[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously guys, how big is this Korea thing? Can this lead to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 20170706_110433.png (605KB, 1079x764px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_110433.png
605KB, 1079x764px
Seriously guys, how big is this Korea thing? Can this lead to full scale world war with nukes?

What will Russia do? China? Japan? EU?
>>
>>132591307

Japan will fucking kill this dude
>>
>>132591307
>Russia
>China

They will laugh at the 10's thousands of dead soldiers and hundreds of billions thrown on the war effort and rebuilding of NK.
>>
I'm no expert but if I had to guess, probably not. China don't want the US on their doorstep so they won't be supporting the US in a war in Korea anytime soon. However they probably don't want to risk a full scale war, so they'll just give aid to North Korea at the most.

It would be hard for America to retaliate with nukes. North Korea is a small place and China wouldn't be too happy with a nuke being detonated on their doorstep. Not to mention the huge international backlash from launching a nuke.

I also believe that North Korea is dangerously underestimated by the Civilian population in the west. I think they'll be in for a shock when they realize the situation isn't as simple as "just nuke em lol" and US soldiers actually start dying.
>>
It would be a quick war, but very bloody. Fuckers would be dug in and the loss of life wouldn't be worth that shitty place.
>>
File: days_without.png (39KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
days_without.png
39KB, 439x290px
>>132591307
Prepare your anus.
>>
>>132591307
Nothing is going to happen. The US doesn't have any real leverage and there is no reason for anyone to listen to them in this scenario.
>>
The Chinese want a buffer state. The Americans want a perpetual bad guy in east Asia to justify a force presence. The North Koreans rely on the occasional saber rattling for food aid.

This is a delicate balance where all parties have benefited for the the last 60 years with the DPRK being the butt of the joke.
>>
>>132591835
FPBP
>>
Should I be withdrawing all my money and stocking up on canned food bad or build a wall bad?
>>
The Chinese and North Korean goal is not war with the US but to make the US presence in Korea untenable, and to force South Korea into a Hong Kong-style compromise that will see its separate social and political system chipped away.
>>
>>132591307
North Korea is a double-edged sword for China. On the one hand, it's a bizarre nuclear-armed shithole that gives the Americans an excuse to park an army on China's doorstep. However, it's also a dog on a chain that could be released at will, unleashing millions of refugees and pressuring the US to invade yet another shithole- one that the Chinese and Russians could resupply indefinitely.

In the event of war, American air and naval firepower could immediately destroy the North's long-range missiles, and the integrated missile defense systems in Korea and Japan are theoretically enough to shoot down any ballistic missile strikes. Traditional artillery (170mm guns and multiple rocket launchers) would still kill tens of thousands and leave Seoul north of the Han river a warzone, until the US either invaded Pyongyang or withdrew to allow the South to capitulate.
As long as the Chinese economy is humming along, there's a big incentive not to plunge the neighborhood's shipping lanes into chaos. Wait a few years.
>>
>>132592857
this north korea is a joke they only act out to get gibs from china since no one else likes them

china needs them as a barrier against the US

nothing is going to happen because if it ever did they would be instantly destroyed and they know it
>>
>>132591307
The US knows China has funded and give most of the tech the was required to build the nukes to NK. They knew China was guilty of human rights abuses when Bill Clinton invited them to the world trade organization in 1999, and when they finally joined under George Bush in 2001.
They also knew manufacturing would end in the US and crush the auto industry with NAFTA and the other agreements they signed up for but corporate interest are put ahead of American safety or economic security.
The US can leverage their relationship with China and put a stop to the NK threat immediately but it would be too costly and your corporate overlords wouldn't go for it.
The safety and economic security of the masses is secondary to the almighty dollar.
>>
>>132591307
Tell me you know it's a media-scripted set-up all the way through
N korea has nothing. Its rockets have been proven as constructed from cardboard and paint
Trump knows, Chyna and Russia know
we all know
The US warmongering profiteers and globalists are salivating in their empty boxers for war
and as usual, they're trying to create one out of cardboard and paint
Someone needs to slap (((Trump))) hard across his lardy chops and kick him down the stairs
I've had a gutful of the fucking US and its non stop fake wars
>>
>>132591307
Nothing, seeing how it's not their problem. It's SK's and USA's problem
>>
File: 852182.jpg (24KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
852182.jpg
24KB, 402x402px
>>132599151
The First thing Kim will do is attack China if let off the Chain.
>>
>>132591307
It's not, North Korea is now a world player and everyone knows it. Kim won the long game and he never had to worry about losing his power ever again.

And he did it on /our special day/ to show the entire world he can cuck us.

North Korea just won the Korean war. Yet another American loss.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.