[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Jews over-represented in STEM fields and other types

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: IQWorldwide.png (80KB, 1272x800px) Image search: [Google]
IQWorldwide.png
80KB, 1272x800px
Why are Jews over-represented in STEM fields and other types of related research? Why do they have the highest documented IQs? How are they able to manipulate less-intelligent races so masterfully? What makes them so intelligent?
>>
the way they are raised. different learning system.
>>
File: 1451508661258.png (264KB, 949x531px) Image search: [Google]
1451508661258.png
264KB, 949x531px
>>132573643
>>
>>132573643
And how is it that non-Ashkenazi Jews are much more retarded?
>>
>>132573643
>chile 89% white

chilean detected rofl
>>
Ashkenazis get a shit ton of genetic disorders too. Would not want to trade places tbqh
>>
>spics here have a higher iq than irishmen
fucking kek
>>
>>132573643
they inherited some cognitive genes from neanderthals which, when mixed with homo sapien genes, gives them unique cognitive abilities.
>>
They have had to be more creative and ingenious for their survival compared to whites since they were always being thrown out countries and persecuted. They were also barred from many jobs so had to develop skills to survive.
>>
File: 1483163866662.jpg (130KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1483163866662.jpg
130KB, 600x850px
>>132575186
now it all makes sense
>>
>>132575391
This

Since Jews don't follow the religion of the land they are seen as outcast, gypsies.
>>
File: 1478994345626.jpg (60KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1478994345626.jpg
60KB, 604x604px
This is why there are so many of them in entertainment: "if you laugh at us, you won't kick us out again."

Also money changing was left to them, and now people say "why are they so good with money?"
>>
They are the chosen people of God.
>>
>>132573643
>IQ is socioeconomic!!!
>racial IQs are the exact same across the planet irrespective of the economic prosperity of the nations they're from

Hmm this really made me think.
>>
>>132573643

Israel has an overall IQ of 98

You mean the Jewish royal family that's in the USA.
>>
File: 1497141679894.png (117KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497141679894.png
117KB, 1000x1000px
Unpopular opinion incoming.
The Jews out Meritocracy'd us and their spot (right wing ones at least) is well earned and I begrudgingly salute them. We should have outcompeted them and we did not. Butthurt NatSoc kiddies need not apply.
The Jews have leftists elements that I suspect they despise. Scapgoating the Jews for ALL of the worlds goddamn problems is a mental shortcut of the same breed Stalin committed with the Kulaks and Mao with the 'city dwellers'. I secretly cannot fucking stand ((())) posting. Imagine if we shilled successfully to the point that our based Jewish allies started using the word "kike" to described be their non-Judaism practicing Marx fellating cousins in a MASS surprise event. (((Zuckerberg))) ect. Done after the following:

I had this idea for a "Meritocratic Party". Declare the Republican Party a failure to the right and vow to push it to the "center" (which I view, essentially, as a giant Middle Ground Fallacy anyway) and claim the right in its stead. Invite all Libertarians, Constitution Party members, and Paleocons disgusted with the GOP and form this new Meritocratic Party. It would be necessary to get a bunch of big name supporters to simultaneously endorse it and even convert some big name celebs in a surprise event. Can't be a "minor" party like the old Libertarians, this has to be a threat as a major one on it's inception.
Imagine if Trump made this statement while also extending an apologetic olive branch to PaleoConservatism while also expressing his disdain for neocons, RINOs, cuckservatives, and "crypto-Democrats" (as I like to say). Imagine.
In this new 3 party America the new Republicans in the ""center"" would be able to say the this society is a Constitutional Representative *Republic* and their party simply reflects this reality. So then the Democrats and Meritocrats to either side must say that their intent to do is is to modify the society with more Democracy and Meritocracy to the left/right respectively.
>>
>>132573643
Genetics.
>>
>>132576230
Jews literally do what we want to do best. They're the masters of ethnonationalism and have used it to accomplish goals in a more superior manner than any other race the world has ever seen. Obviously we're still opposed to them because their best interests are not ours, but they should serve as an example as to why ethnonationalist nations and peoples function.
>>
File: 14237423401191.jpg (154KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
14237423401191.jpg
154KB, 600x500px
>mongols are smarter than most of EU, americans, south americans, negroes and australians
>>
File: thumbs up dude.png (319KB, 880x657px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up dude.png
319KB, 880x657px
>when you become the master race through money and culture instead of genetics
>>
>>132573643
They run the IQ tests?
>>
>>132576027
>false
india has an iq of like 82.. but indian americans have really high iqs
>>
>>132578939
Shieeeeeeeeeet u rite u rite XD
>>
>>132578939
Ameripoo reporting in. Can confirm.
>>
dumb niggers lol
>>
>>132573643
>Micks being that low
Jesus, they don't even have many non whites
>>
>>132573643
>China
>105

Like 20 points off tbhfamalam

T. Jap masterrace
>>
File: idk goy.png (13KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
idk goy.png
13KB, 560x407px
forced eugenics
jews were imported to europe as taxable moneylenders for feudal nobility to find a way to gain cash off usury without getting excommunicated by the papacy since literally the days of charlamgne

said jews were not allowed to own farmland or even be field serfs because that would mean creating competition for christian peasant, so the only jews that were succseful and rich enough to afford having many children were the most succesful merchants
hence having a tendency to be intelligent and good at planning, but not be overly ethical about it
>>
>>132582007
Fuck off emiel
>>
>>132578939
they are a carefully selected group of outliers from a base population of more then a billion
>>
>>132582382
>Christcucks literally caused Jews to enter a eugenics program for centuries which ensured they were given all financial and banking power

Nice going guys!
>>
>>132573643
Sage this thread. Sage all ((())) threads. Something big is coming.
>>
>>132573643
is it intelligence or is it character.
>when your book says the goyim are next to animals--you treat them like animals
>>
>>132582738
>LARPers

Go home pls
>>
Jewish families were largely residing in white countries for centuries.

While Jews in the Muslim world often held high office.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.