[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eu Blamed for migrant deaths

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

The European union at last has been Blamed for it's left wing policy's causeing the death and suffering of migrants.

Amnasty international has Blamed the Eu policies for the soaring death toll of migrants.

For turning a blind eye and for not changeing policies taken action.

Eu policies have caused a increase death, rapes,torture and drowningsee

Aid charity's have done more then the Eu.

The Eu has failed to comment on amnasty international report.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40515054
>>
File: _94878777_migrant-routes-624.jpg (34KB, 520x436px) Image search: [Google]
_94878777_migrant-routes-624.jpg
34KB, 520x436px
>>132591042
How can you support European union policys that have caused death and rape and suffering.

How do you support the Eu.

Instead trying solve problems or save lives.

The Eu is bribeing and makeing secret deals with libya
>>
>>132591042
Meh, the rapes and torture were always there. Those idiots at Amnesty International just ignored it before.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 232x217px
>>132591042
tfw the Eu being "cucked" is just an act and they actually did this to kill migrants
>>
>>132591270
This is first step to organisationsee admitting the Eu policies have been total failure.

That the Eu in fact caused death and suffering.

Not just to migrants but to the people of Europe
>>
>>132591042
Looks like its working well
>>
>>132591258
> how can you support the eu
I was just following orders.
>>
>>132591042
>Mr Dalhuisen stressed that "ultimately the only sustainable and humane way to reduce the numbers risking such horrific journeys is to open more safe and legal routes for migrants and refugees to reach Europe".

Surely that's not going to encourage more people to try their luck.
>>
>>132591618
I remnber germans saying that before from somewhere
>>
File: cink5.jpg (52KB, 1039x571px) Image search: [Google]
cink5.jpg
52KB, 1039x571px
>>132591042

>Eu Blamed for migrant deaths

nope, EU is what cause them to move to Europe.
>>
Muh Amnesty International is yet another Soros funded NGO
>>
>>132591764
>sustainable
Their not even trying to hide, it's like their talking about energy except a little more rapey
>>
>>132592341
Soros admits Eu acts like pied piper stealing youth and talent and causeing death and destruction.

Is soros are man?
>>
>>132591920
Incorageing movement of people like the pied piper has caused death and destruction to migrants and Europeans.

Just a fact now
>>
>>132591042

They're not blaming the EU for causing a greater pull factor but their policies on migrants but criticising them for NOT being accommodating enough and having ferry services by which a constant stream can pass through.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.