[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthrates are all that matter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1494385056092.jpg (93KB, 780x624px) Image search: [Google]
1494385056092.jpg
93KB, 780x624px
Today I thought up a simple equation for why the only true long term choice for white nations is an ideology that promotes white birthrates, or one that promotes foreign birthrates.

In either case, the only long-term solution for any nation must be an ideology that promotes birthrates, full stop.

The fact that we are living through a time in which an ideology that promotes low fertility, attacks the family, and 'emancipates' the woman from 'patriarchy' means that this MUST be a fairly rare moment in human history, and it MUST either be the END of an era or a TRANSITION between two much longer eras.

This ideology can not, by definition, last very long, and has signed its own death warrant the moment it attacked the family.

The long era that precedes this one was one of Christianity and high fertility. The one that will come next must also be of high fertility, whether whites or not.

Assuming civilizations more often than not commit suicide, rather than are conquered, if you were to randomly select a point in a hypothetical civilization's 1000 year history, it is very likely that you would hit upon a time where fertility was high and the civilization was going strong. It is very unlikely that you would hit the final few years when fertility was low and the national spirit broken.

With this logic, it is likely that the age in which we find ourselves now is a very thin sliver of time 'sandwiched' between two much longer periods of high fertility and stability.

If you were to present liberals with the clarity of the untenability of their ideology, and ask them to choose between white fertility and Islamic fertility, which do you think they'd choose?

It's clear Islam is the frontrunner at the moment, with liberals going extinct in the next 100 years ago.

How's my logic, anons?
>>
File: einstein fraud.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
einstein fraud.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>132572108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8iL1wHfw-I&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEVjZLV1Fgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWVtU-FBd-E
>>
File: 1487830069666.jpg (905KB, 1578x1546px) Image search: [Google]
1487830069666.jpg
905KB, 1578x1546px
>>132572571
what does this have to do with my post, anon?
>>
>>132572108
>Jews
>Cannot into hard science

Nigga that's one of the few things they can do.
>>
>>132572571
Just because the mathematical foundation for special relativity was already laid, doesn't mean Einstein plagiarized. Also, general relativity and the photoelectric effect were equally important if not more.

The sad thing is you don't even know what Einstein's theory's were, you're just shitposting what some lunatic on the internet told you.
>>
>>132573940

http://www.youstupidrelativist.com/
>>
>>132572108
Agreed with your argument and pic related. In fact I made a similar thread twice here but not go replies
>>132572952

whites are not street smart because they, up until now, have not faced consequences for being 'honorable' and 'beta'. every other ethnicity has suffered and become alpha, but whites are too kind for their own good

it's possible white birthrates may go down, but they'll go back up again with a new and reinvented "White"
>>
>>132572108
I didn't know Alain Prost was Jewish.
>>
File: _44463175_prost_270_get.jpg (14KB, 203x270px) Image search: [Google]
_44463175_prost_270_get.jpg
14KB, 203x270px
>>132572108
Prost isn't jewish you stupid fuck, just very French
>>
>>132575804
>Prost isn't jewish you stupid fuck, just very French
Tell OP fuck face. I was just being sarcastic.
Edgelord detected.
>>
>>132576361
I replied to OP. Are you retarded?
>>
>>132575804

>white supremacist can't recognize a fellow European when they see one.

color me fucking surprised.
>>
>>132576418
>I replied to OP. Are you retarded?
No just tired. I have to go to work in 3 hours. lol
>>
File: 4fr.png (18KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
4fr.png
18KB, 644x644px
>>132577292
go to bed
>>
>>132575804
Prost is actually half armenian by his mother.
>>
>>132572108
>Jews
>cannot into science

ok nigger
>>
>>132572108
> Everybody is busy working longer and harder hours to give a shit about anything else
> Getting paid in table scraps so you won't be able to afford a kid even if you want one

Watching Capitalism crash and burn is fucking hilarious. Can't wait for the collapse to finally take place.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.