[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ freak out about there being apparently too many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: goodgoytrump.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
goodgoytrump.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
Why does /pol/ freak out about there being apparently too many Jews in media, sciences, academia, etc. but is perfectly okay with so many Jews in the white house atm?
>>
File: cognitivedissonance.png (153KB, 1872x863px) Image search: [Google]
cognitivedissonance.png
153KB, 1872x863px
>>132573873
>>132573873
Because the majority of the people here aren't at all committed to what is generally thought of as /pol/'s core values
>>
>>132573873
Because JIDF is using Trump as trojan horse to get their agenda done. Pride is a powerful weapon and it takes a strong man to admit that Trump is the same establishment politician that the USA has gotten over the last 40+ years. Too many people are going to defend Trump to the death to protect their own ego and pride over his victory over Hillary.
>>
>>132573873
Hi Hans, show your flag.
>>
>>132574124
It was always this, but stupid people want someone to believe in and are easily led.
>>
>>132573873
you got the wrong flag, redditor
I dont care what they make if they only use it as a downfall to white society
>>
>taking arguements here seriously

Pol is now a larp board, there are no coherent arguments anymore.
>>
>>132574324
A lot of the really loyal Trump voters are younger people too so they don't really understand yet. It was similar with Obama how many people who voted for him thought they were going to reverse the bush era war mongering for Israel when he only continued the destabilization campaign on behalf of Israel.
>>
IMO it doesn't matter at all. I agree with most of /pol/'s core values but the "muh Jews" (which btw very few unironically actually believe) is fucking autistic. They say whites are superior but when an ethnicity has some superior traits to whites they act like SJWs and pretend they're oppressed.
>>
Trump HAS to have some jews there or they will crucify him.

Trump has Jewish, friends, associates, his family is married into it.... he's from NYC

Yet he STILL get treated like a raging hitler. Imagine a Normal American winning the presidency without being jew approved. They would freak out.

Anyway, he's putting them at ease with the hope they will calm the fuck down and piss off. (but they won't)
>>
>>132574124
>ZOG is real, so vote for the cunt
Hold on there faggot, God-Emperor memes aside, we all knew he wasn't literally Hitler (PBUH). He was elected to remove kebab & Taco, not purge merchant.

Hopefully we end up doing that sooner than later.
>>
>>132573873
Something something memes/lulz.
>>
>>132575335
>muh hillary strawman
Nowhere did I say Hillary was a good choice, the point is that they give you the illusion of choice so that you think you're making "the best choice available" when in reality they both push forward the same agenda with slight differences to keep the people turned against each other in partisan bickering.
>>
>> 132574703

He's treating them like kings. For fuck's sake, his jew son in law practically runs the country. You Trump apologists are hopeless.

FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>132573873
Meh, one step at a time. Planting the seeds of real antisemitism takes decades.

First we need to make clear: JEWISH MEDIA LIES LOL
then JEWISH BANKERS! LOL

And when these memes are firmly placed in the thinking of the next generation, the heat will be turned up.
>>
>>132575533
Obviously democracy is a farce, but Trump still buys time for real Americans. Comparing him to Hillary is a valid comparison. I'll move heaven and earth to make sure my candidates aren't enthusiastically replacing my people at recordbreaking rates.

Unless you have some sorta silver bullet to deal with the ZOG problem, Trump & Nigel will have to do.
>>
>>132573873
Short answer: /pol/ is retarded
>>
>>132573873
They are? Dude 4chan is 75% anti-Trump now because of them discovering his Jewish connections.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.