[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube Kids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: elsaSpider.jpg (6KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
elsaSpider.jpg
6KB, 250x140px
What the hell is a parent going to do with all this free time?
>create kid account
>watch kid videos
Open your child to the magic of discovering Disney!
>>
File: dust.png (13KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
dust.png
13KB, 225x224px
>>132585413
I wish Youtube Kids was an option when I was a kid- instead, I had to wake up early.
>>
>>132585413
It's about time someone looked out for the interests of our children.
>>
>>132585413
Can you beleive that conspiracy theorists are already blaming youtube for corruption children? Parents need to parent, youtube is just youtube.
>>
File: doorBack.jpg (5KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
doorBack.jpg
5KB, 286x176px
>>132585778
I think that waking up early was good- TV actually got kids active EARLY in the morning.
Now, they can wake up late and still watch...baka.
>>
Thank you for stealing my thread :)
>>
>>132585413
Only if you enjoy watching Elsa shit on Spidermans chest.
>>
>>132586352
>you stole my thread
Nice try- I have been making these all day, and you simply stole and perverted my message.
>>
>>132585413
>>132585778
IMO the best videos are the one where they play doctor.
>>
>>132586647
bait harder.
>>
>>132585413
There is no such thing as 'pure enough' for /pol/ virgins- god forbid a lady express her sexuality.
>>
>>132586782
#triggered
We all support FREE SPEACH- but it has to be FAIR SPEACH.
>>
>>132585413
Wow, I just realized that Youtube Kids will allow me to sneak off while my kids are occupied *wink wink*.
>>
>>132588481
But how do you tell your wives from your kids though?
>>
>>132585413
What are the kids going to do after all the Elsa and Spiderman poop syringe and slime bathtub abortion videos?
>>
>>132588719
>But how do you tell your wives from your kids though?
I think that with youtube's changes, it does not matter.
>>
>>132587761
Who is in charge of you idiots?? Every god damn thread you participate in it is always painfully obvious you don't belong. Have you faggots ever heard of optics? Fucking lurk more before you shill on my board you waste
>>
>>132588854
>Are kids going to be inspired by Elsa videos?
We inspire children to live their dreams- and to not be limited by society's judgements.
>>
>>132588894
>my board
Moot is your point, not you.
>>
How about not giving your spoiled little shit a device that connects to the internet for a start?
>>
Fuck YouTube. Shits on everything that the average normie doesn't find "cool". I only use that shit to stream music
>>
>>132589197
>be a parent- don't offload it to a tablet
Exactly- but /pol/ thinks it's wise to offload responsibility to the state. UNWISE AND SAD!
>>
File: Gate3.jpg (542KB, 1193x330px) Image search: [Google]
Gate3.jpg
542KB, 1193x330px
>>
>>132587032
>Leaf confirmed pedohaven
>>
>>132589101
No It's My Board! you sandnigger pedocuck
>>
>>132589304
>/r/anarchy

There is a fucking place for you retards, return there post haste!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.