[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme War 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0209.png (639KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.png
639KB, 750x1334px
The meme war has begun fellow anons
>>
>>132574122
The meme war started long ago, this is just another battle in the war. Get your definition of war and battles right there nazi boy.
>>
>>132574122
>its literally fucking nothing
>>
this is just a shit test
don't play into it
>>
File: immensefaggot.png (318KB, 841x435px) Image search: [Google]
immensefaggot.png
318KB, 841x435px
>>132574122
"CRY HAVOC AND LET SLIP THE /POL/ACKS OF WAR"
- Stefan Molyneux
>>
Sage goes in all feilds
>>
They are going to get our 4chan accounts banned guys. What are we going to do?
>>
File: 6.jpg (53KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
53KB, 355x400px
This makes no sense. 4chan has nothing to do with the reddit vs CNN thing. How do they get so confused. Is it because /pol/ itself is so fucking confused and thinks it is reddit?
>>
WITH THE POWER OF AUTISM WE SHALL PREVAIL
>>
>>132577799
Because we're part of the "vile, racist, and juvenile islamophobes." And because they hate our free speech as much or more than that of reddit and want it all shut down. Reddit reaches a wider audience but it's easier to get doxxed (StoneTear) or have content deleted than our dumping ground here
>>
>>132574122
The meme war has been going since at least Project Chanology. Every battle becomes cancerous when you try to make yourself out to be the hero, so don't. Become "virtuous devils," as Molymeme said. Be smart enough to avoid jail, but, shy of that, leave everything on the table.
>>
>>132577799
If they are willing to leave a threat hanging over one man's head, you can bet they'll do it again if given the chance.
>>
File: meme war.png (353KB, 525x945px) Image search: [Google]
meme war.png
353KB, 525x945px
>>132574122
>posting screencap of a person posting screencap of a person posting screencap

why do anons do this?
>>
These are all false threads. Think about it. You are being used.
>>
>>132580308
omg REEEEE

r/T_D says hello!

unite my fellow pedes!
>>
Has somebody doxxed this woman and leaked her nudes yet?
>>
File: sayseal.png (140KB, 757x756px) Image search: [Google]
sayseal.png
140KB, 757x756px
>>132574122
Buzzfeed claiming it's fabricated?
>>
>>132574122
What the fuck that's against law. They wouldn't be so brazen about it.
>>
>>132581907
she mustve deleted it cuz nobody had the archive
>>
>>132574122
Guys I was always afraid about saying this the only way to kill pol is have unlimited amounts of exploitation. If they continue to blast us in the media rip 4chan it will be a cluster fuck in like which you've never seen. We started a war gentlemen. A big war
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.