[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we winning the culture wars?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZrAUJ3dGJU
>>
File: Candy 1493479210334.webm (2MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Candy 1493479210334.webm
2MB, 1920x800px
>>132570020
>>
>>132570020
The culture wars are ongoing with ebbs/flows. Most folks don't know, or care, about the history of how we got where we are. All they know is:
-Europe had the enlightenment
-Everything ever useful anywhere was invented by people living in 1950s Murica; which will never come back
-Oil is king until renewable energy can become more profitable, or nuclear Fission becomes workable (that means 100 more years of current state).
-We truly are alone in the universe, and are probably the play-toy of an all power being or race of beings.

The Reality:
The "west" started in Greece, and took a couple of thousand years to abolish slavery.

Islam wants the west dead, and has a religion/ethos capable of pulling it off.

China, though currently lost in its ways, could dominate the planet if they returned to Dynasty rule.

Russia is a despot away from starting a nuclear holocaust.

The age of decadence in the last decent super power in the world is real, and it will take the world down with it.

All our children/grandchildren will be in the beginnings or middle of a post-apocalyptic wasteland seeking shelter in the north. There will be millions that die in the coldest winter we've had since the last ice age. Vast landscapes will be poisonous not arable .
>>
>>132570020
Things are trending in our direction at the moment, but this is going to be a multi-generational struggle. As long as the media and universities continue to be controlled by leftists, our work is going to be cut out for us.
>>
File: 1498421850028.jpg (2MB, 3725x2449px) Image search: [Google]
1498421850028.jpg
2MB, 3725x2449px
Just take culture into your own hands. do great things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>132570020
not even close unfortunately. the problem is their movement is driven by emotions while ours is driven by fact. emotion is more relatable than fact as everyone is naturally born with the ability to feel whereas one must gain information to deal in facts. This makes emotion more appealing to the lowest common denominator. it is also impossible to argue against emotion because it is subjective so they will only gain traction
>>
We're definitely starting to. Chan culture has always spread to the normies on a long enough timeframe. Pedobear and rickrolls were harmless enough, but now it's hardcore antisemitism. Combine that with the inevitable horrendous upcoming market crash, and I think we're in for an interesting time. If I were Jewish, I'd be worried.
>>
File: 1497497244576.jpg (140KB, 960x851px) Image search: [Google]
1497497244576.jpg
140KB, 960x851px
>>132574375
The problem is they control major institutions like academia, the media, and major swathes of the government bureaucracy.

We've started a counterculture from the ground up, so it won't reach parity right away. But as long as it keeps moving it will build momentum
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.