[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince Me That Global Warming Is Man-Made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: planet_earth-wide.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
planet_earth-wide.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
And don't fucking give me that, "Well, 99 scientists out 100 said so." This isn't a fucking toothpaste commercial.
>>
Heretic, Heretic! Don't you know that lack of faith will bring the end of days for all of us. Guys, prepare the pyre.
>>
Google it.
>>
It isn't man made though.

You see, what liberal scientists fail to account for is the magical invisible pink unicorn Jesus layer in our atmosphere.

Under normal circumstances, the millions of gallons of carbon emissions humans pump into the atmosphere would be forced to follow the first law of thermodynamics. This would result in some form of effect on the troposphere and stratosphere, regardless of how small, causing a net increase in the greenhouse effect over the next 500 years.

However thanks to the magical Jesus layer, which is just between the stratosphere and the mesosphere, we do not have to worry. Each individual carbon atom is immediately eradicated by a microscopic invisible Jesus that is riding a microscopic invisible pink unicorn.

So relax, it's all made up. Praise Jesus.
>>
>>132597235
It doesn't matter if it's man made, all that matters is that it's happening and we need to adapt to it.
>>
>>132597235
Convince me that the heart pumps blood through the body.
And don't give me that 999,999 out of 1,000,000 doctors appeal to authority bullshit. And don't tell me to read their bullshit Jew-illustrated books either.
>>
>>132597235

You can easily tell that it's real, and every government in the world knows it too.
They're meeting together nearly every week to stop what is pretty much the apocalypse. They're planning on forcing quotas, and using military force - up to and including bombing Chinese factories - to enforce a reduction of the level of CO2 in the atmosphere.
They are even planning on sterilizing portions of 3rd-world populations - a sad, but necessary measure to keep the planet from overheating.
Without such steps, there would be massive losses from rising sea levels and climate disruption, such as enormous amounts of land (arable and not), entire cities, critical infrastructure, and of course uncountable numbers of lives.

If it weren't man-made, of course, none of this would be happening, and they'd be arguing over dumb shit like Trump's twitter feed instead.
>>
So no one's got any evidence that man made climate change is real?
>>
>>132597900
How dare you illustrate the stupidity of OP's argument.
>>
>>132597235
Global warming isn't real because the earth isn't a globe
>>
>>132601092
/Thread
>>
>>132598069
underrated
>>
>>132597235
Thomas Midgley Jr.
>>
>>132598489
There's actualy evidence to the contrary:
there have been similiar climate changes in the past (some people claim that those were slower, but fact is that due to the error tolerance in the measurements you can't measure the speed precisely - and considering other evidence, such as volcano erruption seemingly in the middle of those climate changes it's likely that those changes were just as fast as the one nowadays).

source: https://www.fau.eu/2015/11/10/news/research/idea-of-slow-climate-change-in-the-earths-past-misleading/

Also, natural co2 release is far higher than human caused co releases. For example, that volcano in island that erupted a couple years ago released more co2 than the whole of humanity did in the last 200 years.

source: some documentation I saw a few years ago, don't remember the name.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.