[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do literally communist state governments in India work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-CPI-banner.svg.png (35KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-CPI-banner.svg.png
35KB, 1200x800px
I don't understand at all how 2 Indian states are currently ruled communist parties. Communism is inherently opposed to democracy, so how is that these parties can have state government control for 30 years and not tried to start their workers revolution? How have they not nationalized all major businesses in the state?

Are they just social democrats with a hammer and sickle fetish? Can any indian person give me a quick rundown of what these parties actually do?
>>
>>132562770
You're confusion might rest in misinformation.

>Communism is inherently opposed to democracy
Definition of Communism:
the common ownership of the means of
production and the absence of social classes,
money, and the state

Communism is not inherently opposed to democracy, rather, before Leninism, it was a radically democratic ideology, and this is what Classical Marxist and Anarcho-Communist would tell you, before Leninism Anarchy and Communism were seen as the same thing
>>
>>132562770
There used to be two states ruled by Commies. But now there is only one i.e. Kerala. Commies shoo away all the job creating industries. A lot of states income comes from the large number of residents who have gone off to middle east as migrant workers. There is also tourism and agriculture given that the state is quite beautiful naturally and very fertile. Plus all the small businesses that somehow avoid being trapped by the commies by staying small enough.
Plus these commies are supported by Islamist and Christians in the state who make up a large minority populations.
>>
>>132563282
How moronic can you get, do you think people will give away their property to "the group"? It has to be enforced for it to ever work, and for it to ever be enforced it can't be democratic, at all. sage
>>
>>132562770
>>132563778
India is somewhat famous for somewhat of its quantity and quality of poverty?

Rank State/U.T. Poverty (% of people below poverty line)
1 Goa 5.09
2 Kerala 7.05
>>
cheap bait
>>
>>132564032
All the lack of poverty is due to the fact that everyone leaves the state and works in Middle east. The state's economy is strangely tied to oil prices even though they do not produce a drop of oil. Yeah they have low poverty but shit life because they have to slave away for Arabs under very poor working conditions.
>>
File: Kerala.jpg (151KB, 945x835px) Image search: [Google]
Kerala.jpg
151KB, 945x835px
>>132564032
Also a lot of states like Punjab get a lot of poor migrant farm labor from other states in India. That means that the poverty stats will also count those migrants in their average. Meanwhile, no one goes to Kerala to find work. So they don't import poor labor, they are the poor labor for Arabs. Its more complicated than just those poverty numbers.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/HkujNa0LphyCVSoqFFIEWK/Five-charts-that-explain-the-crisis-in-the-Kerala-economy.html
>>
We need to ship -off all the West's leftists to this Marxist paradise immediately! Finally, they can be one with the poo they so love.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.