[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time for another War

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2109.png (758KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.png
758KB, 640x1136px
I say we destroy CNN for fucking with our lord and saviour trump and his 15 year old disciple. If we can make trump president we can burn CNN to the fucking ground
>>
I agree, anon. CNN must burn. As Americans, we have a God-given right to post memes of whatever we wish without threat.
>>
Form letter you goys can use against CNN's advertisers:

I'm frustrated that your company sees fit to support CNN with ad dollars.

They have recently been exposed as a vindictive and anti-American organization. Maybe you have read the recent news about #CNNBlackMail. They as a news organization are targeting regular, non-public figure American citizens for their political views, and threatening to expose them to the world if they do not adhere to CNNs woldview. It's scary stuff, and as lifelong (well since I was 21 :) ) Stella drinker, I am saddend by the fact that my favorite beer supports such a reckless and vindictive company.

Sadly I have no choice but to stop drinking the beer I have grown to order without thinking, and switch to a more apolitical beer company.

Please let me know you reveived my message, it would be nice to know that after drinking your product pretty much exclusively when it comes to beer for almost a decade, that my voice might be heard and acknowledged.

Signed,

Concerned Stella Drinker.

P.S.

I have unfortunately chosen to remain anonymous due to the threats CNN has been making against normal citizens like me. When billion dollar companies start going after the little guy, I have to be cautious. I hope you understand.
>>
File: 1498960447927.png (910KB, 1146x643px) Image search: [Google]
1498960447927.png
910KB, 1146x643px
>>132566963

> a vindictive and anti-American organization

They won't read past that garbage. "Oh look, another e-mail from a retarded right-winger. Delete."
>>
>>132566075
>15 year old disciple
fuck off jack posobiec reader
>>
>>132566075

#CNNblackmail is overwhelming all tweets with #CNN in them.

Scan through the #memewar feed. It's habbening
>>
>>132566075
Can you tell an eurofag what is going on with CNN? Why are you waging a meme war?
>>
>>132567211
Surprised you could even read past the first line, you slanty eyed nip.
>>
File: cnn.jpg (161KB, 683x671px) Image search: [Google]
cnn.jpg
161KB, 683x671px
>>
File: doxx_team.jpg (34KB, 306x383px) Image search: [Google]
doxx_team.jpg
34KB, 306x383px
>>132568000
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.