me to a room behind the sacrificial altar, and placed me on the cold floor. They lined up before me. The speech at which their pants flew down to reveal their hairy sausages astonished even me at the time. The first one was slow in his entrance of my butthole. He was slow, but fine and crafty in his thrust. The second was quicker than the first. I could now tell you how many wonderful jews there were in that dreamworks line, but I remember the distinct feel of each and every penis.

Thanks to those jews, I now have the widest butthole in the galaxy. God bless the Jews.
>>
>>132605187
Hi CTR
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.