[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American here in Lebanon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4377.png (5KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4377.png
5KB, 255x170px
American here, AMA
>>
What nationality are you?
>>
>>132604882
American, im in Lebanon for vacation
>>
Why are you in a terrorist country?
>>
>>132605358
Because I was curious, but I gotta question for you leaf, why are you in a cucked country ?
>>
>>132605537
Because in 1956 my grandma and great grandma came to Canada as refugees to escape from the revolution in Hungary.
When they got their citizenship they swore allegiance to her majesty the queen and all her heirs, and I don't want to break that oath unlike some of the traitors who post here. I think they should be hanged for treason
>>
>>132604749
If your country is Lebanon, does it make you Lebanon anon or just Leb Anon?
Why do you have some conifer on flag?
Is it cedar tree?
>>
>>132607921
Hah! Nice pun, yeah the tree in the lebanon flag is a cedar tree
>>
>>132608302
Why? Do Christmas trees grow in the Middle East? Why not a cactus
>>
>>132608381
lebanon isn't a desert it's all mountains and forests
>>
>>132604749
How light skinned are the people there
>>
>>132608609
pretty light skinned actually, a lot of people here have white characteristics, and a load of people are Maronite Christian
>>
>>132604749
Do lebanese women have bigger tits? Are they easy to get?
>>
>>132608381
dude, conifers need very little to grow
cedars, pines, even mighty metasequoias are not very demanding
t. dendrology adept
>>132608302
why cedar? How is it important to Lebanese people? Is there a story about it?
>>
>>132608701
depends, most Lebanese women I've seen have stunning bodies, and a lot of people come here to do plastic surgery, I've seen Lebanese women with surgical breasts, ass, lips, nose, you name it, and Lebanese women are pretty hard to get since they're smart, and conservative
>>
>>132608864
it's a cedar because to lebanon it's like a symbol of peace, holiness, eternity, and it's a common tree here
>>
>>132609092
that is nice to know, thank you
>>
>>132609182
also, if you'd like to know, they speak french, English, and Arabic
>>
>>132604749
Makes you think. Lebanon's flag is a tree, canada's flag is a leaf.

Lebanese people act so highly of themselves and speak french, thinking they're [evolved] like Canadians or some shit.

The leaf falls from the tree.

Which came first?
>>
>>132611669
Lebanon because this country gets cucked more worse than Canada
>>
>>132611841
I guess, I used to go there before to meet relatives, and hear Israeli bombings.

They don't do shit.

Is that still on going?
>>
>>132612056
No, not from what I've seen/hear, I went to stay by a friends house in northern Tripoli, and the first thing I hear in the morning is Artillery/Gun shots, but this president that's in office right now doesn't seem too bad
>>
>>132612201
Alright good. Have fun Anon!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.