[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orcposting at the Guardian

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: zgfVgZg.gif (768KB, 245x238px) Image search: [Google]
zgfVgZg.gif
768KB, 245x238px
>We’re left to take on trust from Gandalf, a manipulative spin doctor, and the Elves, immortal elitists who kill humans and hobbits for even entering their territory, when they say that the maker of the one ring is evil. Isn’t it more likely that the orcs, who live in dire poverty, actually support Sauron because he represents the liberal forces of science and industrialisation, in the face of a brutally oppressive conservative social order?

http://archive.is/qpTip
>>
>>132603836
What the fuck
No literally what the fuck
How could they even reach that conclusion
Orcs have no concept of monetary value and enjoy their culture immensely, their culture is violence and it's all they care about
I can't believe this isn't satire
>>
>>132603836
>it's real
90% of modern journalism is pure cancer
>>
File: Bel air.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bel air.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>132603836
>no satire
We're hitting cuckism levels that should not be possible
>>
Kyrie eleison. How far we've fallen.
>>
>>132603836
>Elves, immortal elitists who kill humans and hobbits for even entering their territory
I assume the author is talking about Valinor. That land is toxic for mortals, even if they managed to set foot there they would die even sooner than if they stayed where they were.

As for Sauron, he was pretty open about his tyranny. Serve Sauron as his unthinking slave or be tortured to death, followed by your soul. Though he did think of it all as serving the greater good. Either you submitted to his way of doing things or you were disposed of.

>"Sauron’s love (originally) or (later) mere understanding of other individual intelligences was correspondingly weaker; and thought the only real good in, or rational motive for, all this ordering and planning and organization was the good of all the inhabitants of Arda, his ‘plans’, the idea coming from his own isolated mind, became the sole object of his will, and an end, the End, in itself."
>>
>>132605547
>catholic judges others for degeneracy

wew lad
>>
>>132603836
>And of course Sauron doesn’t even get to appear on the page in The Lord of the Rings, at least not in any form more substantial than a huge burning eye, exactly the kind of treatment one would expect in a work of propaganda.
funny thing is, in the books sauron doesn't appear as a burning eye.
so this fuck didn't even read lotr
>>
File: 1496995101180.jpg (16KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1496995101180.jpg
16KB, 281x281px
>>132603836
>Sauron because he represents the liberal forces of science and industrialisation
Sauron is evil by definition. LotR is an (pseudo) folk epic, not a social commentary. If it says 'X is evil' in a book, that means exactly that 'X is evil' in a book.
>>
>>132608434
>So foot by foot, like small grey insects, they crept up the slope. They came to the path and found that it was broad, paved with broken rubble and beaten ash. Frodo clambered on to it, and then moved as if by some compulsion he turned slowly to face the East. Far off the shadows of Sauron hung; but torn by some gust of wind out of the world, or else moved by some great disquiet within, the mantling clouds swirled, and for a moment drew aside; and then he saw, rising black, blacker and darker than the vast shades amid which it stood, the cruel pinnacles and iron crown of the topmost tower of Barad-dûr. One moment only it stared out, but as from some great window immeasurably high there stabbed northward a flame of red, the flicker of a piercing Eye; and then the shadows were furled again and the terrible vision was removed. The Eye was not turned to them: it was gazing north to where the Captains of the West stood at bay, and thither all its malice was now bent, as the Power moved to strike its deadly blow; but Frodo at that dreadful glimpse fell as one stricken mortally. His hand sought the chain about his neck.
Still bet he didn't read it though.
>>
File: TheEndTimesCometh.png (177KB, 448x419px) Image search: [Google]
TheEndTimesCometh.png
177KB, 448x419px
>>132603836
>tfw the most acclaimed fantasy books of all times, which people from all political spectrum somehow respect and adore, is now slandered as a political statement by the cancer that is modern journalism
Pic related is me desu
They took our vidya, now they're attacking our books.
We literally can't be left alone.
>>
>>132608434
I too like to pretend I've read things I haven't on the internet, you should see me on /lit/ I get wild.
>>
File: 1492361907217.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1492361907217.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>132603836
>orcposting, a /pol/ meme made to expose the madness of the refugee crisis is taken dead serious by a """"news"""" organisation
>>
>>132604144
>Orcs have no concept of monetary value and enjoy their culture immensely, their culture is violence and it's all they care about

nope

they're actually very industrious
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.