[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wha'ts going to happen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1494684302117.jpg (210KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494684302117.jpg
210KB, 1024x1024px
I need to know things are going to be okay because as of now they don't seem like they're going to get better, or at least not for good.

>America losing it's whiteness
>Europe being flooded with niggers and muslims
>Jews expanding in the middle east
>cucked EU
>Germany flooding in so many migrants they have cities that are over half foreign
>From there they can breed and flood elsewhere
>Sweden is a joke
>Terrorist attacks over Europe

I need to know things are okay I keep thinking how things were so close to being fucking right at so many steps but just never worked out

>Spain could've killed the mestizo's instead of breeding them like faggots so Mexico would be another Canada instead of this brown shit for boarders
>US had plans of Invading the rest of Mexico after the Mexican American war for more clay but instead had a civil war over niggers
>Lincoln wanted to send back slaves, reducing a "minority" voting block from even starting as well as no niggers probably ever coming to America due to Africa being so far
>US supposedly had plans to invade and Annex Canada around or before WWII, doing so would've renewed a manifest destiny spirit in America and probably lead to conquering Mexico as well sealing North America as a white free speech guns nation
>Instead fight japan and take in jew refugees who ruin the country and flood us with spics and horseshit media like CNN
>WWII could've ended with Germany getting it's clay and siezing Russia and pushing back communism
>>
>now immigrants are flooding all over the west, in Europe and America and it doesn't seem like there will be white societies anywhere. Yeah Poland is resisting but how many years or generations can they resist when their neighbors have turned to majority nigger or muslim.

I just don't see a crusade in this day and age, there is always the "not all muslims" and it's true, not every single one is bad yeah they are bad for society but I don't see people going full genocide on them, I have minority friends, that are full MAGA and I couldn't kick them out, and lots of people feel that way.

I need to know that what has happend will stop and be reversed. I need to know there's going to be an ebola like plague that targets foreigners, or that there will be a supervolcano explosion blocking out the sun and starting over. Because I see a future as of now that's going to be filled with chaos and infighting and fucking retard niggers running western civilization into the ground. I worry too that the jews will get their new world order crap that they seek after. It looks like the fall of rome but on a grander scale because the population isn't going to be white after the collapse so it's not coming back.

Honestly I'm at the point where I hope a super volcano goes and blots out the sun killing everyone off so we can start again and try to get it right this time, or that the sun is going to explode soon anyways so it doesn't even matter what societies are to come.
>>
>>132581769
>US supposedly had plans to invade and Annex Canada around or before WWII
Got a source on this?
>>
>>132581769
Things are going to get much worse before they get better
>>
>>132581769
>>132581824
Europe's turmoil is entirely your leaders' faults for opposing Assad by supporting unsavory rebels that switch sides, indirectly strengthening ISIS, and also for funding Saudi Arabia which was responsible for 9/11 and financing Al-Qaeda. There would be no Migrant Crisis if it weren't for the Eternal Anglo and their alliance with Gulf Arabs and Jews.
>>
>>132581880

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red
>>
>>132581769
its a pendulumn swing

Everything was far right, now its going far left

an entire generation will be born and hate niggers

and either the countries we know today will look very different after the civil wars,

or the greatest relocation of browns the world has ever seen in imminent.

glhf
>>
>>132581880

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4b9QGW9D8
>>
>>132581769
The Jews have achieved their principal goal.

Everybody can feel the civil war growing everywhere. I can tell you, when I talk with a muslim, we both know we're gonna shoot each others in less than five years.

Everyone is trying to make the other weaker so that when the big day comes, they can slaughter their ennemy.

I'm gonna join a shooting range soon, and buy a gun. When I was a kid, I wouldn't have guessed I'll live a war.

In America, it's boiling too, prepare to shoot blacks and prepare to get shot. That's what they wanted.

They want every nation in war, while Israel stays out of it and collects the fruits of their victory.

When this civil war is over, we'll have to concentrate our hatred on Israel and wipe em out.
>>
>>132582049

Our leaders are corrupt I didn't want that to happen. Yeah I know it's our fault but it's all for money, redistribution of wealth into their pockets just like it has been, I saw a thread outlining it and this is obviously nothing I wanted.

>>132582196

Yes but I can't see the next generation going full genocide, yeah they may hate niggers and mexicans as a whole but they don't hate every one of the to just kill them. Not to mention we have tracking technology now to make sure everyone is a good goy or you'll be apprehended. it's not the pioneer days where you can shoot someone and no one would know what the fuck you did for probably ever, or even cheer you. Political traitors used to be hanged, I can't see that happening any more either. I don't see mobs anymore killing traitors.
>>
>>132582172
>The American planners had no thoughts of returning captured British territory: "The policy will be to prepare the provinces and territories of CRIMSON and RED to become states and territories of the BLUE union upon the declaration of peace."
That woulda been awesome.
>>
>>132583139
Oh no, if it was me in charge, there would be no civil war at all, there would be a huge pogrom and then good solutions.

But if you think we're gonna make the people understand that, you're delusional.

The people will slaughter black way before they slaughter our real ennemies.
>>
>>132583247

There would be no more leafs only stars
>>
>>132581769

OP, I'm a Christian Anon and I have some bad news for you. The bible speaks about (((them))) and a one world government forming within the end times. They win and we lose. The good thing about this is that Jesus tears all of it down in the end and specifically makes them acknowledge that he's loved us (believers) and hated (((them))). The bad news is that (((they))) must have their short reign before he comes back and does all this.

If you don't believe, then I'm sure the future looks pretty bleak. If you do believe, then the future might seem bleak, but you'd know that this is the "Time of Jacobs Trouble" as mentioned within the bible (It's the time of white hatred around the world, this book predicted it over 2,000 years ago and said that we'd literally willingly doom ourselves and our nations by serving other Gods (Islam/Paganism) and "mixing" with other nations (Racemixing)). It's all happening, just as predicted.

>>132582196

To believe this is to be willfully blind. It's just not going to happen in this day and age. We have something that's never been around before, (((entertainment & technology))). Not only has it brainwashed about 90% of the white population in just about every white country on earth, it's completely subverted our values and our way of thinking. We'll keep saying "One of these days, enough people are going to wake up and put a stop to all this!", but we've been saying that for over 50 years now and it still hasn't happened yet. Now that entertainment and technology is around to monitor the majority of the population and keep tabs on them, you can bet your ass (((they))) aren't going to allow any kind of uprising within the EU (or every other white nation except America.)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.