[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am Indonesia, WE LOVE OBAMA!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-07-06-14-42-35_1.jpg (160KB, 1078x1194px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-06-14-42-35_1.jpg
160KB, 1078x1194px
Indonesia can inspire other Muslim countries in promoting tolerance: Obama

>Former US president Barack Obama has said that Indonesia, with itsBhinneka Tunggal Ika(Unity in Diversity) principles, could inspire other Muslim countries in promoting tolerance and moderation.

>In his keynote speech for the 4th Indonesian Diaspora Congress in Jakarta on Saturday, Obama underlined that Indonesia's spirit of tolerance has been embodied in its constitution and symbolized by mosques, churches, temples and shrines located next to each other, and people living alongside one another in peace and harmony.

>He also took the example of the Borobudur Buddhist sanctuary and Prambanan Hindu temple, which still exist and have been preserved for such a long time even though the ancient temples are located in Indonesia, where more than 80 percent of its population follows Islam.

>"[Bhinneka Tunggal Ika] values have to be cultivated and nurtured. Young people have to embrace them. We have to fight for those values against those who promote intolerance. And that is important part of Indonesia's future," Obama told the audience.

>"If people do not show respect and tolerance, eventually you have war and conflict [...] because not everybody will agree on how to practice a religion," Obama said, adding that humanity would not go far if people could not respect each other's differences.

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2017/07/01/indonesia-can-inspire-other-muslim-countries-in-promoting-tolerance-obama.html
>>
>>132585862
That's such shitty motto, Indonesia is years away from a civil war and they shit they do to gays 'n women would make a /pol/lack blush.
>>
Where's my diaspora fucking faggots
>>
File: destroyislam.png (125KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
destroyislam.png
125KB, 500x417px
>>132585862
Hopefully they keep is his mudslime ass, war is better than submission to that barbaric "religion".
>>
>>132585862
>promoting tolerance
You mean other minorities needs to tolerate whatever the Muslims are doing, while Muslims rioting when others ask for their tolerance?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-05-01-32-18_1.jpg (162KB, 1078x1395px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-05-01-32-18_1.jpg
162KB, 1078x1395px
>>132587685

muslims need to tolerance other religion..
>>
>>132585862
Yeah I can't wait for women to undergo the 2 finger test before getting a government job
>>
>>132587968
> mudslimes need to tolerate other religion
Why don't they start by freeing Ahok?
>>
>>132588193
but Ahok's existence hurts my feefees ;_;
>>
wost poland pls go
>>
>>132585862
Didn't a bunch of Chinese shop owners in Indonesia get brutalized and their shops looted like multiple times?
>>
>>132588193
ahok is definitely blasphemy, not promoting religion of peace..!
>>
>>132588721
>Niger
R A R E
>>
>>132588193
ahok was not promoting tolerance for muslims

>>132588721
chinese shop owner is not muslims
therefore not promoting tolerance for muslims
>>
>>132588721
Oh shit nigger, it's Niger
>>
OBAMA HAS VIOLATED THE LOGAN ACT,

> THE LOGAN ACT (1 STAT 613,18 U.S.C & 953, ENACTED JANUARY 1799

IMPRISONMENT OF UNAUTHORIZED CITIZENS WHO NEGOTIATE WITH FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS HAVING A DISPUTE WITH THE U.S

IT WAS INTENDED TO PREVENT THE UNDERMINING OF THE GOVERNMENT'S POSITION. WAS AMENDED IN 1994, LOGAN ACT IS A FELONY.
>>
LOOK WHAT HE FUCKING DID TO LIBYA

WHICH OPENED THE FLOODGATES OF REFUGEES TO EUROPE.

FUCK OBAMA THAT FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>132588721
That's back in 1998 and is okay since Chinks are the scum Jews of Asia
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but just a couple months ago there was a string of beheadings in Indonesia
>>
Fucking bullshit.
Obongo promoted tolerance while these sandnigger wannabes keep getting stronger and stronger. It's just slight blessing that they're incompetent piece of shit, but once the new mayor is inaugurated, this place will be hellhole.
Can't fucking wait for May '98 repeat.
>>
>>132593391
where to buy guns and grenades?
>>
Jailing christian mayor for 'blasphemy' is so tolerant and progressive. Also of note is that every speck of island not fully muslim or a tourist trap (bali) has some sort of armed seccesion movement.
Really makes you think huh niggerchinks?
>>
>>132585862
Lol
Indonesia and similarly Malaysia are getting more Islamic and intolerant
>>
>>132585862
>Pay some asshole millions to go say shit that we have heard before and act like its ground breaking.
>If people have conflicts, somebody will get hurt!
>>
>>132591405
>WAS AMENDED IN 1994, LOGAN ACT IS A FELONY.
So is it, or is it not a felony right now?
>>
File: sceptical.jpg (51KB, 938x477px) Image search: [Google]
sceptical.jpg
51KB, 938x477px
>>132585862
> Indonesia
> Elects a moslem mayor because a non-moslem may not rule the moslems
> Immediately jails the former mayor after election for "blasphemy"
> tolerant af
>>
>>132585862
Indonesia? The country where they just publicly whipped a couple of fags in front of a huge crowd, but is still somehow the ur example of a 'moderate' Muslim nation?

That Indonesia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw2jNOAM1Fk
>>
>>132600123
Is this a peek into London's future?
>>
>>132595779
>>132600123
What he said wasn't even blasphemous but a bad interpretation was. Indonesia is a country of peace.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.