[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Kronia! From the 144,000

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 115

File: little kronos.gif (585KB, 777x389px) Image search: [Google]
little kronos.gif
585KB, 777x389px
Today is a very special day friends. Today is Kronia, the day of celebration for the Greek god Kronos. God of Time and the Harvest. Also considered the 1st day of the new year to the ancient Greeks. But this is not just any Kronia my friends. This is day 1 of year 1 of the age of Aquarius.

Kronos originally was a god of love and light and life as celebrated by the ancient Greeks. It was not until the Romans came along and brought Kronos into darkness and named him Saturn. But I have something very wonderful to tell you all. Kronos is returning to the light. Have you seen the new Juno images of Saturn? Saturn is changing, becoming more beautiful. Jupiter is sharing it's heavenly light and love with his neighboring father once again. (Pic related, left is Saturn's old hexagon, right is what Saturn's hexagon looks like now). Expect Saturn to become more beautiful and blue as time goes on. But I digress, back to the celebration!

Friends! Today is a day of beautiful celebration and merriment and love. Today is a day of feasting and dancing and playing of music and drinking of wine and sharing of sex and love. Today is also a day of sharing. Since I cannot eat with you all today I will share wonderful music with you. Its my hope that you will do the same. I would very much like you all to share beautiful traditional music from your ancestor's past so that we all can enjoy the beauty of our past and enjoy it in the now.

Please enjoy this beautiful music, once very popular in the Kronia festivals of ancient Greece.

https://youtu.be/02pg9V1ENL8

~With infinite Love, the 144,000
>>
>>132573619
what drugs are you on
>>
File: chronos.jpg (113KB, 971x870px) Image search: [Google]
chronos.jpg
113KB, 971x870px
Do you feel it friends? The light is returning to Earth. The lies of old are fading. The beauty of the skies are returning. Our love for each other is growing. Can't you see? Can't you feel?

The Christ consciousness within us is blooming like a flower of light, once held in darkness by those who bid us their slaves. But no longer!

The veil of darkness is falling, revealing the light of truth. Not all of us can see past the veil yet but that's okay, in time we will.
>>
>>132573619
You're fucking nuts. Absolutely crazy
>>
File: jewish_endgame_[not-mine-btw].png (145KB, 1496x417px) Image search: [Google]
jewish_endgame_[not-mine-btw].png
145KB, 1496x417px
>>132573619
/pol/ is more or less ready for you assholes
>>
File: You got it!.png (37KB, 208x260px) Image search: [Google]
You got it!.png
37KB, 208x260px
>>132574096
>>132574159
>>
SPREAD THIS VIDEO
THE PLOT THICKENS
https://youtu.be/vf5kiOGgTL4[embed]
>Bogdanof
REALLY SORRY GUISE FOR INTERRUPTING
>>
File: photo_2017-05-21_01-07-32.jpg (119KB, 1005x992px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-05-21_01-07-32.jpg
119KB, 1005x992px
>>132574249

I'm not a Zionist friend, I'm just celebrating a god who right now more than anything needs love and light so that he can shine once again, freeing himself from the bondage of darkness holding him down for so long.
>>
Hail Eris! Hail Discordia! Hail Kronos!

Happy to hear the age of Pisces is over, it was pretty rough though it brought us plenty of fish.
>>
>>132573619
SMOKE DABS NIGGGGGGAAAAAA
>>
>>132574159
The Saturn Hypothesis is the argument (based on mythological coincidence and some legitimate astronomical ideas) that Saturn is a dying star instead of a planet, that we were in its pseudo-"atmosphere" (in a unique protective situation guaranteeing warmth but not daylight or a visible sky) for early prehistory (remembered as a pre-agricultural golden age), that then a catastrophe separated us from Saturn (represented in mythology by divibe conflict and marked in archaeology by the abrupt explosion of awareness of the night sky, and the desire to build highly accurately measured structures).
>>
>>132574480
i'd trust the darkness more than the false light
>>
>>132573619
Nice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdsCGm4bP3E
>>
>>132574680
>From the Biblical 144,000
Nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooope. Also.
>Saturn will get more beautiful
When cassini smashes into it with plutonium onboard around the time of Sept 23? Hrm?
>>
File: day_the_earth_smiled_full.jpg (4MB, 9000x3500px) Image search: [Google]
day_the_earth_smiled_full.jpg
4MB, 9000x3500px
>>132574555
>555

That's the spirit! your digits confirm! And what powerful digits those are! 5 is the number of energies magnified! Friend you have it multiplied by 3!

5+5+5=15
1+5=6
6= The number of Kronos! Kronos is with you friend!! Celebrate!

>>132574666

That's a whole lots of 6s! You really got Kronos' favor with that one!

6+6+6=18
1+8=9

9 being the number of new beginnings. The closing of one door the opening of another! This is it! The beginning of the new age of water and love!
>>
>>132574926
You're running low on eye of newt
>>
File: photo_2017-04-03_15-03-32.jpg (215KB, 856x950px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-04-03_15-03-32.jpg
215KB, 856x950px
>>132574796

Friend, there is no place the light of god does not reside. Manly P Hall once said that the light can be found in the heart of the darkness.

>96

Nice Saturn digits btw

>>132574924
>>Saturn will get more beautifulWhen cassini smashes into it with plutonium onboard around the time of Sept 23? Hrm?

Actually yes. I expect what will happen is Saturn will become a second sun (son of Jupiter? PLOT TWIST!) bathing the outer planets in warmth and light so that life can grow in the outer reaches of our solar system.

Have faith and believe friend.
>>
>>132573619

What can I do? How can I help?
>>
Looks pretty fake...and gay
>>
File: 1454613179274.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1454613179274.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
>>132575227
love art like that...got any more?
>>
File: small thing.png (3MB, 1535x1027px) Image search: [Google]
small thing.png
3MB, 1535x1027px
>>132575245
>What can I do? How can I help?

Good question! It is not only easy but fun!

All you have to do is try your hardest to leave hate and fear and anger behind you and express love and joy and generosity to those you meet. You can do your part by sharing in the joy of the festivities today and beyond today follow the way of the Christ within all of us by giving love and friendship and cheer to others, whether they deserve it or not.

Long story short, be a friend, and fill the world around you with love. Remember. God the father (the light, the Christ) is in all things. yes even the deepest darkest evil has an ember of god's light within. There is nothing the light doesn't touch, this is because all that is is made of light. Remember that friend.
>>
File: ADAM & EVE.jpg (126KB, 862x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ADAM & EVE.jpg
126KB, 862x1200px
>>132575340
>love art like that...got any more?

Absolutely friend! I'll try my best! Today is a day of sharing!
>>
>>132575609
>christ

Oh. Nah I'm good.
No wonder this sounded like jewish degeneracy
>>
>>132575340

Have some more.
>>
>>132575609

What version of the Bible should I read? Is there time?
>>
>>132573619
What's your endgame here op?
>>
PRAISE CHRONOS
>>
>>132575840
>>christOh. Nah I'm good.No wonder this sounded like jewish degeneracy

Christ isn't just Jesus my friend. The Christ is literally all of us. However, if you are talking about prophets and such, those such as Buddha, Jesus, etc are Starseeds. Starseeds are those with the bodies of human beings but the spirit of enlightened extra terrestrials charged with the task of bringing humanity back into light, teaching us how to once again regain the truth and the beautiful abilities humankind once had in the beginning before darkness shrouded Gaia.
>>
>>132576139

I'm with you. I believe you. I do. K be friendly and nice and loving.
>>
>>132574926
I'll toast my IPA to that!

Kronos is truly with me as I was talking about what 555 means with my roomie earlier today in regards to numerology(we left to play kickball at 5:55pm).
>>
Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.
>>
I guess that means it's time to become an international champion. Wish me luck
>>
>>132575919
>What version of the Bible should I read? Is there time?

Nice Thoth get friend. Thoth is pleased by your curiosity.

The bad news is at this point its all corrupted. Technicaly the bible is a rather new creation. The Holy Bible as a singular book was created in the 1500s. Before that the teachigns of Christianity was more of a bookshelf full of various books. In fact I believe 13 or more books were r emoved from (((The Holy Bible))) because it revealed too much about the god within all of us. (can't let the goyim learn they are gods)

If you are curious about the truth begin reading the books that the church banned. Such as the Book of Enoch, but also read from other religions. The teachings of the Christ consciousness can be found in bits and pieaces from many ccultures such as eastern mystics in india, Taoists, Buddhism, etc. But don't neglect ancient Egyptian occultism either! Oh and be sure to learn from the Christian Gnostics of old.

But friend, books is not the only thing to learn form. Art holds very powerful messages. Look for the earliest Christian art you can find, especially ones that are occult related.

The occult is simply a term for teachings that are esoteric and hidden (and for good reason, those who teach these things are killed, the Zionists aka church, doesn't like ppl teaching the truth)
>>
>>132575227
>have faith and believe
That man will cause tatooine to unfold and a big gas fart in the sky will do futurama episodes? Get real
>>132576139
Are Adam and Eve alive? They are not. God said they would become as gods and needed to die. Like He said. And to be banished. They then when on to die. You descend from them. Christ existed before the world. None of our souls have that distinction. Why didn't He have any sex nor arrive here through it? You are not God. You are not His ONLY Begotten
>>132575919
Concordant Literal
>>
>>132576049

My endgame is the same endgame of you (unless you are a Zionist)

My endgame is to help lead mankind into a true golden age, where we are intimately connected with love and light and freed from the bondage of lies and pain and hate and anger and war. The endgame is to bring absolute beauty and MAGIC back into the world. Real magic. Like healing with a touch, and songs that can make animals swoon, etc.

But its not MY endgame, its OUR endgame.
>>
File: 1423686429208.png (117KB, 371x214px) Image search: [Google]
1423686429208.png
117KB, 371x214px
>>132573619
>Saturn
>Father
>Not Jupiter
>>
>>132576748
You lie so fancifully that you push everything PLUS the only thing that made all this; an extremely relevant to today, politics. And that is zionism. You say all this gobbledygook and then say "I'm anything but the big giant head over there that pushes everything I say"
>>
File: tumblr_o6qhmuiDHt1v4u9a3o1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6qhmuiDHt1v4u9a3o1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>132576356

>>132576489

Thank you so much friends. All I ask is that you enjoy yourselves today and share love with your friends and family and yes even strangers. Brighten their day as best you can and don't let fear or sadness dwell on you!

Together we are going to bring love and light and truth back into the world
>>
>>132576792
>call no man your father so ill call the stars one instead
Did they leave you to go buy candy at the store? Like come on. It sounds like hungry hungry hippos for babbies
>>
>>132573619
>144000

oh wow I figured you got stuck in a psych ward or something

why dont you post those vids of you "being an alien" while doing nothing but smiling into the camera with dilated pupils?
>>
>>132576919
NWO shill
>>
File: hexagone.gif (4MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hexagone.gif
4MB, 500x500px
>>132576498
>Autism doesn't exist. What you call an autist is a crystal child.

>The Crystal children began to appear on the planet from about 1990-2010, although a few scouts came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and reveal to us our inner and higher power. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the “Law of One” or global oneness. They are also advocates for love and peace on this planet.

>They are mostly born into the Gold Ray of Incarnation and Evolution, which means they have access to gifts of clairvoyance and healing. They are born on the sixth dimension of consciousness, with the potential to open up rapidly to the ninth dimensional level of full Christ consciousness, and then from there to the thirteenth dimension, which represents universal consciousness.

>Crystal children’s auras aren’t specifically opalescent, but are octarine, which is a color that isn’t in the normal visual range of human eyes, but is the manifest color of high magic, and on another color octave entirely. They have beautiful pastel hues to them. To the untrained eye, it appears to be without color at all, therefore Crystal, but the extremely high frequency of the energy field is what gives it away.

>The first thing you will recognize about Crystal children is their forgiving nature. They are very sensitive, warm, and caring. Don’t mistake these characteristics as a sign of weakness as Crystal children are also very powerful.

Here's a signal boost for you TruthSinger!
>>
>>132576919
Truth and light are really not going to have as peaceful a return as you're making it out to be. Apollo is also a good of war.
>>
>>132573619
What is your image of?
>>
>>132577111
Sauron
>>
>>132576748
Magic is around us already as we SPELL our words to eachother!
>>
>>132576547
You have to go back
>>
>>132577167
>man calls writing spelling
>you trip balls
>BECUZ MAN IZ GOD!
I'll never just "get used" to any of this. I dont care what astrological procession you're jerking off to
>>
File: 1499305177828.gif (4MB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
1499305177828.gif
4MB, 700x488px
>>132576732
>Are Adam and Eve alive? They are not. God said they would become as gods and needed to die. Like He said. And to be banished. They then when on to die. You descend from them. Christ existed before the world. None of our souls have that distinction. Why didn't He have any sex nor arrive here through it? You are not God. You are not His ONLY Begotten

Adam and Eve were names for the male and female humans created in the likeness of the gods (extraterrestrials). There wasn't just 2. That's part of the lie the bible tells. The ORIGINAL bible was written very differently. VictoryOfTheLight on twitter has access to a version of the bible that tells much more of the real truth.

Friend when you read your bible I want you to realize that there are 2 gods in the book. 1 is the REAL god, god the father. and the other is the false god, the god of the Zionists, an evil extraterrestrial. The book calls that Zionist being the "Lord god".

The TRUE god is within you and all around you. Yes literally everything that exists in this universe and all other universes/planes/dimensions is literally the mind of god the father experiencing itself. All life is god the father 'crucified' on flesh. Rejoice you are free!
>>
>>132574249
Dude what the FUCK. I believe it. (((They))) have been pushing the WWIII meme a lot lately, and I've been thinking to myself "If I'm redpilled on the JQ, how much longer before my family, my community gets redpilled on it?" These motherfuckers are literally insane. Fuck kikes. Fuck Jesus, and fuck these stupid half-baked schizophrenic threads. You 144kers are literally exChristcuck lunies. Fuck the fuck off and just kys OP.
>>
File: polarity shift.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
polarity shift.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>132576870
>You lie so fancifully that you push everything PLUS the only thing that made all this; an extremely relevant to today, politics. And that is zionism. You say all this gobbledygook and then say "I'm anything but the big giant head over there that pushes everything I say"

I only speak the truth. Research and you will see the same.
>>
>>132574480
>a god who right now more than anything needs love and light so that he can shine once again
A God needs not the admiration of a mere man, for even if men cease to call his name, the rocks themselves will call out in worship of him.
>>
>>132577321
>the Bible lies
No. Satan. The serpent. Is the father of all lies. In fact. The Bible says God does not lie. He is incapable of it because He is not a man, that He should lie. You are a man. You lie. Simple as that. I didnt read your shit. You are a man eater just like your daddy gas bag up in space
>>
File: relax by pixel fire.gif (961KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
relax by pixel fire.gif
961KB, 500x454px
>>132577077
>Truth and light are really not going to have as peaceful a return as you're making it out to be. Apollo is also a good of war.

Epic Thoth get btw.

For the most part thigns will be good. There will be growing pains for some but those who do good and spread joy and abundance and love will have the same given to them in return from the universe. Its the way the karmic system works.
>>
>>132574159
t. faggot
>>
File: 1493957714068.gif (2MB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493957714068.gif
2MB, 500x400px
>>132577111
>What is your image of?

OOH nice gets!

That is the hexagon on Saturn friend. Left image is how it was a few years ago, image on right are recent images from Juno of this year. I expect that the center of Saturn is becoming blue which explains why the eye is blue and the outside is yellow. Blue within means blue without soon enough! I would love to Saturn become a glowing blue sun in the outer reaches! Imagine how beautiful that would be! And HOW WARM!
>>132577167
>>
>>132574926
this post gave me down syndrome
>>
File: wat.jpg (23KB, 482x453px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
23KB, 482x453px
mods
>>
>>132576498
lel
>>
File: 1498758214379.jpg (38KB, 389x416px) Image search: [Google]
1498758214379.jpg
38KB, 389x416px
So you're some retarded ancient aliens type? Gotcha
>>
>>132577167
>Magic is around us already as we SPELL our words to eachother!

OOOH and a signal boost for you too TruthSinger! Please read the book in pic related! Expensive and rare but VERY WORTH THE READ!
>>
>>132577678
t. retarded clamdigger
>>
>>132577784
Am I right in understanding this idea?
So, we are all one and we are all The One. However, we are currently "imprisoned" in this 3d realm. This 3d realm is a simple manifestation of The One True Creator's will, and literally anything is possible in the 3d realm because of that?
>>
>>132577969
lel wat
>>
>>132578029
Fuck off
>>
>>132578051
hang urself my dude
>>
File: antarctica pyramid 05.jpg (30KB, 820x487px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica pyramid 05.jpg
30KB, 820x487px
>>132577924
>So you're some retarded ancient aliens type? Gotcha

If you research you will see that they are real. Or you can just wait because this is going to be common knowledge in due time once full disclosure is achieved. You can either learn now, or later friend. Your choice.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>132578108
Have gonads that hang down, Laquanda
>>
>>132577955
>believing in illuminati kikery
You realize NASA and all the images of Saturn are FAKE right?
>>
>>132576965
1 sec
>>
>>132578114
You're gig is up, faggot.
>>132574249 explains it all.
Kill yourself now save us from your retarded Christcuck lunacy, Jew worshiper.
>>
File: 1421595333665.jpg (23KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1421595333665.jpg
23KB, 337x367px
>>132576928
>My version of the Sky Father is the correct one
>>
>>132577955
do you have a pdf?
>>
>>132573619
>not using the superior spelling Cronus
fucking pleb
>>
>>132573619
I want a religious holiday where you offer human sacrifices to Rainbow Dash.
>>
shit like this >>132578168
is why people don't believe in shit like this>>132574249
>>
>>132578341
At least He calls Himself He. And not a fucking space fart
>>
>>132578392
I'd fap to that.
>>
File: 1483037604643.jpg (149KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483037604643.jpg
149KB, 819x1024px
>>132577992
>Am I right in understanding this idea?So, we are all one and we are all The One. However, we are currently "imprisoned" in this 3d realm. This 3d realm is a simple manifestation of The One True Creator's will, and literally anything is possible in the 3d realm because of that?

More or less yes! But let me help with some more specificis.

The 3rd dimension is bound by time (4th dimension) time being the "prison" or "cage" that keeps us in the cycle of death and rebirth (reincarnation is 100% real and so is the Karmic system so be a good boy in life to escape the matrix of timespace sooner).

There are dimensions beyond the 4th that are not bound by time and space, 5th and above.

Good news though! You don't have to wait til you die and are reborn! Currently Earth Gaia is going through an ascension process. 5th dimensional consciousness is returning to earth.

Heres some fun little tricks you can do the explore the 4th dimension a bit (aka astral plane). Try lucid dreaming. It takes practice but the dreamworld is actually more real than the dream you are currently a part of (material 'reality') from the perspective of higher beings. The dreamworld is a world of infinite potentiality only bound by your level of creativity. The truth is we are all touched by these higher (and lower) dimensions they are contigious with our own! There's more to say about this but for now I think I gave you a nice big plateful friend. Research research research!
>>
>>132573619
>Kronos originally was a god of love and light and life as celebrated by the ancient Greeks.
lol
>>
>>132578392
Get the fuck out of here faggot
>>
>>132577291
You gotta say the right words at times in life to get what you need, to influence those around you to achieve great things for yourself and others.

Convincing someone is putting them under a 'spell'. Its salesmanship, friendship, romance, stuff like that.

Art of the Deal works off the same ideas, MAGA!
>>
>>132578416
>being this bluepilled
>not knowing what the Jews are up to
You really think NASA, a US government funded operation, isn't a shill company? It's run by Freemasons and Jews normalfag, just like all Western government. Go back to >>>/p/lebbit bluepilled homo.
>>
>>132578534
I actually lucid dream often. I have been meditating lately and my ultimate goal is to enter the astral.
>>
>>132578593
This lavey shite fucking bores me and makes my blood boil
>>
>>132578164
no i meant break your neck on some rope, you cock sucking faggot LEL
>>
>>132573619

Yes, merrily chase after the lusts of your father, the liar and murderer, the dragon.

For me, I choose Christ.
the way, the truth, and the life
yet you have chosen death
but I will pray for you
>>
>>132578534
Research what nigger.
>>132578614
oh yaaaaaah and I'm sure all other space agencies are controlled by jews too. like the Russians for example. which share space stations with you inbred hicks.
>>
>>132578534
Believe what you want, but don't push your fucking bullshit onto other people. Lucid dreaming has nothing to do with "other dimensions' and as someone who has had hundreds of lucid dreams and practices meditation I can safely say a lucid dream is nowhere near as vivid as real life, waking consciousness.
>>
>>132578341
>>My version of the Sky Father is the correct one

There is no 1 version of the the father and the father is not a "sky" father it is literally intrinsic in all material reality. all things are expressions of the mind of god the creator. Hermetic occultists call this god "THE ALL". Because that is exactly what it is. ALL. It is literally infinite potentiality, unbound by limitation. The only limitation is based on your perception but you are literally that same creator experience yourself. Life in the material universe is a lesson, like school for you to graduate from. GOOD NEWS time is not real so you have as many cycles of death and rebirth as you need to eventually get on the path back to source creator. We all get there eventually so just relax and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>132578787
Nasa is not to be confused with the US Space Program.
>>
>>132577344
>(((They))) have been pushing the WWIII meme a lot
Wanna really flip your cookie?

Apple iOS has a dictionary that capitalizes proper nouns. Here are the auto capitalizations they have

So not world war
But yes First World War
And Second World War
And for some reason Third World War?
Not fourth world war though
>>
>>132578360
>do you have a pdf?

Not yet, stay tuned. Its dangerous to spread that I could get majorly sued. I believe it is being suppressed and whoever owns the publishing rights is purposely not publishing it any longer. Its difficult to find PDFs online because its rigoriously hunted down and removed. I need a way to avoid getting caught if I share it.
>>
>>132578787
Yeah, they are you fucking retard. Russia is owned/operated by Jews too and has been since the (((communist))) revolution and they became a communist state. Jesus christ man go back to plebbitt we hate your kind here. You guys are bluepilled, uneducated faggots.
>>
>>132578760
Mental illnesses are spiritual problems. You have a thin coating of cancerous pussyfungus all over you and you reek of the fall of man. Rotten eggs. And mental illnesses. I dont give a fuck about you or what you meant. Or anything you do or say. And all weak bitches like you
>>
>>132578927
yeah, i've looked a few times and i've heard a few promises but still it hasn't materialised. What's so important about it?
>>
>>132578650
No worries, its completely optional to entertain stuff like this.
>>
>>132578427
>I base my beliefs of an ancient desert sky god from a thrice-translated book
The pinnacle of disinfo
>>
File: 1499222634665s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499222634665s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>132578834
So you are going around and pedaling some Buddhist babble and nonsense, but ontop of that you call yourself part of the 144k, talk about ancient greek/roman gods, and a bunch of other mumbo jumbo.

You gotta try harder and stick to one script mane, you are all over the place.
>>
>>132579093
I know that. Anyways enjoy your seance
>>
File: 1356896436306.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1356896436306.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>>132578834
Just how fucking fucked up are you my dude?
I was drunk, took a power nap and stayed up all night, this whole mess almost seems believable, there was also this other thread about inter dimensional aliens who are actually biblical demons and people getting turned into zombies by hyper jews, who evolved to be parasites.
>>
File: ecocover.jpg (141KB, 566x777px) Image search: [Google]
ecocover.jpg
141KB, 566x777px
>>132578878
>types out third world war on iphone
>dude wtf
Oy vey. What did they mean by pic related? 2018 new world currency??????? HAPPENING SOON.
>>
>>132573619
>>
>>132576547

I've done my readings. The Christ that you describe is similiar to the Brahma in Buddhism and Vishnu being the incarnation. I've also looked into art. I've seen the ET influence/references. I understand that angels/demons/aliens/spirits/ghosts is all one in the same, Higher dimensional beings. I understand the greater consciousness and the greater good. I understand god being inside everything (including me) and I've seen it represented in Art (Creation of Adam). I learned about the Great Year and the kali yugas. I followed the Mayan long count calendar to the end of the baktun and I'm aware that we have been entering the age of the water bringer for a few years now.

I am searching. I am learning. I am awakening....but now what do I do?

When I close my eyes and rest I plug into this network of...I can't even explain it, voices? Information? I don't know....

I follow the path and search for the light, even inside myself but still something is missing...
>>
File: source.gif (2MB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
source.gif
2MB, 500x318px
>>132578644
>I actually lucid dream often. I have been meditating lately and my ultimate goal is to enter the astral.

Very good! Keep it up! Just FYI though the astral is the 4th dimension (I may be mistaken but I think I might be right) and that is not the limit. I suggest striving for complete freedom from the entire 3rd/4th dimensional matrix but that takes a lot of work so get started! But just don't forget to have fun!
>>
>>132573619
welp, now this music is on loop. Thanks!
>>
File: 1497157573564.png (70KB, 892x978px) Image search: [Google]
1497157573564.png
70KB, 892x978px
>>132577344
don't forget this either
>>
>>132579018
t. faggot
>>
>>132577955
>>132577955
Hey are you the same person who said he would upload the whole book but only did the first chapter? I have chapter 1 saved
>>
>>132578927
When /rs/ was a thing I saved over 10gb of pdfs on esoteric books and commentaries that would get circulated on /x/. It can survive out there on the internet, its probably already someone out there.
>>
>>132579196
Post a picture of your face. Let's see how enlightened you truly are.
>>
>>132577344
>Fuck Jesus

nice try Shlomo
>>
>>132579196
Baby steps, honey, baby steps.
>>
>>132573619
What if this even coincides with a life event, or something of importance?
>>
>>132574249
This
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98XRKr19jIE
>>
>>132578644
You can never enter the astral. Lucid dreaming and astral projection are one and the same. It's all part of dream creation in your brain and has nothing to do with an alternative reality. The best anyone can do is have a really convincing lucid dream.
>>
>>132574480
You worship Saturn "friend" SATAN. THE JIG IS UP
>>
>>132579596
Not with that attitude, I can't.
>>
>>132579363
t. circumcucked dumpstercock diver
>>
File: Spot-the-Faggot-618x738.jpg (108KB, 618x738px) Image search: [Google]
Spot-the-Faggot-618x738.jpg
108KB, 618x738px
>>132579749
that almost hurt, coming from a faggot L0L
>>
>>132578782
>For me, I choose Christ. the way, the truth, and the lifeyet you have chosen deathbut I will pray for you

You mean as written by the moloch-worshipping Zionists or the REAL Christ which is not just Jesus but the Christ that is in all things?
>>
>>132575227
>Saturn will become a second sun (son of Jupiter? PLOT TWIST!)

saturn is the son of uranus idiot
jupiter is saturns son
>>
>>132573619
You have your mythology ass-backwards.

Kronos in Greek mythology is Time as the Devourer. This is why he is depicted as a Titan eating his children and why Zeus as the leader of the new immortals castrates him. The Roman god of Time is Saturn, true, but Saturn is Time as Completion. This is why when Janus welcomes Saturn to Rome it is Saturn who teaches how to make wine, as it is grape juice that has been aged to completion.

There is not one reference in Greek mythology of Kronos being kind.
>>
>>132579932
You realise you can't function without estrogen yes?
>>
>>132577895
>>
File: Language Crystal numbers.jpg (157KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Language Crystal numbers.jpg
157KB, 960x1280px
>>132579049
>yeah, i've looked a few times and i've heard a few promises but still it hasn't materialised. What's so important about it?

Yes I am the same person who promised to share it before but I have been going through some things. Very good things but also very ascensiony things.

The book teaches you that there is a secret hidden in the English language (the language of the angles) (angles = angels) yes really.

Long story short even our number system has a secret. Let me share that at least with you. See pic related.
>>
God hates you all fyi
>>
>>132580172
holy shit you're gay, and you have down syndrome? i really shouldn't talk to you, i don't want to contract AIDS

faggot lol die
>>
>>132580168
there was a time when he was known as the 'best sun'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11g9wj22J8I
>>
>>132580407
As within, as without, projection friend!
>>
File: Jupiter_from_Voyager_1.jpg (3MB, 5489x4637px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter_from_Voyager_1.jpg
3MB, 5489x4637px
>>132579134
>So you are going around and pedaling some Buddhist babble and nonsense, but ontop of that you call yourself part of the 144k, talk about ancient greek/roman gods, and a bunch of other mumbo jumbo.

When electronic objects turn on on their own around you approach, animals flock to your presence as you meditate, you start seeing the number 144 all the time along with other incredible synchronicities, and your dreams synchronize with real world events as they happen you'd start thinking you're part of the 144,000 too.
>>
>>132580555
what a waste of trips.
>>
>>132580168
>Zeus as the leader of the new immortals castrates him

uranus is the one that gets castrated, retard
his balls in the sea are what gave birth to venus
>>
>>132580555
Do you get boners to gay or scat porn like the scientists have proven? Are you a typical right wing pedo? Saturn jews gon saturn. Truvada. You are not even human at this point. Enjoy your shoe shopping
>>
>>132580555
Also it was made in a lab. Fuck this
>>
>>132580655
its ok, 555 trips were already claimed in this thread.

Time matters, glory to Kronos!
>>
>>132573619
Many people are telling you that you're nuts...They're insulting you yet you're celebrating European culture...

But they're rather worship a jewish cosmic, zombie named Jesus.
>>
File: giphy-3.gif (528KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-3.gif
528KB, 480x270px
>>132580684
>>132580741
you'll do anything to justify your own faggotry. thank god you won't reproduce LEL
>>
File: metatron.jpg (70KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
metatron.jpg
70KB, 600x514px
>>132579189
>I've done my readings.

Reading what specifically? Bibles edited by Talmudic Zionists? Be sure what you are reading isn't lies.

Buddha is another Christ along with Jesus and other prophets. Welcome to the real world friend. I suggest you research things other than just what the (((Church))) spoonfeeds you. Try reading the books they took out of the bible for starters. You don't need an authority to tell you what to believe or tell you what to read.
>>
>>132580655
t. faggit
>>
>>132580831
We make pussy cheap for you. Go use it. Look up how the barren sarah and abraham reproduced. Reproduction in my view is the original sin. Look up how they make artificial eggs now. Woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. There are lots of things intrinsically wrong with you. Your descendants will learn this for you if you don't
>>
>>132580339
Thank you

Does it make sense to you?
>>
>>132580982
HAHAHAHA

a christian faggot? how retarded can you get?
>>
>>132580982
then you should kill yourself faggot LELELEL
>>
File: 144000.png (206KB, 320x429px) Image search: [Google]
144000.png
206KB, 320x429px
>>132579381
>Hey are you the same person who said he would upload the whole book but only did the first chapter? I have chapter 1 saved

Yup that's me. Heres proof. I'll get to it when I can friend. Stay tuned and keep an eye on /pol/ around 12am to 3am eastern time.
>>
>>132581092
Keep slinging those ad homs. This post here you just wrote was the reason why you ad hommed me originally to my very first post. Both of which were like 63 posts ago now. You dont like that i dont like your snake planet. And you still jump from one goal post to another wondering how your brainwashing failed to elude just another worthless Christian faggot you have no clue wtf you're talking about on anything anyways. Im busy. Stop talking to me. Go defile yourself
>>
File: Happy Pan.jpg (193KB, 694x960px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Pan.jpg
193KB, 694x960px
>>132579681
>You worship Saturn "friend" SATAN. THE JIG IS UP

LOL you have no idea who Satan is.
>>
>>132573619
>>132574249
I legitimately cannot tell who is crazier
>>
>>132575227

It must be fun to make up new retarded shit every 2 months and say it's coming in the next whatever day or week or month, then when nothing happens you just make up some new retarded shit.
Pretty neat perpetual retarded shit machine.
>>
>>132581152
You might enjoy this - found it while looking for said pdf. It's also safe for the Christians btw :) Although written in 1666!
http://www.pathsoflove.com/pdf/Practice-of-the-Presence-of-God.pdf
>>
File: 1493764974635.jpg (76KB, 575x537px) Image search: [Google]
1493764974635.jpg
76KB, 575x537px
>>132580064
>saturn is the son of uranus idiotjupiter is saturns son

LOL that why I said PLOT twist. Because the Father becomes the Sun. BADUM TISH.
>>
>>132581226
this is too good LOL please keep talking
>>
>>132581297
First comes antichrist. Then comes Christ. How hard is this to understand?
>>
>>132581390
Get your own erections
>>
>>132581152
Thank you, looking forward to it.

Here is the first chapter I saved

filedropper com/languagecrystal_2
>>
>>132581446
have u confessed to ur preacher ur sins?
>>
File: kronia.jpg (34KB, 467x256px) Image search: [Google]
kronia.jpg
34KB, 467x256px
>>132580168
>You have your mythology ass-backwards.Kronos in Greek mythology is Time as the Devourer. This is why he is depicted as a Titan eating his children and why Zeus as the leader of the new immortals castrates him. The Roman god of Time is Saturn, true, but Saturn is Time as Completion. This is why when Janus welcomes Saturn to Rome it is Saturn who teaches how to make wine, as it is grape juice that has been aged to completion.There is not one reference in Greek mythology of Kronos being kind.

Do I? Or is your understanding limited? If Kronos was so evil all the time why did ppl have such merry jubilation in celebration of Kronia? You should spend less time listening to an authority and researching for yourself. Put the puzzle pieces together because history is written and edited by Zionists to control you.
>>
>>132573619
What??
Juno isn't anywhere near Saturn. It's around Jupiter. And I think you have your left and right mixed up. Left is blue.

P.S. Kronos was a dick. All greek titans and gods were dicks in their own ways. The only thing in your post that is correct is that the Romans stole the greek gods and renamed them.
>>
>>132581597
To God Himself in the name of Christ. Not to a man. Do you? Or are you like Dolan?
>>
File: 1496260842900.jpg (357KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1496260842900.jpg
357KB, 1600x1063px
>>132580560
>there was a time when he was known as the 'best sun'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11g9wj22J8I

TruthSpeaker!
>>
File: 0232319874.jpg (69KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
0232319874.jpg
69KB, 500x376px
>>132580638
>electronic objects turn on on their own around you approach
he's talking about those motion-activated lights in the freezer section of Wal-Mart
>animals flock to your presence as you meditate
A cat ran past him as he sat cross-legged in the grass
>You start seeing the number 144 all the time
There are a lot of numbers pretty much everywhere, so if you fucking looked for 144, you'd be noticing it everywhere
>Your dreams synchronize with real world events as they happen
But aren't you asleep, mystical nigger? How do you know they've synchronized with real world events? Do you always dream about shit on the opposite side of the world or that happens in the middle of the night?

Your face needs to synchronize with a sidewalk.
>>
>>132581697
lol jesus would fuck you in the ass
>>
>>132581726
Demons
>>
>>132576498
So if the crystal kids are supposed to raise consciousness what are the indigo's supposed to do? Overdose on heroin?
>>
>>132581726
Reality over Ideology :)
>>
File: Windsor Queen devil.png (317KB, 665x590px) Image search: [Google]
Windsor Queen devil.png
317KB, 665x590px
>>132580829
>Many people are telling you that you're nuts...They're insulting you yet you're celebrating European culture...But they're rather worship a jewish cosmic, zombie named Jesus.

Jesus was a Jew but not a Zionist. The Zionists are the real enemy not all Jews. Zionists aren't even really Jews they just hide behind that label for protection. THey are moloch worshippers and evil bringers of destruction hate and pain.
>>
>>132580984
>Does it make sense to you?

Yes it does.
>>
File: Volcano_cloud.webm (398KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Volcano_cloud.webm
398KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>132581357
>You might enjoy this - found it while looking for said pdf. It's also safe for the Christians btw :) Although written in 1666!http://www.pathsoflove.com/pdf/Practice-of-the-Presence-of-God.pdf

Thanks friend! Here is a book for you! I have no idea whats in it though! Also check out Abramelin the Mage.

http://www.labirintoermetico.com/06Numerologia_Cabala/Isreael_Regardie_A_Garden_Of_Pomegranates_2Nd%20Ed.pdf
>>
>>132581993
Look at all of that energy!
>>
>>132581755
Christ never had sex. There needs to be a recognised bridegroom for Him of any gender, really. No male nor female in Him. No marriages in Heaven. When angels fell they sexed up females. Christ was probably the tree of life in the garden. Everything spiritual is masculine. You are all over the place. If God goes before you before you get your spiritual body. You will die. Once we get our spiritual bodies. Nobody you're speaking of will have fallen. And therefore not sex me up like you say. And also because I'm a male without long hair. Even that might not be all there is to it. Only females suffer this attraction or problematic aspect of the fallen. Eve might have had sex with the devil. But "be fruitful" means to do good. If she listened, that doesn't mean the tree of life would be sexual too. Eating and touching these things are two different things. Basically only fallen things use their dicks. Or their spiritual ones. And look at all it is that you talk about. Dick rules. And Christ hatred. Where did your life go so wrong? Did your mother pop you back in her womb when you were 15 years old or something? I've never read anything so fucking nasty in all my life
>>
>>132581403
>First comes antichrist. Then comes Christ. How hard is this to understand?

There is no such thing as the antichrist because Christ is in all things. The antichrist is a Zionist creation to confuse you and control you into believing that which is good is evil. It controls you through fear of the unknown and that which you do no understand. Hence why Pan a nature deity of low vibration (but not evil) was used and corrupted into Satan so that you would fear the mechanism which is used to guide you to Christ (temptation). Temptation is very important so that you can use your free will to choose to do good instead. God the Father and Satan work together so that man can be tested and eventually learn the lessons they need to learn so they can ascend to 5th density consciousness and continue along the path of light and love into source creator once again.
>>
>>132581542

Very welcome friend! Enjoy another book on me.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/abr/
>>
>>132582234
You are so opposite to me it isn't even funny. I'm giving myself an ulcer here. I can't do this
>>
>>132574796
The False Morning Star is Venus FYI. A place that resembles a hellish version of earth. It occasionally imitates the true and faithful morning star of Sirius used by Egyptians in forming an annual calendar instead of chasing after a lunar one. Celestial>Sol>Lunar.

Its why lunatics are the worst. literally an ancient diss on people who worshiped the moon. The same lunatics blowing themselves up for virgin pussy in another dimension.

True Zionists were the ancient order of math wizards who could triangulate and locate the midnight sun. They are always marching to Zion because Zion doesn't exist outside the I-magi-nation. You must travel inward and set your eyes upon heaven to find it. Worshiping anything less powerful than the sun sells yourself short.

Only Sun inspired divinity of math and science has progressed humanity. The rest is just shitty fan fiction for faggots and satanists who couldn't pass pre-calc and wanna larp as lords and priests. They'll burn when the day comes and be drowned in the river of time. Gotta swim in the light to avoid sinking into the void. Lost Souls. Praise the Sun even in total Darkness. Seek the Light and Glory of the Unfallen Kingdom.

Also just abort this thread. Too much faithless wickedness forsaking countless generations of their ancestors sacrifices. Not worth the effort saving them in these final days of 5777. To Each His Own. Reap What you Sow.
>>
File: sphere04.png (1007KB, 480x960px) Image search: [Google]
sphere04.png
1007KB, 480x960px
>>132581841
>So if the crystal kids are supposed to raise consciousness what are the indigo's supposed to do?

Same thing.
>>
>>132581925
>>132582052
I am glad for you, maybe your sight has been cleansed - or at least in the process.
Thank you for the pdf anon.
As a child I saw god in all and knew unity. I saw the world without words. I became lost since and being separated sucks.
>>
File: Planet_X.jpg (426KB, 1010x1291px) Image search: [Google]
Planet_X.jpg
426KB, 1010x1291px
>>132581726

The End of the World would be considered as the passage of the traveling planet Nibiru (the traveling planet). This will occur soon as Nibiru is currently in our solar system. The Annunaki live on this planet, builders of the Pyramids, Machu Picchu, etc. You can see it in Google Sky but it's much closer now.
>>
File: tumblr_omj6ihRdSU1vf0y4oo1_500.gif (1005KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omj6ihRdSU1vf0y4oo1_500.gif
1005KB, 500x244px
>>132582187
>Christ never had sex.

Yes he did. He had a child with Mary Magdalene named Sara. There is literally a group of people on earth descended from Christ. He is of the tribe of Judah. The reason why the Zionists lie about that is because sex is magically powerful and they want to make CHrist out to be this unachievable model for behavior no one can really live up to and at the same time prevent ppl from practicing sex magick which is incredibly powerful especially if using tantric practices. Pro tip. Try "taming the white dragon" look it up. Its a method of blocking the semen from leaving you despite orgasming. That way you get the magic of masturbation but don't lose your precious essence and nutrients (yes really your semen requires a lot of nutrients to create so reabsorb it instead).
>>
>>132582325
>You are so opposite to me it isn't even funny. I'm giving myself an ulcer here. I can't do this

That is because I speak the truth and you believe Zionist lies. You don't have to live in the darkness of Talmudic lies friend. Research for yourself and do not listen to authority.
>>
>>132582624
You just don't stop. The thing about you gnostics is you take the truth. And peddle all the little tiny crumbs that you think are significant. But are ridiculous. You can't shake me. Christ did miracles. You say Christ is in everything. Can you do what He did? Fuck no. Can the things on which He performed His miracles do them on their own? Why not? And if He had kids why wouldn't they do miracles the same? The serpent had kids. So you say Christ did. Christ never came through this stupid penis vagina bullshit. So why would He go doing that? Dont answer. Im not talking with you all to talk with you. Im trying to help others because I like people
>>
>>132582325

Thats just cognitive dissonance leaving your pineal gland
>>
File: tumblr_olc36aV19F1vooxiio1_500.gif (445KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olc36aV19F1vooxiio1_500.gif
445KB, 500x405px
>>132582368
>The False Morning Star is Venus FYI. A place that resembles a hellish version of earth.

More Zionist lies. Will you people PLEASE stop listening to (((The Church))).

At one time in the distant past Venus was a beautiful thriving life giving planet but something happened and it was ruined. Literally earth is the last livable planet in the solar system and you want to keep believing Zionists who are hellbent on destroying the last bit of love in this star system. WAKE UP!
>>
File: 1241329654516.jpg (541KB, 1152x816px) Image search: [Google]
1241329654516.jpg
541KB, 1152x816px
>>
>>132582693
Oh please. I know all about how shitty is all that stuff and already told you this. For me? You and zionism are one in the same.
>>
>>132582856
No it isn't. It's my offense I take at the crap you peons throw at God
>>
>>132582879
>muh space
>>
>>132582187
you know you would suck christ's dick, faggit. he had a big black veiny cock. suck it, sugar.
>>
>>132582621
>The End of the World would be considered as the passage of the traveling planet Nibiru (the traveling planet). This will occur soon as Nibiru is currently in our solar system. The Annunaki live on this planet, builders of the Pyramids, Machu Picchu, etc. You can see it in Google Sky but it's much closer now.

The originally meaning of the greek word Apokalypse is literally "Revelation". It is the "end of the times" not "the end of the world" friend.

The Zionists lie about that because they are trying to bring the end of the world when in reality this is actually the time when the truth is revealed hence "revelation" and the planet is ascended into 5th density full of light and love. When this happens the evil Zionists cannot survive in the light of this world and will be forced out. Congratulations friend you're not in the end times. Your'e in the END OF THE OLD TIMES. You're here in the new age of Aquarius. Welcome to light and love <3
>>
>>132582380
Ok friend if you're so smart what's my spirit animal
>>
>>132583000
What joy could you possibly have in life if even the sublime is something sexual for you? You don't know me. I don't know if I could even find myself worthy of looking at Him. Or not be too busy prostrating. Grow up. Or touch Him with my filthy hands
>>
>>132582958
Its ok snowflake, I was merely joking with buzz words.
>>
>>132583242
Meh
>>
>>132582909
>Oh please. I know all about how shitty is all that stuff and already told you this. For me? You and zionism are one in the same.

LOL Do you even know what Zionism is?
>>
File: potter-gay.jpg (50KB, 550x720px) Image search: [Google]
potter-gay.jpg
50KB, 550x720px
>>132583045
>>
>>132583173
i'd shit in christs mouth and then skullfuck him and then become jesus and then ass rape you and give you gay cancer
>>
>>132583045
>Ok friend if you're so smart what's my spirit animal

Just because i'm awakening doesn't mean i'm psychic over the internet lol.
>>
>>132583329
When man thinks he can build that which God said not to worship? Zion comes from the clouds. Not from sausage fingers
>>
File: 1495577709330s.jpg (3KB, 125x112px) Image search: [Google]
1495577709330s.jpg
3KB, 125x112px
>>132582234
Can you go back to whatever larp land you came from? Stop using the word Christ if you don't follow the christian teaching. It's like I really want to call Vishnu, but not from the hindu religion, because Vishnu is actually in all things and there is no anti-Vishnu, only good vibes man.

>Pan a nature deity of low vibration (but not evil) was used and corrupted into Satan so that you would fear the mechanism which is used to guide you to Christ (temptation). Temptation is very important so that you can use your free will to choose to do good instead. God the Father and Satan work together so that man can be tested and eventually learn the lessons they need to learn so they can ascend to 5th density consciousness and continue along the path of light and love into source creator once again.

So Pan evolved into Satan throughout the timeline of Theology in order to make the idea of temptation guide me to christ, but not that christ!, the christ that is all things, basically the Buddhists idea of consciousness, but with a Christian twist on it, because you are a nutjob. You are insane and need to realize that following any kind of sacred/occult knowledge is a fool's errand.
>>
File: wormwood.jpg (5KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
wormwood.jpg
5KB, 200x100px
>>132583044
It's not really the end of the world. The passage of Nibiru occurs every 3,657 years on average. However for people on Earth it certainly appears to be the end as the whole world shifts it's axis, a crustal shift. This is pending for Earthlings.
>>
File: these shades are gucci.jpg (35KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
these shades are gucci.jpg
35KB, 640x481px
>>132583404
>When man thinks he can build that which God said not to worship? Zion comes from the clouds. Not from sausage fingers

What are you even talking about?
>>
>>132583418
>Stop using the word Christ if you don't follow the christian teaching.

I do follow Jesus's teachings. Do you even know what Jesus taught? He literally said the same stuff I'm saying here. That you are gods. Stop letting the preacher man spoonfeed you and think for yourself. Read your bible friend.
>>
>>132583374
In a fair world you would be converted to ash, instantly, for doing what you just did. But satan runs this place and he still needs you I guess
>>
>>132583504
Are you literate? God said not to worship that which you make with your hands. The modern israel is man made. Zion. From the word zionism. Is misapplied today. Zion comes from above. Not from this as above so below shit we have now
>>
>>132583393
Wrong!
>>
>>132583653
in a fair world he would be scolded and taught not to be rude.
>>
>>132583853
Fair enough. Take care
>>
File: 59195217.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
59195217.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>132583653
jesus is a myth you fucking brick for a brain

watch me as i shit into jesus's asshole and then tounge fuck you with jesus's shit

i see this is your first month on 4chan, please slit your wrists and jump into traffic RETARD FAGGOT L0L
>>
>>132583853
In a fair world, sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never hurt you
>>
>>132583766
>Are you literate? God said not to worship that which you make with your hands. The modern israel is man made. Zion. From the word zionism. Is misapplied today. Zion comes from above. Not from this as above so below shit we have now

You're playing semantics. If you don't know what Talmudic Zionism is then please don't argue against what I'm saying until you do. The quick way to understanding it is check out VictoryOfTheLight's twitter. www.twitter.com/kibbitzlaw

Friend I don't worship anything, even gods. I have no need to worship anything because I realize I am one with everything and everything is one with me, including the gods and THE ALL. I am literally an expression of god in material form. What purpose is there for me to worship anything?
>>
>>132583974
He didn't insult me. I already outlined this concept with you above where you said you were merely buzzwording. Like you are now?
>>132583897
>not real
>watch as I...
>>
>>132583974
in a perfect world men like me would not exist
>>
>>132584066
That's deep. That actually has meaning. Job talked like that
>>
>>132584097
But dont take it into your hands to change that in any way though
>>
>>132584035
amazing reply, down syndrome/10
>>
>>132576498
That's interesting
>>
>>132584192
This has been a slice. When you shitpost in the pit fucking nobody is going to even know you're there
>>
File: 1499145850868.jpg (756KB, 1229x1740px) Image search: [Google]
1499145850868.jpg
756KB, 1229x1740px
>>
>>132584264
kek i'm so scared of your retarded dogma, coming from a "gay christian". i don't think your IQ could be any lower hehe
>>
>>132583624
Yea, but you don't get it. You are taking some of the teachings of Christ and lambasting it with some Buddhist teachings and calling it the answer to the infinite. You also toss in some Zachariah Sitchin Annunaki bullshit along with it and try to pass it along as truth.

Since when does a series of books written in only the smallest fraction of the timeline of humans have any fucking weight over you and your place in the universe...

You walk around brainwashed, trying to brainwash others and probably don't even realize it.
>>
>>132582325
>Literally can'ting
>>
>>132573619
Your god is dead.
Ours is rising. We cannot keep it down, we overfed ir and now the offerings we provide aren't sufficient to keep it asleep.
It'll nourish itself on the world. Rising from the endless swamps.
>>
>>132584530
Do you have a fucking point? Is this some kind of molech board? Save yourselves
>>
>>132584035
I was responding to 7-1, not to (you).

I think we agree about not suffering fools. Tho I disagree with seeing people suffer for their mistakes. Punish yes, retribution no, as we are in the age of Aquarius now and must spread love above all else.
>>
>>132584339
>Massacre of Verden.
Fucking human sacrificing heathens deserved it.
>destroyed the Irminsul, an important object in Saxon paganism.
lol, we burned their stupid fucking tree to the ground.
>>
>>132574480
>>132573619
You're literally worshiping a translation of the name lucifer. Like Ra and Zeus.
>>
>>132584679
Your ID is goy
>>
>>132584436
>Yea, but you don't get it. You are taking some of the teachings of Christ and lambasting it with some Buddhist teachings and calling it the answer to the infinite. You also toss in some Zachariah Sitchin Annunaki bullshit along with it and try to pass it along as truth. Since when does a series of books written in only the smallest fraction of the timeline of humans have any fucking weight over you and your place in the universe...You walk around brainwashed, trying to brainwash others and probably don't even realize it.

I know the truth because I have spent countless hours learning about the commonalities between the various religions, how it works in the occult teachings and cross referenced with archeological, astronomical, historical, and biological evidence while controlling for confirmed Talmudic lies.

If you want to talk about facts that's fine but you don't get to just flippantly assert I'm wrong.

Simply put, the bible in its current form is heavily modified and full of lies with some truth left in the obfuscated mess that is the Holy Bible.
>>
>>132584436
anyone that pushes their views on anyone is brainwashing so, the charge applies to you too.
>>
>>132584581
>Your god is dead.

LOL Do you even know what death is?
>>
>>132584414
I think selecting a flag isn't as representative as you think it is.
>>
>>132584749
And that's an insult shlomohomo?
>>
File: Jeoud Jew name origin.png (46KB, 589x184px) Image search: [Google]
Jeoud Jew name origin.png
46KB, 589x184px
and who is the synagogue of satan again?
>>
>>132584894
Find where I was the least bit Shlomoish in here
>>132584776
Who made it occult and why are you uncovering it?
>>
>>132584879
please read thread before posting, assuming you want to avoid looking like a retard
>>
File: Lucia.jpg (340KB, 464x756px) Image search: [Google]
Lucia.jpg
340KB, 464x756px
>>132584747
>You're literally worshiping a translation of the name lucifer. Like Ra and Zeus.

I don't worship anything. Today is a celebration of Kronos. Regardless Lucifer isn't even evil. He disobeyed the LORD god (IE the evil extra terrestrial dictator). He made the ultimate sacrifice to keep the light of god alive within mankind. You're welcome btw . Just because illuminati Zionist bastards try to corrupt e verything good in the world into evil (a form of magic btw) doesn't mean Lucifer is evil.
>>
>>132584985
Youre both wrong
>>
File: StarOfRemphanTalisman.jpg (26KB, 389x230px) Image search: [Google]
StarOfRemphanTalisman.jpg
26KB, 389x230px
>>132579681
Satan is just an amalgamation of dozens of different symbols/figures that represented Saturn, calm down. Though I don't for a second buy this "Saturn used to be good" thing, something is beyond fucked about Saturn and its rings.
>>
File: afterlife pepe improved.png (256KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
afterlife pepe improved.png
256KB, 502x502px
>>132584803
>anyone that pushes their views on anyone is brainwashing so, the charge applies to you too.

I like you friend :) Would be interesting to continue having conversations with you outside of these anonymous messageboards.
>>
>>132585050
>Adam and Eve are dead
>interacted with the thing for which you are making excuses and blame God instead
How did God kill them? This should be good
>>
>>132584749
thanks for pointing that out, its hilarious!

goi alow...goy hello. I guess I should say SHALOM?

Hail Eris!
>>
>>132585148
>posts frog
>>
>>132585050
Kristos Lucifer
Jesus=Prometheus=Lucifer

Am i close?
>>
>>132584972
>Who made it occult

Zionists. Occult merely means kept hidden, or secret. Its secret because back in the day if this stuff got out ppl would be killed the knowledge would be destroyed and lost forever. You're welcome btw.

>why are you uncovering it
Because I want to know THE TRUTH.
>>
>>132582879

These are not lies. They are truths. True Zionist have no intent on destroying love. Are you implying Bob Marley had a voice of Hate? How about his son's song, Road to Zion.

But of course you are blind to recognizing the prophet speaking to you. His spirit lives in me. I am (The One). Keep hating the church if you will but the true elect shall be redeemed. Those who heeded the prophets warnings will avoid cannibalism once the system breaks down. Ezekiel 5:5-10

Again I say, I am (The One) whom you fear. I care little for who you say I am. You are the one who must wake up to the truth. The world doesn't revolve around whatever delusion of history you cling to.

If this is the last you hear from me, remember this set of logical statements: Space=Time, Love=Time, Time=Money, Money/=Love, Money=Math, Math=Space. Simplify them down and use Logic 101 Algebra on your own time if you are truly wise. We live in a world so far removed from its roots. One where time is not measured by the stars any more and our money now managed by bitcoin machines and fiat manipulation. The Lord Detests uneven scales. Spacecash is a lie just like babyFarksMcgeezaks said it was. Yet you Tumblrinas lean on the web but it will break as was written long ago. Job 8:15.

You see, I am the cornerstone rejected by the builders. The Guidestones are inscribed with fake commandments that seem logical to a secular generation, The Master Mason cube that got smashed is real. We built this civilization, We will tear it down and let the wolves devour the satanic goats while saving the innocent naive sheep.

The law will return to the original covenant of ten commands passed down to Abraham after lawless rebellion has consumed the land. The plot shall repeat as we all fall down. No nation, color, or creed shall be immune to judgement. These words shall come to pass in the coming days whether you believe in me or not. I am blameless yet suffered much at the expense of my generation. Isaiah 53.
>>
>>132585190
No
>>
>>132585097
suck the holy cock of jesus, swallow the holy sperm of christ, and you shall be made whole again
>>
>>132585148
Thank you friend. The same sentiments to you too.

I appreciate dialectic more than argumentation :)
I know I'm blind so I don't mind being wrong!
>>
>>132585139
>something is beyond fucked about Saturn and its rings.

You're right but all things can be redeemed. That's what i'm here for friend. By rejoicing in the name of Kronos and filling my heart and the heart of others with love and joy I am working magic to counteract the evil that Zionists have done to corrupt Kronos.

Nothing is permanent. Everything changes. Nothing is lost.
>>
>>132576498
My stepdad has autism and he is 60, he really likes them trains. Absolutely magical to him
>>
>>132585244
>zionists are hiding things that support zionism so I need to show you this and deny I'm a zonist
It's four in the morning this was such a waste. We're supposed to oppose all this shit though. Doing the right thing is never easy. But nothing to fear but God. Your lies are competing for a close second maybe though
>>
>>132574480
you're a Satanist

>6th planet from the Sun
>6th day of a week (Saturday)
>6 sided hexagon

also, ISIS-RA-EL
>>
>>132585329
What is your end game? To make me leave faith? To belittle good and call evil good? Your type is very old and I know exactly why you are so deformed. You don't know what you're doing so you let satan have his hands up your puppety ass
>>
>>132584859
Have you ever looked at Russia in Google maps? Ten percent of our land are swamps. Endless. Vast. Dead.
And in them, there are machines. Their spiked cog teeth rising out like iceberg tips over the water, their unholy clicks resonating in the night.
>>
>>132585270
Oi wanker, money is not logical.
Try harder next time... faggot
>>
File: 12588521.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
12588521.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>132577924
So you are one of those people that don't know common knowledge ,Gotcha.
>>
File: RichardSpencer1.jpg (159KB, 888x499px) Image search: [Google]
RichardSpencer1.jpg
159KB, 888x499px
>>132585366
>66
>Nothing is permanent. Everything changes. Nothing is lost.

Hopefully the extinction of Judaism changes that.
>>
File: XXX_65_1339077489_1.jpg (35KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
XXX_65_1339077489_1.jpg
35KB, 768x768px
>>132585190
>Kristos LuciferJesus=Prometheus=LuciferAm i close?

Honestly i'm still working on the Lucifer thing but so far I found that Lucifer = Venus = Morning Star = Lightbringer = Prometheus (I think)

I'm not perfect I try my best to learn the truth and as I go along I change my beliefs based on the truths I uncover.

But as I see it Lucifer is just another one of the good things the Zionists try to corrupt and use for evil. Same with what they did with Kronos (Saturn) and Pan (Satan). Pan is a trickster though, always will be. Pan is meant to be a tempter but if you do not let The Pan tempt you into evil and selfishness and hate then I think perhaps The Pan takes a liking to you, as the Pan enjoys the innocence in light in people. I mean if you were a low vibrational diety of a sort who's job is to tempt ppl to do despicable things wouldn't you find solace in the innocent and pure-hearted?
>>
>>132573619
Don't get discouraged OP. My incense is burning on my Kek altar now. You're not the only pagan here. Happy Kronia.
>>
>>132585335
>I appreciate dialectic more than argumentation :)I know I'm blind so I don't mind being wrong!

Same here! After raising my vibration a lot I no longer enjoy arguments and trolling and shitposting.
>>
>>132585717
Degenerate
>>
>>132585782
That vibration is just your ass damage
>>
File: Truth Love Freedom.jpg (177KB, 1492x1284px) Image search: [Google]
Truth Love Freedom.jpg
177KB, 1492x1284px
>>132585440
>you're a Satanist

I'm not an anything-ist. I simply want to know and spread the truth. I worship nothing. My belief system is very simple.

Embracing and spreading
Truth, Love, & Freedom
>>
>>132576494
quit being a faggot, faggot
>>
>>132585921
A saturnalian then. A saturn. Alien. A saturn. Demon?
>>
>>132585387
how far into model trains is he? does he build and paint them and make landscapes for them?
>>
File: black slug.jpg (144KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
black slug.jpg
144KB, 640x480px
>>132585566
>Ten percent of our land are swamps. Endless. Vast. Dead.

You think swamps are DEAD?! Swamps are teeming with life! Marshes are absolutely beautiful landscapes if you look at it from the perspective of nature. Friend. Lots of beautiful creatures live in swamps. They are not dead, they are just very wet!

Take a look at pic related. Do you know what I see? A beautiful creature deserving of love and freedom.
>>
>>132585695
>Hopefully the extinction of Judaism changes that.

Judaism at its core isn't the problem The problem is the book of Talmud IE the book Zionists like.
>>
File: 464646313546546513.png (18KB, 210x241px) Image search: [Google]
464646313546546513.png
18KB, 210x241px
>>132573619
I am no pagan, but I enjoy the history of ancient peoples.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE

Best Wishes,

Germanics
>>
>>132585702
I'm struggling with this too.
The other aspect that's bugging me recently is how reliable our chronology is. Fomenko's work on this is really intriguing and there is a massive empire called Tartaria/Tartarya that has been black holed. Although maps still exist.
>https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=tartaria+map&rlz=1C1AVSW_enJP377JP378&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCnIqdlfTUAhVEoZQKHU0fBkYQsAQIJw&biw=1600&bih=794#imgrc=_

This is a very interesting read on gnosticism,
http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/recursos/the-forbidden-religion.pdf
>>
>>132585440
I saw The Omen(remake) on 6/6/06 does that make me a Satinist too? I prefer Egyptian cotton.
>>
>>132585717
>Don't get discouraged OP. My incense is burning on my Kek altar now. You're not the only pagan here. Happy Kronia.

I love you friend. I am never discouraged I am always full of positivity now because I have TRUTH LOVE AND FREEDOM!

HAPPY KRONIA!!!
>>
>>132577924
>1 post by this id
Away with you, troll.
>>
>>132585869
>That vibration is just your ass damage

Hahaha thanks actually you made me laugh.
>>
>>132576985
Faggot
>>
>>132586147
The two things are hand in hand these days
>>132586097
Why don't you attack snails as some kind of fabricated mess too? That would make too much Biblical sense though. You wouldn't have those snails to cream your pants over if God didn't create them. Not a planet. God. Once He creates something on this planet you're not supposed to go all nuts for it
>>
>>132577111
You wasted digits on a stupid question. It's Saturn, you mong
>>
File: cache_10939245.jpg (31KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
cache_10939245.jpg
31KB, 480x304px
>>
>>132585782
for the past few weeks now every day I've noticed synced time such as 11:11 or 2:22. also, just a few notes about me. rh-, born on a master number, birth weight and birth time were exactly the same, survived many near death experiences, one gave me a scar on my forehead that is a backwards 7 that only can be seen in the mirror (few people know about it), I also just survived what should have been a fatal accident on good friday and walked away from it with a chipped elbow and a broken toe.

so, what the fuck am i?
>>
File: tumblr_nqclucbH7K1uqld06o1_1280.png (697KB, 800x1012px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqclucbH7K1uqld06o1_1280.png
697KB, 800x1012px
>>132585997
>A saturnalian then. A saturn. Alien. A saturn. Demon?

You can call me a LightSinger.
>>
>>132585050
This is what pagans are literally taught. God is evil and cruel and that lucifer was the good guy. You're brainwashed and I will pray for you.
>>
File: kxJKvgp.jpg (30KB, 447x199px) Image search: [Google]
kxJKvgp.jpg
30KB, 447x199px
>>
>>132586281
I'm not falling for the things you say while you also try and be so nice and lovey dovey with everybody
>>132586296
Rob schneider
>>
>>132586349
look at the front part of the w, the D, and the s. it has 666 both backwards and forwards in its name.
>>
>>132573619
get out of here you stupid buzzfeed,nwo hillary cuck go to hell
>>
>>132586364
aware and alive :)
>>
File: tumblr_or54bjE1wY1viq5yso3_540.gif (3MB, 540x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or54bjE1wY1viq5yso3_540.gif
3MB, 540x372px
>>132586196
>The other aspect that's bugging me recently is how reliable our chronology is. Fomenko's work on this is really intriguing and there is a massive empire called Tartaria/Tartarya that has been black holed. Although maps still exist.>https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=tartaria+map&rlz=1C1AVSW_enJP377JP378&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCnIqdlfTUAhVEoZQKHU0fBkYQsAQIJw&biw=1600&bih=794#imgrc=_This is a very interesting read on gnosticism, http://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/recursos/the-forbidden-religion.pdf

Wow this is really interesting i'm going to look into this.

Again I want to reiterate. I would really like to continue talking to you after this thread is archived.
>>
>>132586383
These pictures and their cutesiness make me feel strange. Please keep the better aspects of your personality and stop going down the path of that painting with the golem eating its little man baby
>>
>>132578816
For you
>>
File: christianity was always cucked.jpg (88KB, 616x483px) Image search: [Google]
christianity was always cucked.jpg
88KB, 616x483px
>>132586387
>>
File: tumblr_ohbqkfWji31spl9gso1_1280.png (2MB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohbqkfWji31spl9gso1_1280.png
2MB, 1280x1829px
>>132586308
>The two things are hand in hand these days
Not really. Every time pol blames jews they really mean Zionists.

>Why don't you attack snails as some kind of fabricated mess too?

Hm? Snails and slugs are very important creatures in nature! They are nature's garbage disposal friend and are excellent sources of food for other beautiful creatures.

>You wouldn't have those snails to cream your pants over if God didn't create them.

I AM god, experiencing itself in mortal form.
>>
File: BKvNnpLCMAIVG5T.jpg (17KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
BKvNnpLCMAIVG5T.jpg
17KB, 599x337px
>>132586503
yeah, the shit runs deep
>>
>>132586714
Ok jamal
>>
>>132586531
I would be glad to continue talking :)
I don't have any social media accounts though
>>
File: tumblr_osbqj0SHnT1rq5drio1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osbqj0SHnT1rq5drio1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x853px
>>132586364
>for the past few weeks now every day I've noticed synced time such as 11:11 or 2:22. also, just a few notes about me. rh-, born on a master number, birth weight and birth time were exactly the same, survived many near death experiences, one gave me a scar on my forehead that is a backwards 7 that only can be seen in the mirror (few people know about it), I also just survived what should have been a fatal accident on good friday and walked away from it with a chipped elbow and a broken toe.so, what the fuck am i?

You're special is what you are. Search for truth, look inward and meditate. Take care of yourself and others. Fill yourself with love and life. You are protected and you might be one the 144,000 too.

Be safe friend, you are one with light.
>>
>>132586745
start a new thread, i have more questions and this one is going to slide soon.
>>
File: tumblr_olbmlc1dc11twyshko2_1280.jpg (38KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olbmlc1dc11twyshko2_1280.jpg
38KB, 960x538px
>>132586387
>This is what pagans are literally taught. God is evil and cruel and that lucifer was the good guy. You're brainwashed and I will pray for you.

Cruelty and Mercy
Darkness and Light
Evil and Good
Pain and Pleasure
Cold and Warm
Hunger and Satiety
Low and High

It is all part of the beautiful duality of our 3d universe and is intrinsically one with god the father, source creator, THE ALL. Rejoice!
>>
File: IMG_1687.png (545KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1687.png
545KB, 512x768px
>>132586745
>>
>>
>>132586531
Another interesting point:
TartARYA
Maybe ancient history was not so ancient...
How come we see swastikas from so many diverse cultures, all over the world but I haven't seen a Jewish version of the swastika? They might have one though.
>>
File: happycat.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
happycat.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
>>132586464
>I'm not falling for the truth

Okay your choice
>>
>>132586845
the two posts above yours and this one have some interesting numbers all in the same place :)
>>
>>132584029
>You're playing semantics
Says the guy who literally posted about the "spells" we use and the true meaning of words.

I followed this thread but I'm calling you up on this because you can't have it both ways. You're whole argument is semantics!
>>
File: 1468171818_-cern666-1.jpg (23KB, 700x234px) Image search: [Google]
1468171818_-cern666-1.jpg
23KB, 700x234px
>>
File: 852182.jpg (24KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
852182.jpg
24KB, 402x402px
>>132580560
If there is an established Cosmic Pole That means what we live on is not a fucking ball.
>>
File: tumblr_ni50zhroyI1tds7ypo1_500.gif (637KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ni50zhroyI1tds7ypo1_500.gif
637KB, 500x281px
>>132586549
>These pictures and their cutesiness make me feel strange. Please keep the better aspects of your personality and stop going down the path of that painting with the golem eating its little man baby

You don't have ot worry about a thing. I am farrrrr from being able to be tempted into the depths of evil friend. Not even Satan can corrupt me at this point. I've seen the truest brightest warmest light and felt it in my entire core. Its game over for evil. Even in darkness I am filled with light and love. I am the ember that never dies. Welcome to the age of aquarius :)
>>
>>132585702
Pan=Loki?
>>
>>132577062
>Please be warm and forgive us autists
Looks like someone is afraid of /pol/s superpower. Hahaha
>>
File: ABBSD.tmp.png (201KB, 512x495px) Image search: [Google]
ABBSD.tmp.png
201KB, 512x495px
WHERE IS THE PDF COME ON MAN
>>
File: Comet Pizza review.png (29KB, 408x312px) Image search: [Google]
Comet Pizza review.png
29KB, 408x312px
>>
>>132579018
Evening comes with pain, it rains a blunder as wicked storm and sweet surrender. By fate alone does things begin to end and as a wind, many shadows cease to form In the morning death seems to beckon of mortal screens and hollow screams, from down below life starts to blossom out of fallen fellows and hearts shrunken mellowed
>>
File: twenty20.jpg (83KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
twenty20.jpg
83KB, 640x799px
>>132587293
>>
>>132587197
one morning last year in the spring I work up with very clear mind. along with this clarity, came this. https://yuki.la/pol/88114772
I did not have to think about the words that came after, it just flowed. the last part is a native american prayer that i've held onto for quite some time and i've never been able to recite it fully from memory....except for that day.
>>
File: tumblr_okaq6oxoAE1twwdivo1_500.png (459KB, 468x323px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okaq6oxoAE1twwdivo1_500.png
459KB, 468x323px
>>132586793
>I would be glad to continue talking :)I don't have any social media accounts though

Contact me via my temporary email and type something in that email message THEN say it again in a post to me here in this thread so I know its you for real.

[email protected]
>>
File: JTI57912.jpg (228KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
JTI57912.jpg
228KB, 1000x1000px
>>132587293
>>132587387
>>
>>132586891
>start a new thread, i have more questions and this one is going to slide soon.

I would love to if I wasn't so tired. Tell you what if this gets archived i'll make a new one. Look at the thread title and the main pic you'll know its me based on that.
>>
>>132587352
Whipping Boys?

>>132587502
Will do
>>
File: tumblr_orug7viRKa1soip95o2_1280.jpg (395KB, 806x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orug7viRKa1soip95o2_1280.jpg
395KB, 806x1200px
>>132587026
>Maybe ancient history was not so ancient...
OOOH you're on to something. Correct. For example according to Manly P Hall in The Secret Teachings of All Ages (BUY THE GIANT HARDBACK ITS WORTH IT) the Great Pyramid of Giza is over 30,000 years old. Suddenly 3000 years ago isn't so ancient after all...

How come we see swastikas from so many diverse cultures, all over the world but I haven't seen a Jewish version of the swastika? They might have one though.

I think they might have had one but the history was removed or something. Swastikas are ancient symbolism and probably involved with divine geometry or something.
>>
File: tmp_14879551140712136025670.jpg (59KB, 576x460px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14879551140712136025670.jpg
59KB, 576x460px
>>132579446

I've been lucid dreaming since I was a child, but I also used to see shit while I was awake. My memory is quite hazy of this stuff but according to my parents I used to see what I'd refer to as "demons" and "angels" with little black critters attached to people who were particularly negative. I only vaguely remember this stuff but I remember getting crippling headaches after starting school, and one day I had a headache so bad that I passed out in the hallway. When I woke up, I no longer could see anything like that anymore. Normally I'd just think I was/am crazy, but I still get killer headaches when I go to really negative spaces so im not sure I can just chalk it up as being a schizophrenic.
I still lucid dream, but they always end in night terrors. The kind of shit where you're awake and can kind of see, but your subconscious seeps into your perception and suddenly you're being choked by a shadow person and your body is covered in Scorpions. It's made me into a person who actively avoids sleep.
>>
File: karma.jpg (64KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
karma.jpg
64KB, 335x500px
>>132587254
>Pan=Loki?

I don't think so...i'm leaning toward Loki being Hermes/Thoth. This is because Pan is more of a god of nature and debauchery. A low vibrational sort of being but one that is important in the greater scheme of things.
>>
>>132581226
Projection is a blessing once realized faggot friend, bare witness to the truth of your being and those around thus finally breathe the breath of everlasting peace.

Take the cock out from your mouth, close your eyes and just breathe!
>>
>>132587502
Come, come, whoever you are.
Wonderer, worshipper, lover of leaving.
It doesn't matter.
Ours is not a caravan of despair.
Come, even if you have broken your vow
a thousand times
Come, yet again, come, come.
>>
>>132586411
fuck yea Sega Saturn!
>>
File: tumblr_onr5bh6yit1rgfuxjo1_500.jpg (163KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onr5bh6yit1rgfuxjo1_500.jpg
163KB, 424x600px
>>132587878
>87878

WOW WOW WOWWWEEEEEE THOTH REALLY LIKES YOU!

LISTEN TO ME!

You are special. Take good care of yourself. I'm talking good nutrition, stay happy, stay healthy, stay safe. Meditate and balance yourself, seek inward, seek truth, seek love, give love. You are special. Its important that you take care of yourself and your friends okay? Please.

Let me help you. What you can do so that those dreams of demons turn into dreams of angels is rise above the negativity around you, raise your vibration by doing good for others and eliminating as best you can negative feelings and negative actions. (its a gradual process don't sweat it too much just make an effort). Try to avoid alcohol or any kind of drug that causes damage to nervous system such as opiates, or things that damage the brain. Instead partake (RESPONSIBLY) in marijuana and once you start feeling better and you no longer feel you have bad feelings and bad visions you can try dabbling in a bit of psychedelic mushrooms.

The most important thing to do is LOSE THE FEAR. Really, lose the fear remember that reincarnation is real and demons cannot hurt you if you do not have fear, hate, or anger. Trust me I have gone through this process and no longer have fear and also no longer see shades.
>>
File: tumblr_olbmlc1dc11twyshko1_1280.jpg (36KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olbmlc1dc11twyshko1_1280.jpg
36KB, 960x540px
>>132588134

I got it! Thanks a lot friend! I'll reply to the email soon but that is a lovely little verse you have there!
>>
>>132587578
good night Lightsinger. I have known to the core of my being that something big was coming since last year. something that felt different than just politics or war or economic strife. it has taken me on a spiritual journey i would have never expected and have wound up. Before I leave I'd like to share a poem I wrote.

Goodbye Star.
Into the night sky you hide,
as the blue yonder washes over
and the day fades you away.
Hello Star.
You paint the sky
to shine vibrance
back into our world.
The clouds they dance
within the fire you bring
while the slumbering trees
ready their leaves.
Oceans roll and birds sing
you truly are the Master's clock,
whose hands are bathed in gold;
And though you bring
a brand new day
the day is as new
as you are old.
>>
>>132588415
no problem.
I will be off this thread soon - things to do - but I know that you speak truthfully of your experiences and you are honest about what you don't know.
It will be a pleasure to talk to you further :)
>>
>>132587578
Goodnight, thanks for the thread!
>>
>>132588415
Oh yeah...

HAPPY KRONIA!!
>>
File: Aoi Yaeh.png (257KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
Aoi Yaeh.png
257KB, 777x777px
>>132588483

SO BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much! I don't know if you will believe me but I think that poem is about me! I got chills reading it! You are also special. Take good care of yourself friend.

Let me give you my other name so that you may find me again.

I am the MoonStar.
>>
>>132588561
>no problem.I will be off this thread soon - things to do - but I know that you speak truthfully of your experiences and you are honest about what you don't know.It will be a pleasure to talk to you further :)
>>
File: tumblr_ondqwz9WOb1qmc4euo1_500.png (175KB, 429x264px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ondqwz9WOb1qmc4euo1_500.png
175KB, 429x264px
>>132588642

Happy Kronia to you too Japan Anon! I know your days will be filled with love. Sleep tight.
>>
File: tmp_1490199242222760927985.jpg (12KB, 255x195px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1490199242222760927985.jpg
12KB, 255x195px
>>132588350

Yeah, I told my dad about the dreams and how they'd gotten worse since puberty when I was about 13, and his response was something like "Oh, you get those, too? I started having that when I was about your age. You probably got that from me, sorry about that." He doesn't see stuff but ever since he'd started meditating he gets woken in the night and is told by some voice about things that will occur sometime in the future.

Any time I've ever gone to him with a problem he'd already known ahead of time and would just be waiting to hear about it from me because he didn't want to try and help me with something that I wasn't ready to accept help with.

My doctor told me that I wasn't crazy but that I have some kind of gift. It doesn't feel like a gift, though. It's scary and painful and that's probably why I can't use it anymore. I'll probably take up meditation in the future to help with my anxiety but we'll see where that goes.
>>
>>132582820
Walking within the desert
The aging man stumbles
Feet stepping on each and every rock
Blood began to bleed from his soles
Unable to endure such pain any longer, he broke out in tears, welling up from the depths of his sadness

Before his mouth could taste the salt of his misery, the sun stopped shining and out from the covering clouds, water became to pour

As above
So below
>>
>>132588985

The thing about people that are special like you is you attract evil "spirits" which are like lower vibrational beings. These thigns are real but in an extraplanar sense. Evil seeks the light so that it may corrupt it. I think that's why you see these things.

Soon I believe once our planet sufficiently increases its vibration and ascends that will no longer happen and your dreams will be f illed with angels instead <3.

I want you to stay positive and try your best to ascend along with the planet so that you can become a future Star :D
>>
>>132582820
>you gnostics is you take the truth. And peddle all the little tiny crumbs that you think are significant.
I think its called using abstract logic. The Truth is within the individual, one participates in the Truth. Truth is not separate from humanity.

As within, as without, as above, so below.

The Kybalion is a hoax. The Original Snub is Truth.
>>
>>132573619
Happy Kronia back to you also! I shall have a lovely meal with family today to celebrate.
>>
>>132586097
They are dead at their core. Their true inhabitants are not dead, not alive, they just are.
The tribute we are paying is no more enough, and we don't have any means of making enough to satisfy them.
Machines, ancient rusted machines, the antonym to all of life...

That is why they are dead. The swamps will be the first to fall, their days are numbered. Then will come nature, and finally, it will reap us.

Your cult of happiness is indirectly helping them.
>>
File: Special Night.jpg (76KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Special Night.jpg
76KB, 1280x960px
Okay everyone. As much as I want to continue celebrating I'm super sleepy. Time for dreamland.

Happy Kronia to all!

Goodnight Moon
>>
The abyss is all encompassing

Wherein dark things bare witness to the light and begin a dance

Of how a shadow functions within a day

And the sun kissing the moon goodbye after night begins to dawn... the stars forever there though washed away by atmosphere

Where is this abyss? What is the aether then if roots can grow trees from the dirt?

Mysterious and futile are these seeking ambitions which to roosters crow and cardinals sing.

Which man hope for joy to bring, Mysterious and futile these seeking things

thus can an eye actually bare witness to the depths of the darkness for it does when even candle lit... why was nothing once there for something to replace that absence?

Can an eye actually bear absolute witness to itself then?

Is the light of the world a needed tool for complete recognition of two eyes? Why even shine in the first place if darkness once existed, which was nothingness? Or is the light of the spirt a needed tool for absolute recognition of two eyes? Thus it shines through the darkness which was nothingness to become something to then understand the absence that is the abyss, beyond the aether whereinhere stars gleam.

Which man hope for joy to bring, Mysterious and futile These thinking things!
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 115

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.