[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol attack on Netflix's death note trailer.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvxNaSIB_WI

WTF man, in the new trailer of Netflix's Death note adaptation L is a black dude.
That's a clear racism against white and asian people.
A character like L simply cannot be a black dude

What the hell they wanna show? white people are bad and black people are good?
We should attack on that trailer and spread a little 4chan /pol diversity.

I am not racist but we need to be racist to teach these nigger lovers that racism against non-black people is a bad thing too.

So basically we are gonna flood the comment section with our wisdom, our comments will start like this:-
This trailer/show(netflix) is clear racism against non-black people, it clearly hints that white people are bad and black people are good.
Because you have started it, it is our duty to spread awareness among the people : -
Nigger knowledge/fact No. XX : [ABC]

Regards Kek.
----x---end---x----

ABC : here you can write whatever you wanna write, for example : stuff from this site "http://niggermania.com/tom/funniggerfacts/index.htm"
>>
>>132602439
>Voluntarily giving money to NETFLIX

It's like you guys don't have internet.

And stop being racist you retard.
>>
>>132602439
I refuse to accept that it's possible someone as stupid as you could exist. You are either a child or a severely handicapped adult. I pity your soul.
>>
>>132602588
>>132602614
There is nothing bad in doing this, morons.
How would these people would understand that they are being racist?
We are just ending racism.

It's already too late, look at marvels!!!!!!!! fucking multiculturalism nightmare, they have ruined our childhood, their jewish propaganda is every-fucking-ware .
>>
>>132602439
I thought he was playing a shingami. This will fucking bomb hopefully
>>
File: 1491845424654.png (1MB, 654x1506px) Image search: [Google]
1491845424654.png
1MB, 654x1506px
>>132602439
Marxists love race swapping already established characters. But lets be real here. If adapted in Japan L should be Asian. If adapted in the US he should be white. Anime charcters in general though look like white people point black period.

Making L black is like making Kevin Hart play Naruto Uzuamki.

I made a few comments on the death note trailer about L being black and they received 100+ likes.
>>
sheeeit boii you ain't gun be cummitin crahm on ma watch
>>
>>132603469
>>132603105
Even the "liberals" are unhappy about this trailer.
How come /pol is okay with it !!!1
>>132602614
>>132602588
>>
>>132603910
/pol/ isnt, its just people trolling
>>
>>132602439
who cares about a cartoon for children?
>>
>>132602439
nobody fucking cares about anime you fucking faggot.
>>
>>132604149
nigger got trigger
>>
Deathnote is mainly about Shinagami being bored and dropping a Death Note on Earth to watch the show.

Couldn't they just have made a new Deathnote story instead of blacking the original storyline. They could have a story about a Deathnote being found in Detroit so they could have as much niggers as they want
>>
>>132603910
wtf are you talking about? I fucking despise the fact that L is a nigger. It transforms the entire character. Appearances matter. Identity matters. L's white emo appearance is what made him popular.

The obviously casted the nigger for pandering/politically correct reasons.

I envisioned Zac Efron type as Light tho instead of this new guy.
>>
>>132604274
Exactly,
I am not being racist at all.
If they wanna include black people, they could have made alternate story.

But this.......... is racism against non-black people.
L- is good guy. (black dude)
Light - is bad guy. (white dude)
>>
>>132604371
I was talking about these libertards :
>>132602614
>>132602588
>>
>>132602439
vote with your views
this shit will never die if you keep watching it.
>>
>>132604274
>Couldn't they just have made a new Deathnote story instead of blacking the original storyline.
Nobody will buy into it. Only way to make today's left shitskins work is bait and switch. Find already successful title and ride its legacy. Same applies for all regressive left products, they can't create value they only can pillage.
>>
File: 41234.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
41234.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
>>132604371
>Zac Efron
Pls. Not enough autism.
>>
File: 12147571655.jpg (113KB, 599x430px) Image search: [Google]
12147571655.jpg
113KB, 599x430px
>>132602439
no one needs to attack this, itll fail on its own and barely anyone outside of here will remember it.

Netflix got it in their head that it would be better to make L some black lives matter genius who hunts down the white school shooter and his evil white cheerleader girlfriend.

The director is obviously a racist with tons of mental issues.

But dont worry, when the movie fails every outlet with have a store primed and ready to fire off about how racist the internet is because netflix shoehorned in a black guy in an iconic role.
>>
>>132605941
It's not about 'attacking netflix' it's about the message.
If we don't speak out then they will consider white racism as a normal thing.
>>
File: 1447027278694.png (188KB, 354x393px) Image search: [Google]
1447027278694.png
188KB, 354x393px
>>132602439
Most obvious outsider false-flag thread I've ever seen

Maybe Buzzfeed has a "The new Death Note trailer is DOPE and 4chan racists HATE IT" article planned and they need screengrabs
>>
>>132602588
Fucking g*ermans
>>
>>132604455
One of the themes of death note is the moral ambiguity of the characters Light thinks killing all criminals will make the world a utopia L will do whatever it takes to bring criminals to justice like using an inmate as bait to get killed by kira
>>
>>132606360
they already fucking do, white racism is totally ok because they are "punching up"

for someone using that flag you dont think, the easiest way to ensure this doesnt happen again is to hit em in the pocket book. of this thing gets awful reviews and slammed then they walk away and never do it again.

in the 80s and 90s they tried pushing a multidiversity agenda for movies and TV shows, most of them failed and only a select few survived. FRIENDS was a good example, white men and women. All Black shows had significantly lower viewership but stayed on longer than some of the more successful counterparts. This was the network attempting to feed people only one option and having them just accept "Black Comedy"

Movies at that time were no different, but they were a much larger investment and lead to many production places going bankrupt trying to chase the dream.

there was a time of peace when Hollywood needed money and started to give people white leads and make easy money. Now that theyve had that run its time to do this shit again and make white characters black and black characters blacker
>>
>>132602439
Hey member when sjw cunts were outraged that ghost in the shell major was a white women?
Cant wait for the outrage.... lol... fucking hypocrites and racist pieces of shits this reveals the whole sjw/"progressives" movement.
>>
>>132606848
I wish that happen, It will expose their bigotry and hypocrisy.
And this conversation will work in /pol's favor if they publish an article.
And by the way you are a complete cuck.
>>
>>132603469
>Marxists love race swapping already established characters

Why is this exactly?
Is it purely subversion, to show that whites are replacable into our subconcious?
>>
>>132607228

Youre right that OP is no different than the SJWs bitching about whitewashing but as far as the complaints against L go youre not even close, most people hated GitS because Scarjo is a terrible actress and the movie reduced one of the best Animes into nothing but hollywood "deepthink" drivel.

SOUNDS FAMILIAR DONT IT
>>
>>132607341
Yes Mr. Person you fit in very nicely, you totally don't stick out at all. I like your usage of our word "cuck", it makes you very authentic and relatable
>>
>>132602439
>I am not racist
okay
>but we need to be racist to teach these nigger lovers that racism against non-black people is a bad thing too.
wut da fuq
but yeah sure I'll bump.
>>
File: il_340x270.1182253866_bvby.jpg (21KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.1182253866_bvby.jpg
21KB, 340x270px
>>132602439
>I am not racist but we need to be racist to teach these nigger lovers
>>
What the fuck is this garbage?
>>
>>132606968
I think the morality factor was definitely an important thing for the writer.
that's why the second half of the series seems little dim compare to the first.
The writer was so inclined to kill light just because he was 'morally' wrong.
>>
>>132607724
[autistic screaming] children butthurt because their hero is now black.
>>
>>132602439
Black washing a chink!
>>
>>132607445
You willfully miss my point?
Point is they complained about stealing culture and that she is not jap/weeb this was a complaint you cant just retroactively ignore this.
But here you dont see them speak up.
In one movie a whitey women replaces some japanese and it gets complaints,
here a blacky replaces some japanese and you dont hear anything from the same people at all.
>>
>>132602439
WE
>>
>>132607667
>>132607681
On the time when i was writing "i am not racist", i was not racist.
but as i said "we need to be racist" i became racist(for reasons justified in the original post)
>>
>>132608403
WUZ
>>
>>132602439
>Implying any one thinks L was the good guy in this show
>Light literally makes the world a better place while NOT losing too much control with his overwhelming power
Imagine you had this book, you would write soros, hillary etc in this book. do you think /pol/ will side with L?
>>
>>132610008
When it comes to people, people will always side with the weaker, regardless of their morality.
People just don't like powerful people.
-- Normal.
>>
>>132602439
It pisses me off they changed a jap to a jew as the main character more so
Blacks>Jews
>>
File: 534534.jpg (301KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
534534.jpg
301KB, 1600x900px
>>132610983
>When it comes to people, people will always side with the weaker, regardless of their morality.
Don't see people siding with Nazis.
>>
>>132605673
oh fuck that would be a nice L in a white version of deathnote
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.