[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's everyones opinion on Haile Selassie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: HSelassie1.jpg (66KB, 448x614px) Image search: [Google]
HSelassie1.jpg
66KB, 448x614px
What's everyones opinion on Haile Selassie?
>>
I only know he exists because I have played Civ games.

So, I don't have one really.
>>
>>132580618
WE
>>
>>132580618
Rastafarianism is kinda fuckin weird
>>
>>132580828
>WE

He literally was the descendant of the second Christian country in the world, the first being Armenia.
>>
File: Le-Mar-chal-Tito.jpg (91KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Le-Mar-chal-Tito.jpg
91KB, 1024x1001px
>>132580618
Dunno. What's everyones opinion on Josip Broz Tito?
>>
File: 6000658.jpg (143KB, 941x1368px) Image search: [Google]
6000658.jpg
143KB, 941x1368px
>>132581529
Hermann Goering had an interesting life didn't he?
>>
>>132580618
Good nigger who tried to make his nigger country better but commies as always ruined it.
Ethiopia actually has a great history for nigger country.
>>
>>132582142
Ethiopia has only been a black country for a small % of it's history
>>
>>132580618
/his/ will give you a better answer.
>>
>>132580618
He was good in Se7en but he's also a really obnoxious shitlib.
>>
>>132580828
Ethiopia literally wuz kangz you fuckin tard.
>>
File: Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (465KB, 466x480px) Image search: [Google]
Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png
465KB, 466x480px
tfw most of your legacy has been incorporated into.some shitty weed meme
>>
irie mon
>>
Royal line of Solomon and David.

Guaranteed way to piss off European, Big Nose, Jews
>>
>>132580618
Well, all those badges on his chest are masonic degrees and royal "order of the -----" symbols, so maybe he was playing a part just like everyone else.

Ethiopia was never conquered and part of a european empire so maybe this was the guy who signed Ethiopia over to the international clique
>>
File: haile-selassie2.jpg (55KB, 400x495px) Image search: [Google]
haile-selassie2.jpg
55KB, 400x495px
>king of blacks, Rastafarian saviour
>Is barely even black himself

Sad!
>>
>>132580618
An okay civ to play, there are better ones definitely like Babylon or the Aztecs
>>
Jamaicans believe Haile Selassie as God because Ethiopia wuz Heaven, making them the stupidest fucks of all time.
>>
>>132581112

Georgia was second.
>>
>>132582170
They're a mix of semitic/cushitic peoples.
Basically they made some cool stuff, then Axum fell. Warring minifactions with their own king based on ethicity/language. Fought against Islamic invasion so thats a plus.

Problem: LOTS of paranoia. No one really trusts each other there, However they are always ready to work together to BTFO (to the best of their ability) of Foreigners who want their resources.

Haile Selassie kinda married into the throne. He was not really of noble birth like his wife was. Got lots of help from the English. He tried his best to educate the public (against the wishes of his advisors). Eventually commies got to him though. Ethiopian leaders are a mixed bag mane.

T. Abyssinian ancestry
>>
>>132585959
Ethiopians privately believe this too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.