[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oldfags on me!!!!!!!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0167.jpg (717KB, 1599x1160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
717KB, 1599x1160px
This strategy that I am about to explain will decimate CNN for all eternity. They will remember this day as the day of the rope, this thread will be used to teach newfags for years to come. For on this day a God amongst Men has risen to annihilate CNN. (An I'm that God). Here's how. CNN has no defence.
How do I know that?
>They've been outed as a liar. There platform relies solely on accountability.
That leaves the poor defenseless media giant wide open for a disemboweling shot.
As for there offense goes it's completely atomized. How?
>Again if your offense Is solely built on denial. Then the only way you can forever be defeated is to be found out as a liar. This is what we have a defeated giant waiting to be slaughtered.
Now that the foundation of the plan has been put in place. This is the first building block to victory
What must be done is this, I need one glorious troll, who isn't afraid of giving up his anonymity. Preferably a young anon or in his early twenties. What you will be doing is pretending to be Hans from Reddit. in the video that will be uploaded to YouTube needs to have emotion nerveness, empathy, concerns, polite, proper grammar, have proper etiquettes and show real fear you will have to convince the audience that CNN DOXED you. An you're beating them at there own game and just coming forward. Because you don't want to live the rest of your life with this incident over your head.
Next I will need other trolls to come forward as Hans as well. But here's the catch you're going to be outed as CNN actresses/shill.
DONT POST ANY VIDEOS FOR ONE HOUR MAKE SURE THE ORGINAL HANS AKA THE REAL HANS STARTS TO GET TRACTION THEN START POSTING VIDEOS
(ANONS DEFEND THE ORGINAL HANS AT ALL COST)
Other anons here's where you come in
When this is all taking place CNN will say something like 'that isn't the real Hans,' you immediately accuse them of doxing and lying. (Attack all the reporters)
HASHTAG is #ThisEndsNow
/tmusic
https://youtu.be/JHZ4hGQRBrI
>>
>oldfags to me
>lardos emerge from the woods
>all of them have furry buttplugs in
>summerfag explains why he wants to raid something already being destroyed by its own actions
>lardos crawl on all fours back into the deep
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.