[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop bashing Islam.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 16

File: crusades.jpg (65KB, 610x374px) Image search: [Google]
crusades.jpg
65KB, 610x374px
Islam is our sister creed. Yes they're violent thugs, but they're better than the animists, Hindus, and Buddhists they conquered. They shouldn't be allowed to become the majority in our lands. This is just common sense. Don't bash them because Schlomo wants you to. They believe that Jesus was the last prophet of the Jews and that he was born of the virgin Mary. They deny the Trinity, but so do Unitarians, and it's not like any of us give a flying fuck about theology anymore.

Muslims civilized the decadent, cow worshippers of Eastern Asia and subjugated and civilized many Africans.

Don't call our twin sister ugly. They just need a little modernity to bring them back to sanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Islam
>>
Terrible bait. Would trade Buddhists and Hindus for mosque monkeys any day
>>
File: IMG_1261.jpg (98KB, 618x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1261.jpg
98KB, 618x1024px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>132580153
And they believe that Mohamhead was the perfect man, and his action should be emulated to the 'T'. They believe in the unbendable commands given in the Koran, and Hadiths. They want to kill Christians and have been trying to do so for 1400 years. Sin is enshrined in their holy books as a thing of good. Islam is the glorification of evil, greed, bloodlust. Your a piece of shit fool or likely a Muslim yourself doing Taqiyya. Only is Islam is lying and being a general piece of shit condoned. Fuck you and SAGE, faggot OP. No one is buying your shit.
>>
>>132580764
Yeah spreading religion and language when you didn't have any
>>
>>132580153
>but they're better than the animists, Hindus, and Buddhists they conquered.
I used to agree, but more and more I'm beginning to think that this is debatable. Of all the religions, I think that there is none more doctrinal disgusting than Buddhism, but for fuck's sake, Islam is the only religion in the world that is pumping out terrorists by the boatload.

>Don't call our twin sister ugly.
Calling any religion the twin sister of Islam is one of the worst things I can think of you could say about it.

>Muslims civilized the decadent, cow worshippers of Eastern Asia and subjugated and civilized many Africans.
Civilized is incredibly generous.
>>
>>132580905
Muslims never even genocided Christians because then the Sheikhs wouldn't get their sweet jizya taxes if they killed the Christians. It took hundreds of years for Palestine to turn Muslim for this reason.
>>
>>132581053
Muslims improved upon what they found. Stop being a perfectionist.

There is a certain (((religion))) determined to turn Muslims against Christians and Christians against Muslims.
>>
>>132581088
>muslims never even genocided christians

First you're objectively wrong. They have. They're doing it right now.

Second, they usually didn't. They settled for just forcing them to convert, raping them, stealing from them or executing them if they didn't.

Muslims are a bunch of ass-backwards goatfucking idiots and their religion needs to be wiped from the face of the earth.
>>
>>132581212
That's just the wannabe fascists in ISIS. Classical Muslims literally dindunuffin.

Why do you think Spain and the Balkans are still Christian? Ottomans ruled it for 500 years. So much for forced conversions.

Muslim Kings lose money if they convert Christians.
>>
File: Muhammed4.png (349KB, 809x663px) Image search: [Google]
Muhammed4.png
349KB, 809x663px
>>132581088
All I'm hearing is that Muslims are equivalent to scheming GREEDY Jews. Two sides to the same fucking shekel you stupid fuck.
Also, Christians always fought them off with military might. Only recently have Christians been pussified.
>Muslims never even genocided
> It took hundreds of years for Palestine to turn Muslim
So genocided then. Dumbshit. You're no better than a greasy fucking Jew.
SAGE
>>
>>132581612
No they just eventually converted.

Ur a faget. Read a book.
>>
>>132581574
>ISIS not muslims
>notallmuslims.jpg

Kys libfag
>>
>Muslims never genocided Christians
What is the Armenian genocide?
Greek genocide?
Assyrian genocide?
And the modern genocide of Christians by ISIS?

Just a few examples. Christians and Muslims will never live peacefully and equally together.
>>
Isis only apologized to one group of people..
>>
>>132580153
Buddhists and Hindus are actually redpilled on a lot of shit, they just have a lot of bizarre superstitions and have degenerated over the years. Hindu cosmology is the among the most accurate of all the ancient religions. Islam only became partially civilized when it splintered and adopted traits of non-Semitic Zoroastrian. Fundamentalist Islam, like we're seeing today, is far more savage than any of the religions it replaced.
>>
>>132581172
>Muslims improved upon what they found.
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Muslims+destroying+art&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=c9xdWeCVFqXHjwS-kZrIBQ

Fuck your taqiyya is nauseating.

>There is a certain (((religion))) determined to blah blah blah.
>>>132581088
>sweet jizya taxes
YOU are the fucking JEW, you filthy scum. I'm sick of your fucking taqiyya.
All Muslims must die. Every single spawn of Moehamhead must be killed, burned in a pit alongside the most rotten pork in the land, and sent straight to Hell where they belong.
Fucking Crypto-Jew piece of shit.
>>
>>132581053

What's wrong with Buddhism? It's almost entirely about appreciating the little things in life and respecting other people.
>>
File: photo0006.jpg (696KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
photo0006.jpg
696KB, 1536x2048px
>>132581661
>No they just eventually converted.
We have all just received confirmation that you are a piece of shit Muslim and want the entire Earth to be ruled under the Imam mafia. Fuck you and die, pig.
>>
>>132580153
>Muslims civilized
>Muslims
>Civilized
>>
>>132582296
He just up to his old taqiyya again, it's so obvious.
>>
>>132581895
Turkish imperialism. They are even more enthusiastic about genociding Muslim kurds.
>>132582014
Hindus drink cow piss and kill people for eating beef. They are stupid. Iran's calendar is the most accurate. Muslims basically invented astronomy, not HIndus.
>>132582075

Google is not a citation.

3edgy5me

>>132582102

It's just atheism with meditation. It's effeminate and gay.

>>132582296

They were the most civilized people from 800 to 1300.
>>
>>132580153
Know your place and stay there desertbunny
>>
>>132580153

Muslims lynched my great grand uncle and burned my great grandparents alive. Stay out of white countries, Mahmet.
>>
>>132582494

Buddhism doesn't have to be atheist. Buddha himself frowned on established religions and the idea of a ruling god, but the practices stem from Hindus.
>>
>>132582524
I'm whiter than you, Geert.
>>132582529
You're some fucking FOB. Not a real Canadian. >>132582599
Exactly. He denied God and taught that life is suffering. What a faggot!
>>
>>132582494
>800 to 1300
No longer relevant
>>
>>132582697
>I'm whiter than you, Geert.
Probably inbred shitposter
>>
>>132582788
>>132582697
>Whiter than Dutch people
Impossible
>>
>>132580153
kys you traitor
>>
>>132582872
I am a bastard;"dutch, german, belgian and italian Blood. So in my case he is probably right.
>>
>>132580153
Fuck off shill, shill. The correct answer is to gas both the Muslims and the Jews. Don't pick one or the other, both are incompatible.
>>
>>132582985
>italian
Literally whiter than you. I don't have any ancestors south of Prussia.
>>
>>132580153
>Stop bashing Islam

no
>>
>>132583046
Like i said kys inbred shitposting, sage.
>>
All Scuzlims deserve death. Your men, women and children shall all hang from every streetlight post in the nation. And when we run out of streetlights the rest of you shall be burned in a pit alongside the most rotten, diseased pork in the land. No Jizya tax for you, fucking crypto-Jew swine.
>>
>herr durr I hate Islam!
>fuk subhuman sandnigger! don't matter wut dey say!
>kek wills it, race war now!, herr durr
>schlomo!
>history don't matter! kill mudslime!
>>
>>132582697

Life is naturally suffering, but you can suffer less in life by desiring less.
>>
>>132583273
Wrong.

There is no suffering in living a pious life for the glory of God, because every moment of suffering has deep meaning.
>>
>>132583253
forgot this one:
>muzzie want to kill xtians! *burp*

Waste of time to talk to these buffoons. It's going to be very repetitious and lead nowhere.
>>
>>132583253
History does matter you dolt. Just look at how everyone was treated by Muslims for the entire history of their barbaric religion of subjugation.
>>
>>132583461
Lol, Safavids helped Habsburg repel Ottomans. It's not as black & white as you think, retard. Your mentality is just as bad as ISIS. I'm not even Muslim either, but I don't want to see people being indiscriminately being chopped in the streets.
>>
>>132583363

So is there suffering or no suffering?
>>
> is this even bait?
> quit larping
>>
>>132580153
They want to kill /enslave / convert everybody until the whole world belong to them and is turned into a shithole.
Ergo
Islam and muslims must be killed.
Period

/Thread
>>
>>132583539
>mong doesn't understand nuance
>>
>>132583535
> I don't want to see people being indiscriminately being chopped in the streets.
This is the future you choose. Pick a side, or get washed away in rivers of blood.
>Your mentality is just as bad as ISIS.
Fight fire with fire, cunt. It is an unavoidable inevitability.
>>
>>132583363
>No suffering
>Every moment of suffering has deep meaning

Nice argument there, mate.
>>
>>132583637
Is that why the US strengthened ISIS by supporting unsavory rebels that switch sides in order to oust Assad? There would be no Migrant Crisis if they just supported Assad. However, their goal is purely economic, hence why US sides with Saudi Arabia who funded 9/11 hijackers and Al-Qaeda.
>>
Of course Abrahamist Jew cancers are gonna start allying with each other to conquer and subjugate more of the world.
>>
>>132583535
Shia are way more desirable than Sunnis anyway.
>>
kys mehemmit
>>
>>132583739
There would be no ISIS if Assad was strengthened instead of the unsavory rebels that switch sides, do you realize that? Assad warned this would happen because he was fighting against the extremism. Honestly, I hate nu/pol/. People don't even know the basic facts that transpired anymore. Also, the USA and UK keep strengthening Saudi Arabia, who exports their Wahhabi ideology around the world, via madrassa schools and mosques, leading Sunnis to be radicalized and chimp out.
>>
>>132580153

No, they're.

The entire history of Islam is one of conquest, invasion, rape, barbarism, slaughter and conversion at the tip of the sword.

Besides globalism/communism, it's the biggest cancer we face on this earth.
>>
>>132583643

I understand that all you're really doing is convincing yourself that your suffering is justified and that you hope it will all pay off once you're dead.
>>
>>132584070
Piety is a reward in itself in this life.
>>
I hope your minaret collapses above your head.
Sincerely,
The whole World
>>
>>132583954
You are only implying that I don't know. But I do. I like Assad, I liked Gaddafi, and Sadam should never have been killed.
But it is too late to think of that, what is done was done, and not by my hand. Now is now, and all I see is another highly organized Muslim invasion into the west. You cannot befriend the beaten dog, he will snap at your hand when offered food. The dog must be put down. Sad, but this is the reality.
>>
File: heresy.gif (962KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.gif
962KB, 500x208px
>>132580153
>Islam is our sister creed.
>>
I'd take a Hindu or a Buddhist any day over a Mudslime.
>>
>>132580153
No.

>modernity
No.

Islam teaches fundamentals against Christianity; the most important parts. It's not a sister creed, it's an enemy.

>inb4 flag
>>
>>132581574
>Why do you think Spain and the Balkans are still Christian? Ottomans ruled it for 500 years. So much for forced conversions.
Let me tell you how we're still Christian, shlomo. We had to fight tooth and nail for the preservation of our identity. Many of the "rapebabies" that /pol/ is always meme-ing about DID convert. Many boys WERE taken away (devshirme) - that was done by force. Don't buy into the "durr they got a better life in the Empire", most of them died fighting for the Sultan.
>>
>>132584335
> teaches fundamentals against Christianity
Correct.
Lust. 72 virgins. Child rape.
Greed. Jizya tax
Wrath. Kill they neighbour if he is not of your belief.
Sloth. Slavery.
Envy. Take what is not yours from the infidel.
Pride. Moehamhead the child rapist, slave driving pervert is the example of the perfect man.
Islam is of the anti-Christ.
>>
>>132582697

Stay out of white countries, shitskin.
>>
>>132584335
troll

I just mean you need to accept the latest science, math, and technology, not trannies and faggotry.
>>
>>132583841
Question is not amerikikes politics but a rather simple one. Kikes must be destroyed too.

Islam, friend or foe ?
Their unholy satanic book says "any non muslim must submit or die "
It is pretty clear, isn't it ?

En of topic.
>>
>>132584225
Yes, but it's USA/UK that keep beating the ME. Also, please don't use dog as a condescending metaphor, for they are divine creatures more worthy of love than despicable human beings.

My point to you is simple: It's the USA/UK that keep empowering Islamic fanaticism. Saudi Arabia would be insignificant if it weren't for USA constantly giving them weapons and permitting them to spread Wahhabi fundamentalism. ISIS wouldn't exist if USA supported Assad too. At a certain point, you have to look at yourselves and see how unbridled realpolitik lead to this situation. US/UK leaders have placed economic benefit above the concerns of communal stability and preserving ethos, so they are predominantly to blame. Furthermore, the damage goes further than that. Mossadegh and the Shah of Iran was largely ousted due to US/UK. It has to do with the petrodollar and OPEC countries needing to transact oil in USD and price it according to their interests in order to give USD its value:

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/072915/how-petrodollars-affect-us-dollar.asp
>>
>>132585111
> Also, please don't use dog as a condescending metaphor, for they are divine creatures more worthy of love than despicable human beings.
Stopped reading there. Kill yourself, subhuman scum.
>>132585055
This.
>>132584872
and this.
>>
>>132585195
>Stopped reading there.
I guess our well-mannered discussion has come to an end with you chimping out like an ISIS member. Ultimately you are no different than them. I wasn't the one that chimped out. It's quite humorous you chimped out on me praising dogs like a Muslim while paradoxically calling for all of their deaths.
>>
>>132580153
Heaven is not a whorehouse
>>
>>132585055
Is Christianity a friend or foe of Europe btw? It's a foreign Semitic cult too. I personally am not a follower of any of the Abrahamic faiths, but I am interested in your response regarding this topic.
>>
>>132585297
>despicable human beings
End of story. Fight fire with fire. There shall be no conversation about Islam. Reality is King.
Ever heard the expression, if you can't beat them, join them? That is what is happening, except I choose to join AGAINST them.
>>
File: cuckaduck.jpg (139KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cuckaduck.jpg
139KB, 900x900px
>>132582494
>It's just atheism with meditation. It's effeminate and gay.

protip: never talk about things you have no idea about
>>
>>132580153
Jews and Muslims are pretty much the same thing the only difference is one will behead you the other controls your bank
>>
brah, when I was in Afghanistan I was in a firefight at one point and ended up coming across a dead muzzie and his badly injured tali buddy. . . so I took my hatchet and scalped the dead muzzie and uzed his disgusting scalp to suffocate the dying tali cunt. . . .that's fucking war asshole not this 4chan pol shit, fuck islam
>>
>>132585513
>There shall be no conversation about Islam.
Listen, once you stop the ability of freedom in conversation, then you become no different than ((them)). I'm not saying you should not work to preserve your ethos or even your racial character. I am telling you to calm the fuck down, think rationally, and not start things we will all regret. Culling people of Middle Eastern descent indiscriminately will become a black mark on your history and we want to come to the most peaceful conclusion. What is the most peaceful conclusion? Stop supporting and empowering the fundamentalist regimes like Saudi Arabia, which spreads Wahhabi ideology which is behind most of these terrorist attacks (and also funded 9/11 hijackers and Al-Qaeda), and help Assad in his fight against ISIS. However, your leaders are not doing this. In fact, they continue to empower the craziest of Muslims and actually led to the Migrant Crisis.
>>
>>132581013
That's cute poo in loos don't understand history you shits barely got out of the cast system hell you fucking idiots still practice it to this day in various small rolls it's no wonder you curry niggers have not figured out how to use a toilet yet
>>
>>132585787
>conclusion
Meant solution. It's late.
>>
>>132585630
pro tip: go be gay somewhere else
>>132585724
Good goy. Kill the Muslims to make the (((neocohen))) "nation builders" proud.
>>
>>132585987
how do i know you're american
>>
>>132585724
>Be western allied forces
>defeat the Muslim Afghani scum
>train the locals to take over to defend themselves against a re-aggression
>withdraw
>Locals instantly revert back to Islam and start raping little boys.
Muslims are failed race of cucked rape babies. Rape and Satanic practices are all they will ever know. Evil is genetically ingrained into their soul.
Yes, fuck Islam.
>>
>>132586055
Wrong again Hans.
>>
>>132586106
That's a vast overgeneralization of the war in Afghanistan... I mean, you're also calling to murder and rape people of Middle Eastern descent. I'm saying to calm down and come to the most peaceful solutions.
>>
funny enough we poured petrol and burned the bodies so no evidence was left. . . . this kinda shit happens on the pointy end of war ALL the time, queer blue pill fags have no idea bout. . . including the internet scanning patrol fags baiting 4chan, you computer queers have no idea what real battle's about beta little dick fags
>>
>>132581574
Al-Andalus was majority muslim, the northern Spaniards spread Christianity to the southern Spaniards by force. If you didn't become Christian you were killed in a brutal fashion.
>>
File: (You).jpg (42KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
42KB, 540x359px
>>132586294
>funny enough we poured petrol and burned the bodies so no evidence was left. . . . this kinda shit happens on the pointy end of war ALL the time, queer blue pill fags have no idea bout. . . including the internet scanning patrol fags baiting 4chan, you computer queers have no idea what real battle's about beta little dick fags
>>
>>132585787
>stop the ability of freedom in conversation
Go fuck yourself you hypocritical faggot. Freedom of conversation also includes to not have a conversation at all. Why? Because your taqiyya is making me sick
>b-b-but it was not these Muslims it was these other Muslims.
It's all the same, they follow the same Satanic book. There will be peace. Peace when you are all dead.
>inb4 this is ISIS mentality
Broken record faggotry. The time for talk is over. Fight fire with fire. End of fucking story. Do unto others as they would have done to you. Just do it first.
>>
>>132584872
It is indeed. One only has to look at its essentials. It teaches that Jesus isn't what are the essentials of Christianity.

They believe Jesus isn't God, didn't die for the sins of the world, isn't in a Trinity, and was not resurrected.

>>132585039
When in the last 500 years have Muslims done anything?
>>
>>132585845
>implying that the caste system is not absolutely based and natural
Retard.
>>
>>132586538
>Because your taqiyya is making me sick
Listen, you're doing all the things I said, and why I am not interested in engaging in a conversation. I'm not Muslim. This isn't Taqiyya. I believe Taqiyya is possible only under immediate threat. I don't like any of the Abrahamic faiths, and I don't care if people post pics of Muhammad doing vile stuff. I'm not Muslim, and I'm tired of this fucking meme.

>Peace when you are all dead.
You stupid faggot. Not all Middle Easterners are Muslim to begin with. If you start culling people indiscriminately on streets, will you take time to figure out who is Muslim or not? You are out of your goddamn mind and need to take a deep breath and think over this rationally.

>Do unto others as they would have done to you.
How are most Middle Easterners responsible for ISIS when it's the USA/UK that led to them gaining power? You savage motherfucker.
>>
>>132586257
> I mean, you're also calling to murder and rape people of Middle Eastern descent.
Yea fuck you. All Muslims must die. No fucking questions. I never said anything about race or honest and humble apostates.
Your strawman is pathetic and weak. Your taqiyya is nauseating.
You WILL choose a side one day. You will have to.
>>
>>132584872
Fucking
REKT
E
K
T
>>
>>132586450
>Al-Andalus was majority muslim

Nope.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Convivencia
>>
Islamis a kike brainwashing program fuck islam and fuck the rest of the kike brainwashing programs
>>
>>132580153
They're obsessed with raping white kids. We know that turns you on but fuck off Goldstien.
>>
>>132586575
Oh so you were trolling.

Muslims have declined for like 800 years.
>>
>>132586751
How are you going to distinguish the Muslim from the non-Muslim when massacring people? I mean, bomb a mosque or two, but that's not going to have any overall impact. Muslims also tend to victimize themselves a lot too, and it will become inflamed with ethnic war, literally engulfing your entire country in madness with both police forces and chimping out Muslims + liberals. Why can't you approach this with more tact, goddammit? Learn to think, retard.
>>
Reminder that the end goal by the leftis to marry Islam with Commie bullshit as muzziez provide the perfect brainwashable substitute for christianity. As a society will never be fully secularized. Islam is inherently collectivist and provides the perfect slave class.
Even Ayn Rand who despised religion appreciated that Christianity was incompatible with Communism.
Fuck off Shareblue.
>>
>>132580153
Just no.

Jerusalem and Constantinople need to be freed from the hands of the Muslims. They are not our brothers, but our enemies.

The difference between a Buddhist and a Muslim is that the Buddhists is not threatening our way of life in Europe.

The fight has to be foremost against Islam and the Jews.
>>
>>132586750
>will you take time to figure out who is Muslim or not?
No. They will have to leave or suffer the consequences of mistaken identity. That is reality.
>How are most Middle Easterners responsible for ISIS when it's the USA/UK that led to them gaining power?
I don't care, it not my doing and not my problem. And when it DOES become my problem (and I know it will) you know which side I choose. I choose death to all Muslims. Choose a side, you will as well.
>>
>>132586944
>How are you going to distinguish the Muslim from the non-Muslim when massacring people?
That is not my problem. They will have to cleanse themselves or suffer the consequences of mistaken identity.
Death to all Muslims. Too bad, so sad.
>>
>>132587113
The Turks and Israelis let Christians practice freely in their lands. Nuke Riyadh if you want to do something useful, you double digit IQ cunt.
>>
>>132587115
>it not my doing and not my problem.
It is your problem because US/UK actions led to the creation of this problem in the first place. This problem would not exist if Assad were instead empowered, rather than ISIS, and Saudi Arabia were not constantly financed to spread Wahhabism.

>They will have to leave or suffer the consequences of mistaken identity. That is reality.
You are basically a violent nigger now. This is genuinely the most violent phrase I've read on /pol/. It seems to me you are regressing into a kind of Viking mentality that is really no different than ISIS.

>I choose death to all Muslims.
Since you don't give a fuck about mistaken identity, most of the people you'll probably kill won't be Muslim. nu/pol/ is now becoming extremely violent.
>>
>>132586944
>Why can't you approach this with more tact, goddammit? Learn to think, retard.
You can think until the fucking cows come home. Or until you are living under the rule of the Imam Mafia and one day be beheaded. OR, you can go out there and wrangle some fucking cows.
The time for action approaches.... slowly.
>>
>>132580153
Never, i will bash anyone who isn't christian or is against christianity.

Fuck muslims,fuck jews,fuck niggers and gooks.
>>
>>132587253
We started this conversation because you said history matters. I wish I did not engage you, sadistic motherfucker. You are no different than ISIS or the radical Muslims you despise. Hell, I am not even Muslim and this isn't taqiyya. I'm a normal person that enjoys good hobbies, film, etc.
>>
>>132587493
What about Greek polytheists or their neopagan varieties? Would you bash them?
>>
>>132586122
You sure showed him by revealing your canadian flag.
>>
>>132587397
>It is your problem
Then I will make it someone else's.
>You are basically a violent nigger now.
As I have said. Fight fire with fire you stupid little pussified faggot! This is war mother fucker.
>regressing into a kind of Viking mentality
YES! CORRECT! War, you little fucking girl! This is war!
>>
>>132587493
Islam is the only other religion that recognizes the importance of Christ's message.
>>
>>132587371
LOL.

Until Constantinople is in the hands of the infidel we need to fight them.
>>
>>132587524
Fight fire with fire you stupid little pussified faggot!
All you can do is talk, talk, talk. THE TIME FOR ACTION APPROACHES! Don't you know the vicious cycle of cause and effect? I have chosen my side. Only cowards and women choose diplomacy while their own people are getting raped and murdered. Only cowards and women choose to grovel and appease over WHAT MUST BE DONE!
>>
File: fatty.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>132587706
>Until Constantinople is in the hands of the infidel we need to fight them.

How many Muslims do you know personally?
>>
>>132587633
Then make the war global and actually about ending Islam. Attack Saudi Arabia's Mecca. Oh, that's right! Your leaders are bitches that kow tow to Saudi Arabia at every angle. If you motherfuckers were truly against Islam, you would do shit like empower Parsi and help them retake Iran again, empower Maronites of Lebanon, help Syrian Christians, or etc. I read Breivik's manifesto, you stupid fucker, and I actually agreed with him somewhat. However, you have all been pussies for long motherfucking time, and every step you have taken these past 40 years has been empowering radical Islam.

I hope YOU get gassed, fucker. You're the reason this problem exists and it's too late to fix. So go have some more orgies with Saudis while being a hypocrite.

I'll show you worlds of pain you cannot imagine if you dare lay a finger on me. I hate Islam, but I hate you 100x more, you stupid faggot. Own up to how you've exacerbated these problems and off yourself. I've posted torn up Korans here and other shit, but I find you just as detestable as the fucking muzzies. You have no overall plan to end Islam beyond just chimping out and acting like a lunatic.
>>
>>132586942
I'm no fan of Mohammedans if that's what you were thinking.
>>
>>132580600
>Hindus
Literally the most inferior of all religions. At least Islam makes a tiny bit of sense compared to "muh cow" and "muh toilet witch"

>>132580153
A thing I actually noticed. If someone accepts Mormons as Christians then same should go for muslims, since their entire doomsday even revolved around Jesus becoming king and saviour of the earth.
Not just that, but they pulled and interesting scheme to get more people into Islam: Islam actually acknowledges that the Bible is the word of God, but was manipulated with later.

All in all, Islam is just a gone wrong sect of Christianity, just, Christianity was mixed with Europaganism, Islam with arabic
>>
>>132587896
>How many Muslims do you know personally?
About half a dozen by name.

But I have to see hundreds of them daily, I live in a city infested by that scum.
>>
>>132581895
I hate to defend the O*tomans really, but, why didn't they do that earlier if it was about religion.
Their disgusting crimes happened as they couldnt deal with their Empire being dead, and the Young Turks being massive dicks
>>
File: 1498948920971.jpg (121KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1498948920971.jpg
121KB, 429x410px
>>132580764
>intellectuals like Varg Vikernes
>>
>>132587047
>marry Islam with communism
So, Christianity?
Christianity is literally what you get when you combine the dogmatic nonsense of Islam with the humanitarian bs of communism
>>
>>132588390
You realize that communism is always atheistic?

And that in the soviet union the Christians were genocided?
>>
Drop that flag, you fucking heathen.
>>
>>132587965
You have chosen your side, you have chosen your fate. There is no point in travel when the enemy is through the gate. You are a traitor who shall be hung too, before it's too late.
>>
File: 1494048534542.jpg (106KB, 497x427px) Image search: [Google]
1494048534542.jpg
106KB, 497x427px
>>132580153
FALSE CHRISTIAN DETECTED!
I REPEAT, FALSE CHRISTIAN DETECTED!

STOP LARPING AS A CHRISTIAN, ATHEIST SCUM!
>>
>>132588465
Like I said, communism was born from the silly humanitarian "muh meek inheriting the world" side of Christianity, not the dogmatic one.
In truth, communism holds the Zarathustrian black and white morals inherited from the Bible.
All capitalists are evil, all workers are good. No shades of grey
>>
>>132588631
>judging someone's religion
By that logic those boom boom guys ain't real muslims either eh?
>>
>>132587589
Only because they are atheist LARPers who found out atheism is a bunch of shit but still hate their parents for trying to make them respectable human beings.
I respect the old gods but i'm christian and shall remain one.
>>
>>132588622
>>132587822
>>132587633
Check em faggot
>>
>>132589134
damn... so close.
>>
>>132588728
>muh there aren't false religions
There are heretical sects claiming to be christians.
The correct way to determine who is a real christian and who is not is by examining their doctrine and interpretation of the Bible.
Having said that, no real christian would never ever defend Islam.

Unless you're able to make an exegesis of the Bible and compreehend the christian history, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>132588622
>"herr durr, u hav chosen side"
>slurps saudi dick
>empowers isis
>starts dealing with aftermath
>"needz to end islam!!!1"
>killz all middle easterners, even those who aren't Muslim like Assyrians, and does shit about Mecca due to lack of cohesive plan
>>
>>132580153
DEVIL WORSHIPPING NIGGER ALERT

>>
File: gwt.jpg (20KB, 318x214px) Image search: [Google]
gwt.jpg
20KB, 318x214px
Islam is the promised religion of the Ishmaelites, the Abraham's brother from another mother, Israel.

Islam has more in common with Jews than Christians.

Christians have more in common with Pagans than Jews or Islam.

Any one who calls themselves a Christian for Israel is a halfa-jew.
>>
>>132587965
only just reading this now.
>You're the reason this problem exists
>Own up to how you've exacerbated these problems and off yourself.
every step you have taken these past 40 years has been empowering radical Islam.
I suppose I'm the reason for British Imperialism and slavery in the Americas too? You're a little bitch full of accusations aren't you?
>Then make the war global and actually about ending Islam
No. They are in my homeland, why should I travel overseas to fight for jewish problems.
>I'll show you worlds of pain you cannot imagine if you dare lay a finger on me
You're so fucking tough aren't you, faggot. I would put you down without hesitation. Your arguments are weak and rife with false allegations. Die bitch. You will have earned your place in Hell.
>>
>>132589210
>real Christian
So someone who is for a borderless world and for giving everything to the poor?

Where in the Bible does it talk smack on Islam? No where. By mere acceptance of Christ as a saviour and the prophets and patriarchs of the Bible, musies are de facto Christians.

True Christianity hasn't exist for 2000 years, back then it was equal to literally illegala communists.
>>
>>132589260
>you caused this
>false allegations
Nah, fuck you. I'm done with you, you little piece of filthy shit. You die too.
>>
>>132588671
>Zarathustrian black and white morals inherited from the Bible.
Are you retarded, or just trying to look smart?
Zarathustra was an attempt to develop logical moral codes and in regards to the Bible it was very much reversed - these codes were never meant to be dogma, either, since the point of the "higher man" is that he is fluid and seeks these things from within rather than without.

Nietzche was not morally absolute, nor morally relative.
>>
>>132586122
False alert, it was just leaf thread.
>>
>>132589878
I fucking hate those guys. Our country is full of em. This land must be raked.
>>
>>132589713
>why should I travel overseas to fight for jewish problems.
This has been going on for 40 OR MORE YEARS, and it's not solely for Jewish problems, it's for the petrodollar. Look up William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

>You're a little bitch full of accusations aren't you?
You're suffering these problems because your leaders keep fucking up. Do I have to be super precise for your pea-brain?

>I would put you down without hesitation.
I'm not Muslim. So there. You fucked up your overall plan already. You are so stupid and lack any rationality. These problems wouldn't exist if it weren't for your leaders. Why don't you solve that issue first?
>>
>>132586122
Laughing til crying emoji.jpeg
>>
>>132580153
>but they're better than the animists, Hindus, and Buddhists

Why.
>>
>>132580153
>They believe that Jesus was the last prophet of the Jews and that he was born of the virgin Mary

oh man thats super reassuring glad they are cool with josephs' wifes' son
>>
>>132580153
Deus Vult flag - but is a paki lover, exhorting hate against peaceful religions to glorify a pedophile death cult,
Take your flag and get to fuck, Abdul
>>
File: M191.png (590KB, 1293x1407px) Image search: [Google]
M191.png
590KB, 1293x1407px
>>132580153
After (((9/11))) the Jews tricked all of America into supporting the murder of Muslims in their own land.
Now we face the (((Refugee Crisis))), and they are quickly tricking all of Europe into the same thing they tricked us Americans into.
Muslims in European countries should be removed in whatever way possible, but there is no reason for this great hatred of Muslims in their own lands. Stop falling for the Jewish tricks.
>>
>>132589975
>These problems wouldn't exist if it weren't for your leaders. Why don't you solve that issue first?
It's too late for that you blithering retard. I was merely born into this world. I did not create it. Any man knows what must be done for the time that is now. You're just stupid little demoralizing cunt that lives in the past, hellbent on false accusations and growing a crippling guilt in the hearts of real men. You shall be purged all the same as them. You've chosen your side. You're a traitor.
>>
>>132582102
Buddhism is "it was all a dream!"
>>
>>132590276
this.
>Muslims in European countries should be removed in whatever way possible
>whatever way possible.
Mostly this.
I don't care what Muslims do in their own lands. But they are here in mine today. And should be dealt with without mercy.
>>
>>132590361
>Any man knows what must be done for the time that is now.
If you actually read a goddamn book and research more thoroughly, then your plan wouldn't suck ass.

>growing a crippling guilt in the hearts of real men
You lack reading comprehension if you think this is what I was saying, you fucking idiot. I'm saying you need a more thorough plan beyond just massacring people of Middle Eastern descent indiscriminately, hoping they're Muslims. That's retarded as fuck and even worse than the ((traditional stories)) of Hitler.
>>
>>132590404

Not in the slightest. Buddhism values the reality of the world and your existence, and frowns on material escapism.
>>
>>132580153
>Muslims are the Christian sister creed
They are at best heretics and at worst utter heathens who reject the testimony of Jesus Christ. They are therefore doomed.
>>
>>132590493
Islam isn't a race, faggot. You could do shit like burn their mosques and hold swords above their heads, forcing conversion or whatever. That's actually more sensible than your retarded plan of shooting people of Middle Eastern descent indiscriminately.
>>
>>132590636
>heads
necks*
>>
>>132590532
You're fucking pathetic. You make all sorts of heinous accusations about what I did, and how it's my fault and then you double back and say you didn't say it? Fuck you, ya piece of shit. Your arguments are weak and retarded. Do you have a better plan? Let me hear it, you stupid fuck.
Fight fire with fire. It's the only way. It is the only language the Muslims understand. The language of violence, subjugation and bloodshed.
>>
>>132580153
Good bait.

In the Middle Ages they were called directly Mahometans, worshipers of a false faith. There is no distinction.
sage
>>
>>132580153
Fuck them to fucking death
>>
>>132590636
As romantic as that sounds, it will not happen. Islam will create a great collapse of society, it will be too late, and the end result will be what I have stated before. The mass killings of all who are unlike the other. This is the reality.
>>
tl;dr derka derka mohamad jihad derka derka
>>
File: 1483180847273.gif (294KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483180847273.gif
294KB, 500x500px
>>132580153
>Islam is our sister creed
>it's not like any of us give a flying fuck about theology anymore.
Suck my protestant cock you sangnigger loving
faggot.
>>
>>132591081
Whatever, ISIS-tier fag. You could do shit like take over the government and institute mass media campaigns against Islam, closing mosques and deporting those you know are Muslim, but instead you want to just shoot people of Middle Eastern descent indiscriminately hoping they're Muslims?

>>132590896
You call me a stupid fuck and ask to hear a better plan? Why do you give a shit about a stupid fuck's opinion then, huh? Maybe we should just stop this. Your issue is you lack reading comprehension and cannot sit down and form plans well. Read some books and educate yourself, faggot.
>>
>>132589828
>borderless world
Anathema to Christianity. A one-world government is evil in Christianity. See Revelation.

>Where in the Bible does it talk smack on Islam?
It's a false teaching.

>By mere acceptance of Christ as a saviour and the prophets and patriarchs of the Bible, musies are de facto Christians.
Christ is God-incarnate, who died for sin. Muslims do not believe this. They are not Christian in any way.
>>
>>132589828
>Turkish rape baby saying Muslims are defacto Christians
Muslims are heretics who reject Christ's divinity and downgrade the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. For if Mohammad is truly a prophet of God then Jesus Christ was redundant and made a liar. But if Jesus Christ's death and resurrection are true and real then Mohammad was a liar and Muslims have been rejecting Christ for over 1400 years.

TLDR: There is no compatibility for Christians with Islamic theology.
>>
>>132580153
>Shilling for Sharia
>Posts crusaders
DEUS FUCKING VULT
>>
>>132580153
Fuck off with the taqiyya you troglodyte

All religion is bullshit, and Abrahamic faiths are shit tier
>>
>>132591439
When the collapse comes, this is what will happen. It is not my choice, but an inevitability for survival. You are a stupid fuck. And your plan is stupid. And I don't give a fuck about it. You can sit around in your idealistic little fantasy land, and have your daughters converted to Islam and their genital will be sliced off. All because you did not do what is right. All because you were a cowardly little bitch. The collapse will happen and there is no stopping it. Canada is Sweden 3.0 after the UK. Grow some fucking balls and get ready. There are no brakes on this train. I'm not going to talk of peace to the rats that will eventually be the cause of the destruction of my country. When it happens, they will all die. Go back to /reddit you pile of chicken shit.
>>
>>132592437
They will all be killed, most by starvation after the gibs run out. My body is ready for the endtimes.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.