[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate redpill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: red-pill.jpg (44KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
red-pill.jpg
44KB, 750x500px
Remove any and all desire from your life. Discuss.
>>
>>132604169
that's how the jew win
>>
>>132604169
no
volo ergo sum.
>>
>>132604431
You are here right now; you know that to be true. Why is it, that you have desires?
>>
>>132604740
I have desires, they are mine, they are me, without them I would just be a pile of flesh laying on the ground waiting to die, understanding them makes you know yourself, denying them kills you.
>>
>>132604169
You are missing the point. Look at how many people on this website pursue and cling to the idea of the 'redpill' as some sort of indicator of how to live their life by. Despite the fact there is no clear definition of what the red pill is exactly people come onto 4chan asking if 'x is redpilled' or how to redpill their girlfriends, friends and so on. It is representative of the many insecure, angry and isolated individuals who come here in search of a surrogate community to give them a sense of purpose and a sense of place yet it is insufficient for their overall happiness and for providing a meaningful existence beyond reifying their isolation, frustration and confusion.
>>
>>132605010
>understanding them makes you know yourself
This is true.
>denying them kills you.
Desire divides our attention, our focus, our unrefined willpower, and it goes to something that is outside of ourselves or imaginary. Are your desires really yours? Do you really control your desires, or are they merely the only reasons you have given yourself to live?
>>
>>132604169
What about your desire to have no desires?
>>
>>132605420
Desire is your focus, attention and willpower.
>>
>>132605494
Underated
>>
>>132605420
>Desire divides our attention
It's the opposite, it's when your desire is too weak that your attention is divided between many small desires.
>>
>>132605556
Desire will drive you. The desire itself is driving your will, however. You are giving it control in some regard to attain a reward.
>>
>>132604169
buddhist bluepilled cuckoldry.

to live is to strive. you know who else doesnt have desires? rocks and corpses. feel free to join their kind; see if evolution cares
>>
>>132605494
>>132605724
What must be understood is that most of humanity is flawed at most times because of our own individual discontentment with what we observe outside of ourselves. Generally we all demand a perfect world, with perfect individuals working in perfect harmony - a world free of suffering. These desires to remove suffering and to control outcomes that are often fundamentally beyond our control and outside of ourselves is the cause of the suffering we experience individually within ourselves.
>>
>>132606336
Rocks and corpses no longer feel anger or sadness. As a result, they do not feel joy or belonging either. The inanimate objects have no options available to feel. You are alive however, how would you choose to feel given the choice? The point of this thread is that it is ultimately your choice how you feel about something.
>>
File: extinction.jpg (237KB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
extinction.jpg
237KB, 990x659px
>>132604169
>Remove any and all desire from your life.

Destruction of subjectivity leaves only objectivity of reality without aforementioned subjective anchors, and that is death, to everything and to everyone. Unarguable.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.