[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just show (((them))) the door

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

What did he mean by this?
>>
I think he should look a bit closer to (((home)))
>>
>>132596544
>(((STEIN)))
I think this jew unironically believes that blacks are being manipulated into being aggressive retarded monkeys instead of that just being their base form.

Boy is he gonna be dissapointed.
>>
>>132596669

It's ironic.

Someday, the blacks will turn on the jews.
>>
File: 1497398793784.png (193KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497398793784.png
193KB, 600x800px
>>132596544
He is right. Black people are good by nature, but years of slavery and racial hate have conditioned them to lash out. It's sad, but this is all the fault of us white people.
>>
>>132596844
They already do, but the Jews stick to private transport and gated communities to keep away from them
>>
>>132596986
Replace "all" with "considerably" and "white people" with "Jews," and you're right.

Blacks were always sketchy, but their descent into being a permanent criminal underclass is, at least in the US, a fairly recent invention that coincided with welfare handouts, identity politics and drugs.
>>
File: sun-voynich.jpg (76KB, 482x441px) Image search: [Google]
sun-voynich.jpg
76KB, 482x441px
>>132596544

man, the cpd radio monitoring threads are so /comfy, can't believe I've been missing out so far
>>
hahhaah so thats why we have /cpd/ thread or scanns somthign
>>
this is a problem that is able to correct itself. stop sending gibs, start sending guns.
>>
How can I infiltrate black communities online and set them against jews?

I'm asking hypothetically here FBI.
>>
>>132596544
>telling niggers to stop being niggers
That's not gonna happen
>>
>>132596844
Natural behavior for mistreated pets
>>
File: 02.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
02.png
58KB, 256x256px
>>132596544
>Aram Stein
>>
>>132596544
>(((Stein)))
>>
>>132596986
>slavery conditioning to lash out
>literally the opposite of what a slave does

uh huh. sure.
>>
File: Kill-All-Whites.jpg (86KB, 938x621px) Image search: [Google]
Kill-All-Whites.jpg
86KB, 938x621px
>>132597470
>their descent into being a permanent criminal underclass is, at least in the US, a fairly recent invention

no it's not, look at any country with a non-negligible black population
>>
>>132602897
Seeing that shirt engages me enough to want to CNN style blow his brains out all over the table....but we all know I wont...
>>
File: fernando.jpg (39KB, 345x407px) Image search: [Google]
fernando.jpg
39KB, 345x407px
>>132597470

Nope. They behaved themselves in the past because they knew that whites would come down on them like a tonne of bricks if they chimped out. They were kept in line through fear of immediate physical reprisals.
When that threat was lifted in the late 60's, they just started acting naturally again.
>>
>>132596544
Aram (((Stein))) doesn't know. Should ask him if he is aware this tweet is anti-Semitic.
>>
>>132596986
they are not good by nature.

like a dog, they are what their owners make out of them.
>>
black people should be shown the door
>>
Blacks generally don't care much for Jews, they see them as financially predatory people who exploit black musicians, athletes, and business owners.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.