[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HERE'S THE REAL RED PILL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Here you go niggers:

Globalism has always existed.

There are consequences. Never forget.

Do you think American steel sold itself out of the country? Do you think it's fun hiring autistic manchildren?

I honestly wish you all would wake the fuck up.

The USA may be shit to you, but here we have freedom. You aren't forced to do work if you don't want. Eitherway, you won't get the perks of being rich or smart.
>>
>>132561318
>Do you think it's fun hiring autistic manchildren?

Most of the people I find griping about autistic manchildren are developmentally retarded jerks still stuck in adolescence. Just sayin.

Superego. Get some.
>>
>>132561780

Is that an attempt to label me as "developmentally adolescent"?

I've seen autists apply for jobs. They can't communicate worth a damn.

But I see that you got that covered.

Also, superego is dangerous.
>>
>>132561318
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT
>>
Their are two way to think 'globalism'
The first is world trade
The second is world government
The two are not the same but are often lumped together
>>
>>132561318
Is it the goal if globalism to ensure that no other strong sovereign nation can exist with a a like bank controlling its currency, even if that means 10s of millions need to die violently and the rest be bred out of their religion and intelligence until all that's left is a puss colored population with an average iq of 65?
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>132565700
kike bank*
Piss colored*
Fucking autoc
>>
>>132565700
Yea that's the goal of globalism anon. Total domination. What do you do for a living? Imagine you're a burger store owner, do you really care if your success makes other stores go bankrupt? Do you care how smart your customers are? No, you just want to have as many as possible for more profit, so you can end up having more fame and power and whatever.

Imagine that multiplied by 6 gorilion times, you get the globalist mentality.
>>
when you post witout an argument..
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.