[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VARG IS A GIANT CUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: vargcuck.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
vargcuck.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
HOW CAN ANYONE LIKE AND DEFEND THIS FAGGOT?
He is an insufferable cunt that never gives any sources for his absurd claim full of logical fallacies, calls Christians "not european" and downright believes that civilization is bad and that we should all live in mudhuts banging rocks together like some fucking niggers.
I mean, we're talking about a someone who stabbed one of his mates 23 times because he 'heard a rumour' that the guy planned to harm him. "Self-defense" claimed Varg. Well, I guess pressing charges in a police station was out of question.
Most recently he seems to be in-between the peak of a midlife crisis and a nervous breakdown. The whole thing speaks for itself - he makes 90% of his videos inside an old Lada Niva, dressed in the same camouflage clothes that won't hide anymore that potbelly of his, and yet preaches about survivalism! It gets even better when he 'larps' dressed as a 'viking' with wooden swords and shields in his backyard!
To top it all, he married an autistic naive fan girl almost 15-20 years younger than him who was prone to be taken advantage from, specially from an ex-convict murderer that surely learned a few interesting things in prison.
Makes his living mainly of french social security, Burzum pennies, plays and sells crappy RPG games! To be fair I've seen 'dindus' and 'mohammedans' more prosperous and less parasitic in life than this.
I'm also appalled by the number of indoctrinated fan boys who rather turn a blind eye to all this and chose to believe anything that man-child says, like worshipers in a cult where critical thinking is the worst act of heresy.
>>
File: angery.jpg (24KB, 642x642px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
24KB, 642x642px
Oh yeah i almost forgot, he recently disavowed The Golden One for not being Pagan ENOUGH, telling his viewers to unsubscribe from his channel. He effectively spread hate against someone who is trying to help our cause, a nationalist like everyone on /pol/.
>>
Bump, everyone needs to be redpilled on this fucking snownigger.
>>
>>132585241
Bump
>>
>>132585241
"Larp", stop using words you don't understand, it's called historical reenactment.

Your country does it all the time, just look here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_reenactment
>>
File: iq-europe.jpg (348KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
iq-europe.jpg
348KB, 1260x1260px
>>132585638
>>
Golden One, pls. Varg is nuts, but that is his appeal, never boring.
>>
File: Cq2WiCZWYAAlc3m (1).jpg (227KB, 1120x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Cq2WiCZWYAAlc3m (1).jpg
227KB, 1120x1111px
>>132585762
Well would you look at that...
>>
>>132585831
>Commie likes people that are nuts
Well i´ll be damned
>>
File: picture-7021.jpg (215KB, 593x643px) Image search: [Google]
picture-7021.jpg
215KB, 593x643px
What will he vlog about when his next kid is born brown?
>>
>>132586346
What sick individuals there are here
>>
>>132586346
Kys pedonigger with a meme flag
>>
>>132586481
dont worry its just cia
>>
>>132586640
It's varg's wife, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: Varg2.jpg (88KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
Varg2.jpg
88KB, 640x654px
>>132585241
>>132585537
>>132585638
>>132586006
>>132586073
>>132586346
ITT So many triggered Christcucks and Leftypol shills
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.