[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/valhalla general/ Daily reminder Jesus Christ became a globalist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: Odin.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Odin.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
Religion plays an important part in national identity and will play a major role in creating ethnostates. Christianity cannot accomplish this as it has become a religion that promotes globalism. As the Pope is kissing negroid feet and turning the other cheek, Europe is being overrun by immigrants from African and Asian countries

We must therefore offer an alternative in the form of ancient European (war) Gods

(((Paganism))) is a spiritual way of life and its origins are rooted in the ancient nature religions of the world. Forget the LARPing Vikings, it is about reinventing ourselves and society

Odin is the father of all of the Gods. He's worshiped by those in search of prestige, honor and nobility. He is not a jealous God, he honors any cultural belief system. It isn't only through him that you reach heaven. There is a whole pantheon of Gods to choose from, yet in no way does Odin demand absolute loyalty

While the Old Testament does not support the idea of an afterlife, the (Judeo-) Christian Church adopted the idea, somewhat because it was a common belief of the (((pagans))) it was trying to convert

The Church would allow any (((pagan))) custom as long as these (((pagans))) would recognize the supremacy of Jesus Christ as the head God, with the Pope as his agent on earth

I get it. Survival was at stake, it became more important than beliefs. Thus the unity that furthered survival and growth came to the fore. The foundation of the true religion was quickly abandoned when it was perceived to be counter-productive to survival at that time

However, things have changed. We need the old Gods back. Jesus can't save us

Join the cause, get involved and help secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

Hail Allfather, wise warrior, one-eyed wanderer
>>
File: 149928704363265.jpg (1MB, 1318x912px) Image search: [Google]
149928704363265.jpg
1MB, 1318x912px
>>132561457
So just a polytheist on the European branch.
>>
File: Mjölnir.jpg (126KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mjölnir.jpg
126KB, 640x640px
((Paganism))) has been defined as ANYONE involved in any religious act, practice, or ceremony which is not (Judeo-) Christian

Paganism as a pack does not exist

There are no (((pagans))) here
>>
File: 14-815-8.jpg (86KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
14-815-8.jpg
86KB, 700x600px
>>132561649
>>
File: 1.jpg (104KB, 736x532px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
104KB, 736x532px
>>132561457

The Christians will attack you for this, don't listen to them and their nailed god. You are very correct instating that Yahweh is a jealous god, he is and he controls much of this planet (they'll try saying Allah is not Yahweh but he sure as shit is, the Christians, Jews and Muslims just have different linguistics/customs in regard to him).

Every time I've ever called on the Gods in a serious manner, and gave an actual non-superficial sacrifice (i've done this sparingly over my life) they've answered and I've achieved whatever success I needed their aid in. Again I don't do that often, only sparingly, and no one ever should do that on a regular basis as it's taking for granted/being needy and annoying. The old Gods still listen but they're probably paying attention to other planets where they're respected.

Oh and be warned, I've attracted Loki by accident, or Satan whatever the hell you want to call that thing and had some absolutely bizarre terrible things happen. The jealous God is definitely a safer bet to pray or sacrifice to at the moment but that's because we've forgotten the ways of the others.

Also I wouldn't recommend making it a race thing, at least outside of Europe. If someone else wants to leave their terrible Allah or whatever behind to worship Odin then by all means let them. It doesn't mean you have to welcome them into your countries though, Europe's immigration is nonsensical and shouldn't be happening.

Note: I am not a fat wiccan who cuts the air with a dagger, irl you would never think I was a practicing in private pagan.
>>
>>132562226
I find this argument to be pointless when it comes to "God" Yahweh or whatever. He is by no means necessarily 'good' as we know it. He's always been totalitarian, and the universe that he created (if it was him that actually did it) is not inherently good either. Every single creature has to consume another whether it's an animal or a plant just to survive. That is not good and that is not peaceful.

Humans strive to be good, Gods don't have to they just are what they are.
>>
>>132562715

Drop the (((pagan))) ID

>Also I wouldn't recommend making it a race thing

To a certain extent, it must be

It is now 05:30 in the morning here, normally I start these around the afternoon. Last one got full >>/pol/thread/132475914

Keep 'm going in burgertime brother
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.